2 Manny's Auto Sales

2 Manny's Auto Sales

1316 John F Kennedy Blvd, Union City, NJ 07087

Used 866-211-0353

Honest and friendly. Straight shooters.

by from Union City, NJ |

Kind and friendly, reasonable on price and expectations were exceeded.

2005 Nissan pathfinder

by from bronx, ny |

Wow, only good things to say about this dealer. I just bought a 2005 Nissan pathfinder. Forget about sales employees. This guy(junior) is a friend waiting for you to talk and explain everything you need to know. No lies, no tactics to make you buy a car. By the way this SUV is in pretty good condition and their entire lot looks good. Good cars, good friends, good warranty hassle free. This is the whole package. Recommend 100%

Fantastic!!!! words can't explain!!!

by from Jersey City NJ |

Great!! Great!! customer service from 2 Mannys Auto sale. My first ever purchase was a 2004 white Honda accord in excellent condition. Since then i have purchase a total of 5... YES you heard right "FIVE" Vehicles between me, my wife, and daughter. Every single Car/SUV is in great working excellent condition inside and out. my latest purchase is a 2007 Pearl white Ford Edge. I highly recommend that you drop by before looking else where. You can take my word to the BANK and i Guarantee you it would not come back VOID!!!!

07 Ford Explorer

by from Hawthorne,NJ |

I just bought a 2007 Explorer from them. Everyone was very nice and helpful. When first looking at the car they were very honest and very patient, they were also very upfront about everything. I loved the fact that it's a family run business and not one of those really fancy big car dealerships. I absolutely LOVE my car !!! I have been telling everyone I know about this place!!! Thank you guys so much for your time and all of your help!

And I didn't even buy a car ...

by from Bronx, NY |

Offered me Edmund's trade in value, extra options on a three mo warranty, to replace the windshield at no increase costs when I found a chip and I didn't even buy a car ... the experience was the first that didn't feel like I was dealing with a used car salesmen. Unfortunately most are molded from the same ilk. Eddie didn't have that "slick" feel to him if you know what I refer to and was a total straight shooter from the get go. I ended up deciding to stick with my "trade in ride" for a while longer but if I'm in the market I plan to give Eddie a heads up in advance and have him keep an eye out for any specific ride I might be interested in.

Great Family Based Dealership......

by from Hoboken, New Jersey |

I just purchased a car yesterday and the experience was absolutely great. At 2 Manny's you are treated like family. These respectable and polite young men deserve an award. The dealership was clean and these gentleman were inviting. I will be recommending 2 Manny's to all of my family and friends, you will never meet anyone nicer than Eddie. He gave me great information for years to come in taking care of my car. Thank you 2 Manny's Auto Sales, Inc. for your time, patience and overall business.

Better than expected

by from Denville, nj |

Highly recommended. Made my worries of buying a used car go away. Drove 1 hour to get there and finally didn't waste my time :)

Great service

by from Denville,NJ |

Great sales by great people

by from Pomona NY |

very professional...I was sold a Jeep with no hassles or hidden fees...they treated us like people and not "a sale"...i will definitely buy from them again and advise people who want a good deal on a vehicle and not feel like they are getting ripped off, this family got you...

GREAT SERVICE. TRUSTWORTHY DEALERS

by from Jersey City, New Jersey |

Being a practicing attorney in NY & NJ, I heard it all to the point that I ask myself whether I am being told the truth when I speak to anyone whether it is a client or witness. But when I met with Eddie Jr. (co-owner) at 2manny?s, I felt that I was speaking to my younger brother. I felt comfortable and at ease when I purchased the black 2008 Honda Acc V6 parked right in the front of their location. The car had close to 59,000 miles on it. It had beige interior, leather seats, moonroof. Basically, it was fully loaded. The price was right, and I got approved immediately with a national bank. I bought the car in July, and have not had any problems since. What I can say is if you are looking for a quality car and someone who you can trust to provide quality service and a quality vehicle, Go To 2manny?s!

04 Honda Pilot

by from NY, NY |

Eddy Sr and Jr were very helpful and extremely friendly and honest during the whole process of buying my truck. i was happy with the whole experience and would buy my next car/truck from them again.