Ed Dena's Auto Center

1500 W El Monte Way, Dinuba, CA 93618

New 888-313-7470
Used 888-310-4716
Service 888-315-7897

For Instant Answers to your Questions call or text Mike Saporetti @ 559-904-2222

Very happy experience.

by from Kingsburg, CA |

Enjoyed interacting with Mike the internet sales manager. He was very helpful and had a great attitude in wanting to help me with my purchase. I told him what I was looking for in the way of financing and he made it happen. in fact after the sales was finalized the dealership called me in two days later because there was a problem with the first credit union that was financing my truck. They in turn found another credit union that saved me 3% on my financing. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Decent Experience.

by from San Diego, CA |

Spoke with a sales rep about an SUV i was interested in. He was helpful and not really pushy. The only thing i didn't like about him was the "spam" mail he sent to my email. There were weekend emails about sales and stuff but they didn't even apply to my purchase since it was a trade-in. Other than that he was good!

Not a good experience

by from Visalia, Ca |

I started with one sales agent which seemed somewhat helpful but couldn't make it to an appointment so I met with another sales person whom he recommended but was not helpful at all. Seemed he was in a hurry to leave work. Didn't give me information on the car I was interested in, told me he would get back with me and never did. Also didn't get a follow up call from the first Sales person I had spoken to. Not happy!

Ed Dena's Auto Center responded to this review

March 22, 2014

On behalf of Ed Dena's Auto Center I apologize that your automotive needs were not met during your visit. Our entire staff strives for the complete satisfaction of our guests. Please contact me personally at 559-591-5000 if I can be of any assistance. Sincerely, Michael J. Saporetti Internet Sales Manager Ed Dena's GM Auto Center

Ed Dena Personally Found the Car I wanted

by from Visalia Ca |

I started out looking for a Kia Optima or a Hyundai Sonanta. I had two very bad experiences at the Visalia dealerships. The Kia dealership would not even allow me to test drive the car unless I would committ to buy. I looked online to see what other vehicles were compairable to the cars I was looking for and found the VW cc. Although Ed Dena's did not have this car in stock, Ed Dena personally found a VWcc for me in my pricerange within a few days. I was in and out of the dealership within an hour and drove away with me new car. Totally hassel free !!

Loved the experience.

by from Tulare |

Went in just looking, and left with the car I've always wanted. We were well taken care of we told them what we wanted and the looked without hasseling suggesting something else, respected our budget and made it worked giving us a way better deal than the KBB and what they were asking for.

great dealership

by from Oakhurst, ca |

Everything went very quickly. Was treated very well.

Ed Dena's Auto Center responded to this review