1300 Country Club Dr, Madera, CA 93638

New 888-677-2438
Used 888-901-3972
Service 888-848-2354

We'll Keep You Coming Back!

No pressure knowledgeable staff.

by from Fresno, CA |

When I first met Brandon I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted. All I knew was what my budget was and that I wanted something economical. Brandon listened to what my parameters were and fit me in the car I ended up buying. He blew me away with how much he knew about all of the cars and I really did appreciate that there was no pressure to buy or make any kind of decision right away. If you want a relaxing, enjoyable experience car shopping, make sure these guys are on the top of your list.

Excellent Experience

by from Fresno, California |

I initially made contact with Brandon on the internet. He was very quick to get back to me and greeted me at the door when I arrived. The whole experience was low pressure but very informative. Anyone who is nervous about buying a car should go to Madera Auto Sales. Brandon and his team will take great care of you.

my experience

by from madera ca |

She offer a very great service customer. Angelica Bugarin give very good responses to the questions I have as a buyer. She offer me great opportunities and better ideas on how to prepare for my shopping experience. She was a very helpful person and she really explain the process. On how to do while signing the paper work I will really recommend her to other relatives and friends she was very excellent on the process.

by from Madera, Ca |

Our agent, Ramzy Saleh assisted us very thoroughly. Helped us review and compare the cars' features vs our needs for selecting our choice. Once we opted for our final decision, he carefully helped us learn the new technology found in the new car. My wife and I found the selection and purchase arrangements a pleasant and comfortable experience. We would recommend both the dealership and Mr Saleh to anyone who might consider shopping for and purchasing a car.

2013 Toyota Avalon

by from Hanford, CA |

Ramzy helped me with my second Toyota purchase from Madera auto center. He was to the point in the negotiations and even delivered the car the next day over 60 miles away. Both times the dealer has been fair and I didn't hesitate to drive the 60 miles even when there are at least four Toyota dealers closer to home. While the facilities are not the most modern, they are certainly functional and well kept.

trade in

by from Madera, Ca |

Our sales rep was Ramzy Saleh. He was very helpful and very patient. As I wasn't real sure about making the trade in. They gave me what I needed for the trade in to pay off the balance on my truck and a little to be applied to the new vehicle.

Amazing service!

by from Madera, Ca |

I had an amazing experience! I recently purchased a Chevy Malibu from MAC and the service was fantastic! I was instantly greeted by Brandon and he wasn't nagging and didn't put any pressure on me. I shopped around first but returned to MAC becuase everywhere else I went was like carry a weight on my back. They hounded me the whole time I was there unlike Brandon who made everything feel at ease. Upon my return Brandon had his hands tied so he introduced me to Brianna who was a doll. They both had me sold before I even test drove the car. Their knowledge and friendliness is what led me to purchasing the Chevy. And the price was oh so right! They hit it out of the ball park giving me exactly what I asked for! Couldn't have been more happy with the sevice that was extended to me. Definitely I will be returning here for any purchases in the future!!

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Fresno, CA |

I started the purchase with a request through the internet. I received a quote for a price for two different cars just based on what I had requested through the internet. Once at the dealership I was welcomed by the person who provided the quote and then shown several cars by a sales associate. Never was I pressured by anyone throughout the negotiations. The finance person also helped get the paperwork done quickly. Great jobs by Lisa Dodd, Vic Bravo, and Ryan Virgo. I'll be back. Promotion Code PC12312011

customer service

by from Madera CA |

I recently purchased a Rav 4 from Madera Auto Center, and traded in a Jeep Grand Cherokee, for which I had already paid the 2014 renewal registration. I went to the DMV and obtained the form to request a refund, since the ownership of the vehicle passed to MAC prior to the October renewal date. The DMV responded that I had to go back to the dealership to obtain a refund. I did so, and was met with the most unhelpful managers I have ever dealt with. They no longer had the vehicle (and as an aside, misrepresented the trade in allowance amount on their sales records). At my insistence, the owner/manager, Henry Mayfohrt, finally and reluctantly wrote a memo to the DMV that may or may not assist me in being reimbursed for the $104 I paid in August for a renewal that was not due until October. The assistant manager Jason had the poor taste to tell me as I was leaving that it wasn't their job to assist in correcting my "mistake"...the mistake being that I paid my renewal as soon as I got the bill. Not only were these men unhelpful, but downright rude. Please note, that the salesperson, Martin Pastor, who assisted me when I purchased the Rav 4 was fantastic, and in no way should my dissatisfaction reflect on him.

Good Buying Experience

by from Clovis, Ca |

I just purchased a pre owned Corolla from Madera Toyota. The sales people were not intrusive at all. Brandon was very helpful and showed me only the cars that I wanted to see. It wasn't a high pressure experience at all. We all probably have past "used car salesman" stories to share, but this experience wasn't like that at all. I also appreciated the no haggle pricing on the used cars. You know right up front what they are willing to sell the car for. Everyone was professional. Of course, the fact that they are selling Toyotas makes their job a little easier. The cars do the talking.