Sequoia Chevrolet Buick GMC

1028 Academy Ave, Sanger, CA 93657

New 888-795-0390
Used 888-793-6643
Service 866-840-1266

"You Will Never Be Treated Better!"

H.R.Manager

by from Sanger, CA |

If you need a car, SEQUOIA CHEVY is the place to go!!! If you need maintenance/repairs on your car, SEQUOIA CHEVY is the place to go!!! Everyone at SEQUOIA CHEVY from the Sales Department, to Service Department and let's not forget the Parts Department and Office Staff, are GREAT people to work with. One can tell right off that they are all very proud to be a part of the TEAM at SEQUOIA CHEVY because it just oozes right out of them!!! Whatever your need/s may be, you can rely on SEQUOIA CHEVY team to not only meet that/those need/s, but they will exceed that/those need/s! I have been doing business with SEQUOIA CHEVY for numerous years. They've always gone above and beyond for me and my vehicles. My recent purchase was a Yukon Denali and I absolutely love my new car!!! They took the time to walk me through the financing (and made sure that I got the best deal available). They made sure that it was perfect when I picked it up to take it home. They took the time to verse me on all of the bells and whistles (and if I forget anything, "come on back anytime and we'll go through it all again and again"). Words really cannot express how special I felt through the whole process!! Normally I am just a "Princess" but they made me a "Queen"! Thank you SEQUOIA CHEVY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! RIDE ON EVERYONE!!!!

July 1, 2013

Wow! Would you like to do our advertising for us! You like so many of our repeat customers have kept us in business for over 30 years. Lee has always told us that if we take care of the customer, they will take care of us. Thank you you so much for not only being a "great customer" but a really good friend!

clean shop

by from Clovis,Ca |

Took my truck in got fuel pump replaced 2700.00 dollars ,service engine soon lite came on after that and 3 more trips to the dealership and it was never fixed. They just reset the code and charge me 150dollars and send me on my way.

GREAT Dealership

by from Sanger, CA |

Everyone at this dealership is friendly and professional. These people are awesome!

June 30, 2014

Thank you very much for your response, we take great pride in what we do here and we are glad it shows

Great Customer Service!

by from Visalia, CA |

Honest, fair and great hospitality. We're treated with respect and quality customer service done the old fashion way. Great Experience! Great staff/ financing...: We will be happy to came back. Here you will be treated like a true friend!

Anna B.

by from Sanger, CA |

Sequoia Chevrolet gives personal and prompt services. My overall experience was excellent.

Fresno State Student Review

by from Hanford, CA |

The customer service is amazing. I have been looking for a car for a very long time and they helped me find the perfect one. I bought a pretty new car for a very reasonable price. They worked very well with me. Definately worth coming to Sanger, CA!!

shanna water treatment

by from Fresno , ca |

Rick Minns was absolutely wonderful!!! He was very honest and layed back!! There was so pressure at all and i really appreciate that!! I will definiately do business here again!!

July 19, 2013

Dear Shanna, Thank you for letting us know how Rick did! We appreciate the feedback and are lucky to have him as one of our valued employees. If we can help any of your friends or family please let us know. Bernie Hinson, General Sales Manager

Receptionist for insurance agency :)

by from Fresno, CA |

Great cars, exceptional customer service, very happy with my new car and experience at Sequoia Chevy. I recommend to anyone :)! I will be buying from them in the future.

July 8, 2013

Dear Ms. Coronado, We try hard to make every experience an enjoyable one here at Sequoia Chevrolet Buick GMC. Thank you for the compiments on the website and about our customer service. We will always take care of anyone you refer to us. Rick and Baldy do a great job and are always available to handle internet leads like yours. Thanks again for choosing us over our competition. Bernie Hinson, General Sales Manager.

Receptionist for Insurance Agency :)

by from Fresno, CA |

After getting tired of my old bucket, I decided it was time for a new vehicle. I needed a car immediately as I was going out of town in two days. I contacted a few dealers in Fresno, but none suited my needs. Some required me to get a co-signer, which I didnt want to have to do. I talked to a largely advertised car rental/dealership, that did not have many options available but was willing to give me a loan, except the financing interest rate was off the roof. In my search of a Chevy Cruze, I found SEQUOIA CHEVROLET. There website is incredible! Great pictures of the vehicles in stock, car information, and the best part no-haggle prices!. It was about 10:30 p.m., I called just to leave a message I was interested in one of their cars, and someone actually answered. Rick one of the general managers (I believe, I apologize if I'm wrong). He was very kind, didnt mind my late night call. We traded information and he let me know who I should get in contact with in the morning and what to do. I was referred to Baldo (one of their finance specialists). He was very patient and helpful. Helped me finance a vehicle that same day. They even took my old car off my hands. Made me feel confortable, explained everything in detail, showed me the carfax, just overall great experience. No pressure at all, and I drove the car off the lot that same day! I will recommend them to family, friends, and anyone! This will be my go to place in the future for a new car :). Oh and the selection is amazing, these are new beautiful cars and trucks. They do not keep any old used clunkers on the lot. Terrific customer service! Thanks for all the help. Im really happy with my purchase and experience at Sequoia Chevrolet. High five to them :)!

July 8, 2013

great place to buy a car

by from fresno ca |

they did their best so i get finance and drive of in my new truck.

July 8, 2013

We appreciate the business,Luis! Bernie Hinson, General Sales Manager.

Supervisor of Bank of America

by from Fresno, CA |

I looked at several cars and fortunately I was able to find this dealership. They worked with me and had great customer service. They found me the best rate and made me really feel at home. Customer Service goes a long way, and I was offered great warranty. I was very satisfied and if you ever need a car by all means go here and get the car of your dreams.

July 2, 2013

Thank you Al! I'm glad we were able to get you in the car you wanted at a rate and payment you could afford. If we can ever be of any assistance with friends or family, please don't hesitate to have them give us a call. We'll treat them just as well as you. Bernie Hinson General Sales Manager