Fresno Acura

7250 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93711

New 888-221-0919
Used 866-901-4342
Service 877-895-4771

Fresno Acura is Large enough to serve you and small enough to care!

Great Experience

by from Visalia CA |

Wow! Matt and Jason made our experience hassle free. We are from Visalia and only had a short amount of time to spend at the dealership. They listened and worked with our budget. We love our Acura. Thanks Guys!

July 19, 2012

Thank you for your great review. It's wonderful to see Matt and Jason were able to assist you with your new Acura. We appreciate your business. Brooke Imrie on behalf of Fresno Acura

NO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from FRESNO,CA |

I have been on this lot 3 times and the show room twice, not once did salesman asked sir can we help you. So I figured I would try the NET.. Yep same service no response from anyone. I was interested in the Sportswagon or a use NSX.So I guess I will have to find another dealership out of town. Hope the service dept is better then the sales team..

fresno acura

by from Fresno, Ca |

About a week ago, I went to Fresno Acura looking to buy a vehicle. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for or what was right for me. The gentleman that helped me was named Kevin. He was nothing but helpful and had tons of patience. He took the time to show me different types of vehicles, even though i was very indecisive. Throughout my time at Fresno Acura he made me feel like he was there to help me. He was not like a typical car salesman who wants to make a quick buck. I didn't end up getting a vehicle that day but as soon as I'm able to, I'm sure that i will go back to see Kevin. His professionalism and his willingness to take his time on one single customer is greatly appreciated. I would definetely reccommend him to my friends and family members.

The BEST car dealership in the valley!!!

by from Fresno, California |

I recently bought an Acura this week (04/22/12) from Kevin. I would like to say that it was surprising to see a negative review about Kevin and his service because he has been nothing but competent, professional and hard working. Although, I would not take someone who brings up an individual?s race before slandering his name with nothing more than a grain of salt, it was difficult for me not to feel like this was a very one sided attempt at trying to manipulate the use of social media. Kevin worked with my budget, credit score and at times my very high demands with a smile and a positive attitude. The cherry on top was working with Clint, who made me feel like I was family. I would recommend this car dealership to anyone who is looking for an outstanding Acura, wonderful service and a very fair price.

Fresno Acura worst dealership of the valley!!!

by from Fresno ca |

The white guy by the name of Kevin was the rudest salesman I met in my life, it amazes me to find morons like him having a job. The idiot has no commutation skills and lacks professionalism. Instead of convincing me to buy the car, he insults my family and I by saying we wouldn't be able to afford their new cars without even running our credits. Lol My credit is good enough to buy me a 2011 BMW which I still currently own since 2011. Bottom line I would not recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

April 25, 2013

At Fresno Acura we want you to have a great customer experience no matter who you deal with in our dealership. That is why it was very concerning to me to read your review. First I do want to thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. Should you wish to discuss your concern please contact me at your convenience. Your concerns are our concerns. Clint Sorensen 559-431-3400 General Manager csorensen@fresnoacura.com

My first Acura

by from Fresno, CA |

I started searching online and knew what options I wanted and came across fresno acura. I went to the lot 3x before I purchased an 05 TL with only 45k miles! Martha helped me from the beginning and with her upfront and follow up, finally found exactly what I wanted in the price range I needed due to my trade. It was an amazing smooth experience and Josh got me a great apr. They knew I was picky and even got to chat with the GSM, that was a nice touch as most managers don't talk to you unless they want to grind you down, but just a normal chat was nice. Overall, Martha was great and the experience was the best i've had in purchasing a car.

September 25, 2012

Thank you for your review and taking the time to mention your positive experience. - Brooke Imrie (Social Media Manager on behalf of the Fresno Acura Family)

Martha was excellent!

by from Fresno, ca |

Sales woman "Martha Shepherd - not stewart" was amazing! Very smooth process, no issues whatsoever. She was very upfront and honest from the get go and did not try to talk us into anything that we didn't need, kept us under our budget and was super friendly! Finance department was just as helpful and smooth! Had the best experience of any car purchase I've ever made. Would definitely recommend her, as well as Fresno Acura, and would make another purchase there!

September 17, 2012

Thank you for your review and taking the time to mention Martha in our Sales Department. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience and how Martha made your experience a great one! - Brooke Imrie (Social Media Manager on behalf of the Fresno Acura Family)

First Class

by from fresno, ca |

I dont typically take the time to write these, but after being so impressed with my experience at Fresno Acura I knew I had to. My dealer was Martha. She was so easygoing, but efficient and very eager to not just find a vehicle but truly listened to my needs and situation when she began her search. I am extremely busy at work and slammed with appointments. I simply didnt have the time to do a good thourough search I needed when purchasing used. Martha went above and beyond. After looking at pictures and info provided for several vehicles, we found one that looked good for my needs. Within 30 minutes, Martha delivered the vehicle to my work across town to test drive and see in person. She did not specialize in BMWs, but had taken the time to do her research and was able to not only answer my questions but give me some really good info on that specific make. I ended up driving to the dealership with her, my credit had been processed earlier in day to accomodate my busy schedule. I was blown away at how quickly the financial team worked to get me in and out. I drove home soon after, in my new purchase, still shocked at how easy and fast it all was. Great job Fresno Acura, your service and professionalism compliment your beautiful facility and overal representation of how car buying should be. Thank you. Greg Sumii

August 17, 2012

Thank you for your review and taking the time to mention Martha in Sales. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience.- Brooke Imrie (Social Media Manager on behalf of the Fresno Acura Family)

Martha is awesome!

by from Fresno, CA |

I just bought a 2000 Honda Accord from Fresno Acura and had a really great experience. I had searched craigslist for private parties and found so many lemons and cars with major problems. Then I tried out the dealerships in town, and they all played the same "used car salesmen" games. I stopped by Fresno Acura on a hunch and finally found a car. Martha was great- asked questions to find out what would really fit my needs instead of just trying to sell me what had sat on the lot the longest. I ended up with a great car and great service. As someone who just got done with a search for a car, I would absolutely recommend stopping by Fresno Acura. Ask for Martha- she was great!

August 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review. Also for mentioning Martha specifically, it is wonderful to hear you had a great experience. - Brooke Imrie (Social Media Manager on behalf of the Fresno Acura Family)

by from Fresno, CA |

My experience at Fresno Acura was phenomenal. I had the pleasure of working with Martha. She is the nicest sales person I have ever met. She takes the time to get to know you, learn your interests, and give genuine suggestions.She was always available for questions and she went out of her way to accommodate all requests. She makes you feel completely comfortable. Martha and Dan made my experience with Fresno Acura great. Thank you for your patience, hard work, and effort. If you stop by Fresno Acura, ask for Martha. Thank you, Michelle

July 31, 2012

Thank you for your review and taking the time to mention Martha in Sales. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience and how Martha and Dan made your experience a great one! Brooke Imrie Social Media Manager on behalf of the Fresno Acura Family

Best service and sales experience

by from Clovis, ca |

Brian Wade is the go to person at Fresno Acura. He's wonderful, very easy to work with, friendly, and does not pressure you to buy what you don't want. I will definitely come back and highly recommend him!!

July 30, 2012

Thank You for the kind words Jennn. We appreciate you.