Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-452-6764
Used 888-453-0828
Service 866-854-1156

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

Satisfied customer

by from Arlington, VA |

I took my Mini there for some work, and it was taken care of efficiently and professionally. Julian was attentive and knowledgeable as my service rep. I would recommend this dealership if you're looking for a Mini.

Always satisfied with Passport!

by from Washington, DC |

Superior service by David R. and associates. My car was serviced in a timely manner and returned to me cleaned and happy. I have never been disappointed by Passport Mini. We will always purchase our Minis from you all and have our service done there, too.

Great service as always

by from Northern Virginia |

David R does a great job. He provide a loaner over the holiday and my car was fixed quickly and on time

Great Service as Usual

by from Washington DC |

The dealership always goes out of their way to exceed my expectations. I have a great car (Countryman with 6 speed, turbocharged and All wheel drive.)

Not your typical car dealership.

by from Alexandria, VA |

I've bought my MINI way back when they were still building the dealership. All they had then was that trailer office in their lot with some used MINI's. Let me tell you that they've made me a believer and a MINI customer for life. Thanks to David Rockwell at service he has made our MINI ownership experience hassle free :)

Another mini for me

by from Springfield. VA |

I leased a Mini from this dealership 3 years ago. The lease was coming due so I talked to my salesman about the process. Everyone from my salesman to finance to service people are the same people as last time. There is longevity and loyalty and great customer service. I have a new Mini and wondering what color to get next time!

Outstanding Service.

by from Clinton, MD |

I purchased my Mini-Coopers from Passport Mini-Cooper in Alexandria, and recently had to take it in for service. I consider the dealer ship outstanding in all areas.Their Customer Service Advisers are friendly, professional, and always courteous. I'm very pleased with the repairs made during my recent service visit, and my customer service adviser kept me well informed. The waiting area within the showroom is clean, well comfortable and pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Dealership!

by from Washington, DC |

It's like we're all one big, happy family!! Really a great car and an even better dealership.

Always a pleasure to visit the mini dealership

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

I called in for a service and got an appointment quickly. Brakes were replaced very fast. Got some useful mini advice while waiting for services.

Mini, in Name Only

by from Alexandria, VA |

I have bought both of Mini-Coopers from Passport Mini-Cooper in Alexandria. They are consistently outstanding in all areas. Their service staff are among the best. Their Cusomer Service Advisors are friendly, professional, always well-groomed and always curteous. My most recent service visit was, like all the others, very good. Repairs were made and I am very happy with the results. The car-buying process is made very easy by their sales department, The waiting area within the showroom is clean, well lit, comfortable and pleasant. I recommend this dealership.