Gill Auto Group Madera

1100 S Madera Ave, Madera, CA 93637

New 888-671-7936
Used 888-243-9456
Service 888-368-8514

"No Pressure. Low-Overhead. Low Prices @ GILL."

Guaranteed satisfaction :-)

by from Fresno, CA |

My husband and I had experienced a loss of income. We were in need of replacing a vehicle and had already prepared ourselves for the worst. A few hours later we left with the van that I had fallen in love with. With our situation Jim obviously had to work to get us what we wanted but he made sure we left happy. Jim was so helpful from start to finish and continues to help us. I will absolutely go to Madera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for my next vehicle. Jim was AMAZING and the entire staff was friendly. Unlike other dealerships where you feel like the minute you pull into the lot you are going to be swarmed by sales reps, Madera CJDR is the opposite. It was a no pressure purchase and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Jim and Madera CJDR to anyone looking to buy.

May 1, 2012

Thank you for your kind words!

Knb motors

by from Elmhurst il |

Bought a Toyota prius and couldn't be happier with it. The experience at knb was great , there was no pressure to buy and took my time looking at the cars and got all the help I needed to get me in the driver seat. I will defiantly buy here again at knb motors

Wonderful service

by from Merced |

We were in the market for a Toyota Tacoma. We were coming from a recent bad experience with another dealership. Jim and the other staff at Gill Auto Group were understanding and patient; and willing to do whatever it would take to get into the vehicle of our choice. They made the whole purchasing experience very pleasant. I want to thank all of the staff, in particular Jim for all that they did. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and others. Our family is enjoying our new truck.

February 1, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you and your friends again in the future.

wow! we werent there for hours. and no hassles

by from fresno ca |

great people, This wasn't the usual bull you get at most dealers. friendly staff and knowledgeable and at most dealers your in there office for hours this company is great I buy cars for my 2 business and I get sick and tired of the bull that some dealers try I will walk out. Gill auto is was great to tricks just up front answers and great service My wife and I are very Happy MR Hamby THANK YOU from MR AND MRS PICCOLO FRESNO CA.

Hyundai Elantra 2007

by from Madera, CA |

This is the first online review I have ever written but I felt compelled to do it. I very recently bought a car from Gill Automotive (formerly Pistoresi) in Madera and I have to say it was the best experience I have ever had. From the minute I walked in the door they were courteous, friendly and ready to help. They found exactly what I was looking for and fully "bent over backwards" to help me! I don't have great credit but they still qualified me and the monthly payments are exactly what I asked for with NO money down! I would like to thank Rick, Ralph in sales, Anthony in Finance and Mike in the service department for your wonderful costumer service, you really do go the extra mile (which is why I decided to write this review!). I will absolutely recommend this business to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

January 10, 2013

What wonderful comments. Thank you so much for the kind review!

USAA CAR BUYING SERVICE

by from Hanford, CA |

Working through my insurance car buying service and Jim Hamby at Madera CJD, This is the first time I would have to say that it was pleasurable experience in purchasing a vehicle. No hassle, no pushy sales person. Jim was great to work with in obtaining the vehicle to meet my requirements. He will get my best recommendation to others looking to make a vehicle purchase.

July 5, 2012

Thank you very much for the glowing review. Enjoy your new truck!

Used car purchase 2006 Cadillac SRX

by from Fresno, CA |

This was a great experience this was the purchase of my husband and I first car together and Jim Hamby made it easy and painless for us. Praise God, there is still honest people in the world willing to help others. We were there five hours but he didn't let up until we got the deal that we were satisfied with.

July 5, 2012

Thank you for the kind review. Enjoy your Cadillac. It sure is gorgeous!

Best Experience Ever!

by from Fresno, CA |

I needed a van for my growing family and after doing a lot of research, I decided to visit Jim Hamby at Madera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. He was great to work with. He demonstrated all the features this van had to offer, set up my phone with the van's bluetooth system, introduced me to the parts and service department employees and even took a photo of me and the van for a calendar he's going to send me. I douldn't ask for a better experience. I got a fair price without all the usual car dealings. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Jim and Madera Dodge. Oh, and I LOVE my new Grand Caravan!

May 2, 2012

Thanks, it was fun working with you!

Madera Chrysler

by from Fresno, cA |

We experienced excellent service at this dealership. Buying from this dealership was a number one priority, we received professional and wonderful customer service and Jim Hamby helped find the car that I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to any family or friend.

May 2, 2012

Thanks Skylar, let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Merced, CA |

Working with Madera Chrysler Jeep Dodge and sales rep Jim Hamby turned a usually horrific event into a rather pleasant car buying experience! Jim was a warm, friendly and professional individual, who was in my corner from start to finish. I wholeheartedly recommend Jim Hamby and Madera CJD.

May 2, 2012

I'm glad I could help and I appreciate your business!

Exceptional Service

by from Fresno, CA |

5 stars for Madera Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. This dealership is all about quality of service. Their professional sales people can recite pros and cons on all the vehicles on their lot and they will assist you (without pressure)in your selection to ensure that you are fully satified with your purchase. They are competive in their prices and offer excellent incentives and rebates to meet the price you can afford.

June 11, 2011

I'm glad we could help you select the right vehicle. Congrats on your new Jeep!