AutoFair Nissan of Tewksbury

623 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876

Great people, great prices, very respectful.

by from Westford Ma |

The people were very attentive. We didn't have to wait. The floor Manager Mark, was very supportive of what our requirements were and the prices. Chuck was our sales person. If you have a price in mind and u really want to buy the car this is the place to buy. We have been to other big showroom as well but they were very stubborn on pricing and will only sell on the price they quote.

February 16, 2016

Kalden, thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear Mark was able to take good care of you. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

My Fourth Nissan!!

by from Lawrence, MA |

I was not expecting to buy a new vehicle at this time but I got such a great deal it was time for a new one!! I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who wants great customer service from start till it's time for a new one!

February 16, 2016

Ray thank you for your feedback. We love to hear about your experience. If there is anything else we can do to help let us know.

Fantastic Service

by from Lowell, MA |

I have been looking around for a vehicle and it seems that most salesmen are not interested in making a sale. I went to Nissan Auto Fair and the service was wonderful. Chris was our salesman, whom I would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle. He was courteous, informative, friendly and extremely helpful. He actually ran to the building to get the keys so I could look at the inside of the car!!! Once I decided on this vehicle and the buying process began, Mark in Finance and Charlie the Finance Director were wonderful. I can't state enough how comfortable this dealership made us feel. I will never buy a car anywhere else!

October 23, 2015

Suzanne thank you so much for your feed back! We are excited to hear about your experience :) Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Everything was awesome

by from Nashua, NH |

Everyone is so nice and willing to work with whatever you give them. They are all very helpful.

August 15, 2015

Thank you for your feed back Tina! We truly appreciate it :) If there is anything we can do for you please let us know!

100% satisfied!!!!!!!!

by from danvers, ma |

I must say after hours at multiple dealerships finding this place was a breathe of fresh air. Easy process, painless negotiation, friendly staff and excellent customer service. They treat you like people and not a quick buck like some of the places I wasted time on. I would recommend this place to everyone!

August 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your feed back. Our goal to help our customers the best we can and have the process be as easy as possible. Let us know if you or your friends need anything! Thank you again :)

Great experience for my third Nissan

by from Dracut, Ma |

This is my third Nissan from the same dealership and I have to say it has been a great experience dealing with Nissan of Tewksbury. All the workers there were very nice from the manager all the way down to the techs working on the cars. It wouldn't even think twice on going to another Nissan dealership.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback. We strive to give every customer the best experience possible. Please let us know how we can help you or your friends in the future.

Blown away by the exceptional deal!!

by from Chelmsford, MA |

I've bought many vehicles over the years, probably more than most, & have become very jaded to the process. Well, I can honestly say that I walked away from this deal dumbfounded! Not only did I get more for my trade than expected, but I got more for EVERYTHING! The dealership kept to my payment, plus they gave me an extended 120k mile warranty & GAP, all within my budget (at the min, not max as is typical of most dealerships). They said they were doing me a favor by getting a van (NV200) off their lot as that's not what they really specialize in, but I think they had it all wrong - they did me the favor! It was the best deal I ever got & to top it off, I love the vehicle & enjoy the low gas mileage!

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your feed back Joan! We appreciate your kind words! We are happy to have you join our family here at AutoFair Nissan of Tewksbury. If there is anything you may need please let us know :)

Easiest car buying for a first timer

by from Billerica, MA |

Went in because of a special leasing deal on Sentra. Keith walked me through everything, showed me rates, and got me to a very low monthly payment. Not once did I feel obligated to buy, or pushed into any deal. Definitely would go back for my next car.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. Our goal is to make this process as easy as possible. If there is anything you need please let us know! We are excited to have you join our family.

Great buying experience from Nissan

by from HaverHill Massachusetts |

My sales associate Keith was fantastic he spent all afternoon almost 6 hours with me going over numbers and making a purchase work for me he was very patient kind and understanding explained everything very clearly at the end of the day I purchased a vehicle and I'm very happy thank you

July 31, 2015

Lisa thank you so much for your feedback :) We are happy to hear Keith was able to help you with all of your car purchasing needs! We welcome you to our family.

definitely worth the trip

by from boston, ma |

I had a great experience from the day i called to inquire about the car to the day i picked it up. It was an easy process, no over selling. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and got it within the week. I did not feel as if I were fresh meat for the kill as i had while at other dealerships (i, a single young woman, went alone). I recommend them to everyone.

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate the feed back :) Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you or your friends. Welcome to the Family !