Gill Auto Group Madera

1100 S Madera Ave, Madera, CA 93637

New 888-671-7936
Used 888-243-9456
Service 888-368-8514

"No Pressure. Low-Overhead. Low Prices @ GILL."

Very disappointed

by from Fresno, CA |

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Gill Auto Group. The first time I came in, I received terrible treatment from a manage. He was rude, condencending, and was very unprofessional. I decided to return since the price on the Jeep dropped, but did not want any dealings with that manager. He apologized for his actions a month prior to then and I bought the car. 3 months latee, my car broke down and had fuel pump issues. I called to try to get my car out of park (it is a 4 wheel drive car and I could not get it into neutral to get it on the tow truck). The service department was again, rude. They did not want any dealings with me because I called a AAA tow truck rather than a Chrysler tow truck. Once it got to the service department, I handed the keys over and the department said they would fix it and have it washed for me to pick up. 13 days later, I was able to pick up may car. Every time I called to check on the car, they lacked urgency to get it fixed in a timely manner. When I picked it up, it was just finishing getting washed, the inside was not clean, and there was water running down everywhere on my car that will result in water marks. I am truly disappointed in the whole experience, and was really hoping it would have gone differently. Unfortunately, this is not the case. They lack customer service skills, maybe because I am young and a female, but that should not matter.

Used car purchase 2006 Cadillac SRX

by from Fresno, CA |

This was a great experience this was the purchase of my husband and I first car together and Jim Hamby made it easy and painless for us. Praise God, there is still honest people in the world willing to help others. We were there five hours but he didn't let up until we got the deal that we were satisfied with.

Gill Auto Group Madera responded to this review

July 5, 2012

Thank you for the kind review. Enjoy your Cadillac. It sure is gorgeous!