Madera Auto Center

1300 Country Club Dr, Madera, CA 93638

New 888-677-2438
Used 888-901-3972
Service 888-848-2354

We'll Keep You Coming Back!

TALI GALLEGOS

by from FIREBAUGH,CA |

In my own experience this service at madera auto center was excellent, specially Tali Gallegos a very respectful,pacient,helpful, and nice person.If a would have to buy another vehicle I would definetly go to madera auto center my husband and I are very satisfied thank you very much...

April 25, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to rate your recent experience at Madera Auto Center. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the highest level of customer service, and remind you that we are here for you after the sale as well. Please take advantage of our service and parts departments for your after sale needs.

Victor Bravo

by from Fresno |

The salespreson Victor was very nice and informitve. Car lot was peaseful and clean. Thank you!

April 15, 2012

Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent buying experience at Madera Auto Center. We appreciate your time in responding to this survey, and most importantly, your decision to do business with us. Remember, we are there after the sale as well, with a great and dedicated parts and service team!

Great Customer Service!!

by from Madera, CA |

I went in looking for a specific truck that wasn't in stock (Toyota Tacoma Crew Cab 4cyl). Within an hour of leaving the dealership, Salesman Brandon Beck had contacted me with the perfect truck. He handled everything very very well and the next day I drove off in my perfect truck. He made everything very easy and got payments down to an affordable price. I could't be happier with the customer service.

April 12, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent purchase experience at our dealership. Our goal is to provide each customer with the highest level of customer attention and service, during and after the sale. Your business is important to us, and thank you again for expressing your confidence in our dealership.

Madera Chevy Is Best!!

by from Madera, Ca |

You no its a good place to do business when your elderly dad goes in alone to buy a truck and they dont take advantage of him. thank you victor my dad really likes you and he loves his truck

April 12, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent purchase experience at our dealership. Your feedback, and confidence in the way we treat our customers, is very important to us. We're glad your Dad likes his truck!

The Reviews don't lie.

by from Fresno, CA |

After visiting 5 dealerships in the central valley, I went to Madera Auto Center as a last resort. I'm glad I did. If you want to know the definition of "Customer Service" you must go there. No games. No fuss. No holding back information.

March 20, 2012

We always appreciate our customer's comments--thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We always pride ourselves on our "service after the sale" and look forward to assisting you with the service and maintenance of your vehicle. Your satisfaction, and your choice to do business with our dealership is very important to us. Thanks again.

Tali was great.

by from madera |

This has been our second new car that we have bought form this dealer, they have great customer service.

March 20, 2012

Thank you for taking time to review your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer service consistently--your business and confidence in our staff is very important to us. We look forward to assisting you again.

Awesome treatment at Madera Auto Center

by from Madera, CA |

we weren't planning to buy a car on March 13, 2012 but when we saw this beautiful 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan it took my breath away... Even though our daughter, Andrea A. Garcia was the sales person,I have to say everyone there were very friendly. She is a very professional sales person and I will highly recommend her and Madera Auto Center. we come from a very large family and I know they will go there to buy a car.

March 17, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience at our dealership. Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern, and our staff collectively strives to make your experience memorable. Thanks again for selecting us for your purchase--we'll be there for you after the sale as well!

Great Experience

by from Madera, CA |

Thank you Reno Zerpoli!!! My families experience at Madera Auto Center was conspicuous. I appreciate you acknowledging my families needs and going out of your way to make us feel comfortable. My family and I can't thank you enough for your genuineness. Not only did we purchase a new SUV but we gained a friend. Again, we thank you for going the extra mile for my family and friends.

March 16, 2012

Thanks for your kind words, and taking the time to evaluate the service and hospitality you experienced at our dealership. Our goal is to consistently provide all of our customers with the highest level of service--your business and feedback is very important to us. Thanks again for choosing MAC for your purchase!

Purchase

by from MADERA CA |

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Salesman Brandon Beck did an outstanding job from start to finish........I highly recommend this dealer and its staff. I was really impressed and amazed buy the knowledgabale staff and Brandon and Andy garcia answered all my questions on the spot. I felt at home and i will be coming back to buy another vehicle......

March 16, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate and rate your experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and your confidence in us to assist you with your recent purchase. Remember, we are always here for you AFTER the sale as well. Welcome to the Madera Auto Family!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!

by from madera ca |

The service was excellent I went to other dealer and this one is Number ONE on my list. Victor was patient and helpfull. Financing was great. I will deffinetly come back again... THANKS

March 12, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate our dealership--your comments and your business is very important to us. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and especially service to our customers after the sale. Thanks again.