Madera Auto Center

1300 Country Club Dr, Madera, CA 93638

New 888-677-2438
Used 888-901-3972
Service 888-848-2354

We'll Keep You Coming Back!

Pleasant transaction, excellent service

by from California |

This is a car dealer who I can recommend to others in all the senses. Reasonable prices and excellent service.

happy customer

by from Madera, ca |

I would just like to say I had a wonderful car buying experience with victor bravo, he was so attentive and listened to everything I wanted from the start when I sent out a email to the Toyota website andy and victor were on it and would like to thank them,very happy with my new car and will be sending all my friends and family to madera auto center. Thank you everyone for making my family and I feel like a part of yours!!!

by from friant ca |

when my husband and i came to the dealership we where just looking. our salesman ramsey, listened to our needs. and showed us some cars. once we found our car the negation went smooth. neng from finance was wonderful as well. we had a great experience there. we will go there first for our next car.

Love my car

by from Fresno CA |

really happy with madera auto center ramsy helped me find the perfect car that was in my budget. the deal went very fast and i was done faster then i expected. i will be recomending every one i know to go see ramsy

Excellent service

by from Madera ca |

My husband Adam Rose and I purchased a truck today because of the excellent customer service by Ramzy Saleh. He was honest and not pushy at all in anyway! I would recommended this dealership to everyone! Thank you again Ramzy!

Love My Prius

by from Clovis, Ca |

After going to Clovis and Michael Toyota, decided to make the drive up to Madera Toyota just for giggles. I greeted by Vic Bravo. He did not waste a second of my time, he quickly and efficiently figured the car I came in for and the budget I needed to stick to. Was very knowledgable about the Prius and taught me allot more than I already knew about the car. Long story short make the drive to Madera and do business with Vic and his manager Dan. You'll be happy you did!!

Great Experience!

by from Madera |

Went to the dealership to see a few cars that I was interested in looking at. I was greeted by a young gentlemen named Martin. He was extremely helpful in giving me an overview of what each car had to offer. He did an amazing job in helping me find and purchase the car I wanted and did not make it feel like it was a pressured buy. The overall experience was great. The entire staff make you feel welcomed with a positive environment. Definitely will be buying there in the near future again.