Madera Auto Center

1300 Country Club Dr, Madera, CA 93638

New 888-677-2438 New 888-677-2438
Used 888-901-3972 Used 888-901-3972
Service 888-848-2354 Service 888-848-2354

We'll Keep You Coming Back!

Great Service!!

by from Reedly |

I would like to say thank you to Vic Bravo for finding me the car I need and can afford. No pressure and is very understanding. I am going to tell all my friends and family who are looking for cars about him.

March 2, 2012

Than you for taking the time to review the service you received at our dealership. We are all dedicated to providing our customers the highest level of service that you expect and deserve. We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for "spreading the word!"

Sales Associate Victor Bravo

by from madera,ca |

My husband and I came in looking at used cars, Victor approached and introduced himself. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He listened to our needs and located us the perfect vehicle to fit our needs. I would highly recommend him to anybody that I know looking for a car.

March 1, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to evaluate your experience at our dealership. Your feedback, and your business, is very important to us. Remember, we are there for you "before, during, and most importantly AFTER the sale." Enjoy your vehicle, and thanks again.

Tali was Exellent

by from Madera, CA |

tali was very friendly and helpful to help me get the loan i needed for the new corolla sport car i fell in love with

April 12, 2012

We appreciate your time in submitting this review of your recent experience at our dealership. Your business and confidence in our staff is very important to us. Thanks again for choosing Madera Auto Center!

The best dealer in California

by from Madera, CA |

Quick and very helpfull. Will buy another car here in a min. Just ask for Reno he's the best.

April 12, 2012

Thanks for your business, and your time in submitting this review regarding your recent purchase experience at our dealership. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer service. Thanks for selecting Madera Auto Center--we're here for you after the sale.

Great Dealership

by from Chowchilla |

great service would go back any time, Vic and his staff were incredible to deal with curteous and professional.

April 12, 2012

Thanks for selecting Madera Auto Center for your recent purchase, and for taking the time to submit this review. Your business, and complete satisfaction, is very important to us. Welcome to the MAC family--we are there for you AFTER the sale as well!

best deal in the area

by from Firebaugh |

got me in a car that was perfect for me within minutes. Awesome!!!!!!

February 25, 2012

Thanks for taking time to review our dealership. We are pleased that you are satisfied with your choice to choose us as your preferred dealer. Remember, we'll be there for you AFTER the sale as well! Please tell your friends--we'll show them the same "awesome" service!

Andee is BEST..

by from Madera, Ca |

the level of customer service, and proffesionalism is beyond what I expected.. The entire transaction is fast and easy... I recommend this place, to everyone....

February 23, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to evaluate our services. We are glad you are pleased with your purchase. We are here to assist you after the sale.

Victor Was GREAT!!

by from Madera |

MAC is one of the most down to earth dealerships I have ever done business with.. Thanks for everything!!!

February 23, 2012

Johnny--Thanks so much for taking the time to review our dealership. Your business is very important to us, and we appreciate you thinking of us for your recent purchase. Tell your friends, we'll treat them the same!

Toyota Carolla

by from Planada |

Tali was a great salesman very informative. He knows his stuff.

February 23, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to evaluate your experience with us. Please enjoy your new vehicle, and remember, we are here for you after the sale.

Old-fashioned, superb customer service!

by from Fresno, CA |

My car search had taken me within a 100 mile radius of my home and a two and a half month span of time. I could not have been happier to find an amazingly old-fashioned, no-pressure sales, and 100% professional car buying experience from beginning to end at Madera Auto Center. I would recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new or certified pre-owned vehicle. Thank you, MAC!

April 12, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience at our dealership. We try to work the basics, and provide that old fashioned customer treatment that you described. Without our customers, we don't have much! We try to provide the best customer service for 100% customer satisfaction--we are glad you were satisfied with your recent purchase. Thanks again for choosing MAC!