Ourisman Ford Lincoln of Alexandria

6129 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22307

Used 703-660-9000

Outstanding and prompt service.

by from Alexandria, VA |

Awesome service! Fastest car I ever bought - hands down.

Great Place to get your Ford's serviced!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Great Service experience. Car was serviced in a timely manner and the price was fair. I will go back.

Great service and people, overkill on follow-up.

by from Burke, VA |

Two email surveys and one phone call from Ourisman, and I haven't yet heard from Ford. Overkill??

very good service, curtious employees

by from Alexandria, VA |

I own a 2013 Ford Escape. This was just a routine "service check" for warranty purposes, recall fixes and it was time for an oil change. I did have a couple things I had requested to be checked at that time. I used a coupon I had received in the mail and even so, I was pleasantly surprised at the reasonableness of my visit which I really appreciated. I do have to comment on a couple of things though. I had a doctor appointment early the next morning after this service call and for this reason I discussed how long my car would required in the shop so I would know whether to reschedule this appointment. I was assured that one day was sufficient. I actually brought my car in the early evening the day before my appointment and it was driven directly into the shop before I left the dealership. However, I waited and waited that day for a call from the dealership and they didn't call untill 7:30 PM that night to let me know my car was ready and went so far as to say that it had been ready for some time. My husband and I no longer like to drive after dark and avoid it when possible so we didn't pick the car up to till the next day. My point is that if the car had been ready for "some time", why was I not notified. This is the second time this has happened at the dealership. It's just annoying. I have seen in other surveys a question ask about "were you offered or was your car washed?" The first time I brought my car to this dealership, they did wash my car and it looked so beautiful and clean when I picked it up. I really appreciated that but the last two times, I have not been so lucky. I just wanted to mention that it is a little thing that does mean a lot to people. I would also like to mention however that I have had to bring my car in twice for tire air pressure notices and they have always been extremely pleasant and accommodating and I really appreciate that. Thanks again. Joan Hanicak

Good New Car Buying Experience

by from Washington, DC |

I went shopping for a new vehicle after being involved with a collision which totaled my previous vehicle. Having never shopped for a new car, it was an interesting experience which Ourisman helped me with; after looking at several vehicles, I ended up doing business with Ourisman as they seemed genuinely concerned with my needs and gave me the opportunity to test drive a Cecile to my satisfaction. Instead of a test drive moving a vehicle from one parking lot to the next, i was able to make sure a vehicle met my needs over a variety of road conditions. Furthermore the Ourisman team was able work to find me a vehicle with the options which fit my exact needs.

not applicable

by from Alexandria, VA |

Very courteous and professional. Making appointments very easy.

Very Nice Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Drop off of my car was quick, no problems, Patrick contacted me about the work needed. All work I requested was completed and I picked my car up the next day. Picking up the car, the payment process, everything was very easy.

They aim to please!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Service provided was fine. However it did take twice as long as estimated. Otherwise I would have rated the service a 5.

Very Good Service - no hassle

by from Alexandria, VA |

In and out in one hour. Service attendant was very professional. Waiting area was comfortable.

Great Service, helpful staff.

by from Alexandria, VA |

Oil Service on 2007 Ford Edge. Short wait and tech gave good feedback on vehicle condition.