Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-452-6764
Used 888-453-0828
Service 866-854-1156

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

Good overall experience! !!

by from woodbridge va |

Blake D.was my sales rep and he was very good too. He was considerate to my time and my budget, although there were some minor damages undisclosed in the listing they make sure they fixed them before I left. I went in with low expectations but was in then end what I suspected was surpassed. Overall good quality delaer with good staff and they made it very comfortable and easy getting in and out.

Worst experience ever!

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

Drove 2 hours from Pa to pick up a 2012 Countryman All4 only to find the vehicle was not cleaned, service or prepped for delivery. Not only that, the manager pulled me aside to tell me one of the other managers drove the car for a while and added another 4ooo miles to the advertised mileage. They tried to make it right by adding warranty, lower price, etc. The whole deal was a waste of time. Upon further searches on the Passport web-site for alternate vehicles, no help was offered in an effort to correct this deal gone bad. I am done with Passport, and Mini vehicles. Also, the 3 1/2 hour ride home made it all the worse.

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE

by from Rockville, MD |

Our car buying experience was exemplified by the salesmanship and courtesy of Brian D. and Ann C. (accounting). We purchased a 2004 BMW X5. What we experienced when purchasing this vehicle has far been one of the best experiences we have ever encountered while purchasing a vehicle. It was totally hassle free. Brian was very reliable in communicating with us when we had questions. I even had a question on a Sunday and he answered my text, though I was not expecting an answer until the following day. He had gone above and beyond our expectations. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends. Thank you

Great Facility and Exceptional Service

by from Clarksburg MD |

My car buying experience at Passport MINI of Alexandria was the best by far. I was greeted well at the door by Salesman Adam. He showed all cars that I wanted to see and took me for test drive on 2 different models that I wanted drive. After I came back from test drive he offered refreshments and shared all information that i asked for. I did not feel pressured at all and I was able to make a decision to buy a car the same day. I also took the finance option from this dealership and the lady at finance department was just awesome. She was very quick processing the loan and I was out within couple of hours with the car after I made the decision to buy. After I reached home I had to call dealership for some follow up items and I received exceptional response from them. I am very happy with my decision to buy the car from this dealership.

Best Service, EVER! Thanks, David Rockwell!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I brought my Cooper S in for service after being told by another dealership that I have $1100 worth of services that were, apparently, "not covered" by my rather expensive extended warranty. The previous dealership charged me my warranty deductible of $100 for services/repairs which they did NOT fix. David Rockwell, Passport Mini of Alexandria, not only evaluated the so called "required repairs" for validity; but also, contacted Fidelity Warranty Services to address the coverage(s) and the have the deductible waived for services performed at their location. Overall, my experience with Passport Mini of Alexandria was, by far, the absolute best service and customer care I have ever experienced; and, is all in thanks to David!!!

purchased a 2012 BMW 328i coupe

by from wilmington, n.c. |

Spoke with dealership on phone about vehicle. Made a offer and within 30 minutes had a price agreement. Flew from Wilmington N.C. to Baltomore M.D. Sales person picked me up and drove me to the dealership. One hour later was on my 7 hour drive back to N.C. This was a easy problem free transaction, treated professionally and with respect. Would buy another vehicle from Passport BMW

Top notch Dealership and super friendly staff

by from Locust Grove, VA |

I had the best experience in terms of buying my 2012 Mini Cooper S. I had visited another dealership and spoken with several on the phone before meeting my salesman over the phone at MINI of Alexandria. He did not pressure me in any way and went over and beyond to find my car and get me in and out. I have top praise for the sales manager, financial manager, and the service department. They end work full Saturdays while you wait. The dealership itself is also modern and comfortable. A+