1300 Country Club Dr, Madera, CA 93638

New 888-677-2438
Used 888-901-3972
Service 888-848-2354

We'll Keep You Coming Back!

My Experience

by from Madera, California |

Was a cold Friday afternoon when I walked onto the lot. I was greeted by a Mr. Ramzy Saleh showed me a huge selection of cars and trucks. Within two hours before I had to return back to work he placed me in a fully loaded mazda cx-7 big enough for me and my family. That whole day I was taken care of by him and his staff I must say I felt like I was at home!

Great service and a great deal

by from Atwater, CA |

The staff was nice and professional. We got a great deal on our new 2013 Camaro without any hassle. We found our future dealership, thank you to all at Madera Auto Center.

No Pressure Professional Madera Dealership

by from Madera CA |

This is our second purchase from Madera Auto Center. Our first purchase was my Toyota Camry which I love & still own. Our recent purchase was a beautiful 2012 Black GMC Pickup for my husband. From the moment we met Brianna she was never pushy very professional, pleasant & knowledgeable as well as her Manager. Its always nerve wrecking purchasing a vehicle, however it was a smooth transaction at Madera Auto Center Great customer service all over this dealership including the service department which I have experience when I take my Camry in.

Love my Avalon

by from Madera Ca |

Everything was excellent.. Love the professionalism that the salesman tali Gallegos show.. I recommend This dealership to everyone.. Thank you MAC

No pressure knowledgeable staff.

by from Fresno, CA |

When I first met Brandon I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted. All I knew was what my budget was and that I wanted something economical. Brandon listened to what my parameters were and fit me in the car I ended up buying. He blew me away with how much he knew about all of the cars and I really did appreciate that there was no pressure to buy or make any kind of decision right away. If you want a relaxing, enjoyable experience car shopping, make sure these guys are on the top of your list.

Excellent Experience

by from Fresno, California |

I initially made contact with Brandon on the internet. He was very quick to get back to me and greeted me at the door when I arrived. The whole experience was low pressure but very informative. Anyone who is nervous about buying a car should go to Madera Auto Sales. Brandon and his team will take great care of you.

my experience

by from madera ca |

She offer a very great service customer. Angelica Bugarin give very good responses to the questions I have as a buyer. She offer me great opportunities and better ideas on how to prepare for my shopping experience. She was a very helpful person and she really explain the process. On how to do while signing the paper work I will really recommend her to other relatives and friends she was very excellent on the process.

by from Madera, Ca |

Our agent, Ramzy Saleh assisted us very thoroughly. Helped us review and compare the cars' features vs our needs for selecting our choice. Once we opted for our final decision, he carefully helped us learn the new technology found in the new car. My wife and I found the selection and purchase arrangements a pleasant and comfortable experience. We would recommend both the dealership and Mr Saleh to anyone who might consider shopping for and purchasing a car.

2013 Toyota Avalon

by from Hanford, CA |

Ramzy helped me with my second Toyota purchase from Madera auto center. He was to the point in the negotiations and even delivered the car the next day over 60 miles away. Both times the dealer has been fair and I didn't hesitate to drive the 60 miles even when there are at least four Toyota dealers closer to home. While the facilities are not the most modern, they are certainly functional and well kept.

trade in

by from Madera, Ca |

Our sales rep was Ramzy Saleh. He was very helpful and very patient. As I wasn't real sure about making the trade in. They gave me what I needed for the trade in to pay off the balance on my truck and a little to be applied to the new vehicle.