Madera Auto Center

1300 Country Club Dr, Madera, CA 93638

New 888-677-2438 New 888-677-2438
Used 888-901-3972 Used 888-901-3972
Service 888-848-2354 Service 888-848-2354

We'll Keep You Coming Back!

Amazing service!

by from Madera, Ca |

I had an amazing experience! I recently purchased a Chevy Malibu from MAC and the service was fantastic! I was instantly greeted by Brandon and he wasn't nagging and didn't put any pressure on me. I shopped around first but returned to MAC becuase everywhere else I went was like carry a weight on my back. They hounded me the whole time I was there unlike Brandon who made everything feel at ease. Upon my return Brandon had his hands tied so he introduced me to Brianna who was a doll. They both had me sold before I even test drove the car. Their knowledge and friendliness is what led me to purchasing the Chevy. And the price was oh so right! They hit it out of the ball park giving me exactly what I asked for! Couldn't have been more happy with the sevice that was extended to me. Definitely I will be returning here for any purchases in the future!!

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Fresno, CA |

I started the purchase with a request through the internet. I received a quote for a price for two different cars just based on what I had requested through the internet. Once at the dealership I was welcomed by the person who provided the quote and then shown several cars by a sales associate. Never was I pressured by anyone throughout the negotiations. The finance person also helped get the paperwork done quickly. Great jobs by Lisa Dodd, Vic Bravo, and Ryan Virgo. I'll be back. Promotion Code PC12312011

customer service

by from Madera CA |

I recently purchased a Rav 4 from Madera Auto Center, and traded in a Jeep Grand Cherokee, for which I had already paid the 2014 renewal registration. I went to the DMV and obtained the form to request a refund, since the ownership of the vehicle passed to MAC prior to the October renewal date. The DMV responded that I had to go back to the dealership to obtain a refund. I did so, and was met with the most unhelpful managers I have ever dealt with. They no longer had the vehicle (and as an aside, misrepresented the trade in allowance amount on their sales records). At my insistence, the owner/manager, Henry Mayfohrt, finally and reluctantly wrote a memo to the DMV that may or may not assist me in being reimbursed for the $104 I paid in August for a renewal that was not due until October. The assistant manager Jason had the poor taste to tell me as I was leaving that it wasn't their job to assist in correcting my "mistake"...the mistake being that I paid my renewal as soon as I got the bill. Not only were these men unhelpful, but downright rude. Please note, that the salesperson, Martin Pastor, who assisted me when I purchased the Rav 4 was fantastic, and in no way should my dissatisfaction reflect on him.

Good Buying Experience

by from Clovis, Ca |

I just purchased a pre owned Corolla from Madera Toyota. The sales people were not intrusive at all. Brandon was very helpful and showed me only the cars that I wanted to see. It wasn't a high pressure experience at all. We all probably have past "used car salesman" stories to share, but this experience wasn't like that at all. I also appreciated the no haggle pricing on the used cars. You know right up front what they are willing to sell the car for. Everyone was professional. Of course, the fact that they are selling Toyotas makes their job a little easier. The cars do the talking.

MAC Rocks!!

by from Firebaugh Ca |

I recently bought a Chevy Silverado from Madera Auto Center and i was very pleased with them n their service. Neftali Gallegos made everything so easy and he was very helpful to us. I really recommend Madera Auto Center to everyone.

Great Sales Person

by from Oakhurst, Ca |

We were out to shop for a car and the first stop was Madera Auto Center. Ramzy Saleh greated us and was very knowledgeable about all the cars and let us drive several. Ramzy was very pleasant and was not pushy and gave us time to come to our own conclusion regarding the information on each car that he gave us. He was the reason we trusted the dealership. I would recommend that you go see Ramzy Saleh and let him tell you about the cars that the dealership carries.

Brandon Beck

by from Madera, Ca. |

Outstanding Superior Service , Was our experience at Madera Auto Center, as were were greeted by Salesman Brandon Beck . He made our buying experience a pleasant and hassle free one. Was very knowledgeable on the Toyota Camry .He got us in the vehicle we wanted and the price was right. We will most definitely purchase our next vehicle from Brandon Beck . YOU ROCK!!!!!!

great service,great price.

by from firebaugh,ca. |

Brianna was very polite, courteous and helpful. I never felt pressured or thought I was being talked into anything. she listen to what I wanted and helped me get the car of my dreams.

Pleasant transaction, excellent service

by from California |

This is a car dealer who I can recommend to others in all the senses. Reasonable prices and excellent service.

happy customer

by from Madera, ca |

I would just like to say I had a wonderful car buying experience with victor bravo, he was so attentive and listened to everything I wanted from the start when I sent out a email to the Toyota website andy and victor were on it and would like to thank them,very happy with my new car and will be sending all my friends and family to madera auto center. Thank you everyone for making my family and I feel like a part of yours!!!