AutoFair Nissan of Tewksbury

623 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876

Awful costumer service. Awful experience.

by from Nashua nh |

I just bought a Nissan rogue at the autofair in Tewksbury in April of 2014. I absolutely loved the car it was perfect, low miles and was only a couple of years old. While negotiating the price with one dealer the sales manager steped in to try to help negotiate. Instead of helping me figure a price I was over whelmed with his obnoxious personality and force to buy the car. Every offer he made he ended it with a "congratulations" as if we had reached a deal. I was so fed up with his obnoxious behavior that I actually had to leave the dealership and agreed to come back the following day. While walking out he was causing a scene in front of other customers shouting out different prices. I reassured him that I needed time and that I would be back the following day. Anyways I returned the next day. The sales manager left me alone to reach a deal with the original dealer I had met on site. I continued to financing where I signed all the paperwork to buy the car. I purchased the car in Mass. but I live in NH so the dealer and I had agreed to meet the following Tuesday to swap the plates at the city in NH. We agreed on 430pm. At 415 that Tuesday I received a call saying he might not be able to make the time because programming the spare key took too long and it was pushing him behind. But he reassured me he was leaving right then to try his best to make it on time. 440 comes around and I'm still waiting at the city hall, still not there. I get a call at 450 that he is still 20 mins away. At that point the city hall is closed and i am no longer able to register my car to drive. The dealer tells me that he wants me to wait so that I can sign some more paperwork. My address was wrong on every paper of purchasing. He also wants me to wait so that he can still drop off the new vehicle and take my trade in. I obviously said no cause I would have no car to drive to work the next day. He wanted me to drive the new non registered car home and drive it to the city hall the next day to get it registered. The dealer was 40 mins late to out agreed time which I ended up leaving and rescheduling the following day. This dealership is EXTEREMLY irresponsible and unprofessional. The sales manager was absolutely repulsive and almost made me not go back the next day just cause I did NOT want to have to deal with him. All in all everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. Terrible service, paperwork was all wrong, not valid, no appologises for inconveiences or wrong doings. I would NEVER recommend anyone to buy a car from the autofair Nissan dealership in Tewksbury mass.

Excellent experience!

by from Tewksbury, MA |

I recently bought a 2013 Altima and had an excellent experience. Everyone there was very pleasant and made you feel comfortable. Specifically, our sales consultant, Lenny...we was very professional and not pushy at all, which is important when making this type of purchase. He was also very knowledgeable. Also, the general sales manager, Greg, was awesome and went out of his way to make us happy! I would recommend Auto Fair Nissan of Tewksbury to anyone! Thank you!

Great experience!

by from Lynnfield, MA |

I have nothing but good things to say about my recent lease acquisition, and even I am surprised at this. I was trading in my prior lease (which I leased when this location was owned by Ira) and the process was much less painful - and much more seamless- than I anticipated. My sales consultant, Russel, was more than accommodating, and I feel that he actually went above and beyond what I would expect from someone selling me a car. He was able to get me the exact car I wanted and ensured that I was able to stay within my price range. I'm not one for the "traditional car salesman mentality/ attitude," but I wasn't exposed to that at all. Over the past three years, I've been bringing my previous car here for service and I can honestly say I haven't had any problems and always received up-to-par service. It's a chore I don't care for in general, but everyone I've worked with has made my experiences pleasant. My only complaint is that it can be hard to get an appointment, but I attribute the high demand in service as good service.

From A Very Happy Mother and Daughter

by from Salem Ma. |

I purchased my daughters first car from Sean Geyer of AutoFair Nissan Tewksbury. We walked onto the lot and in just under 2 hours I left with a very happy girl! She loves her new car. Our experience was fun and hassle free. Bravo to you Sean Geyer and to your fantastic dealership :)

By Kelly from Salem Ma

by from Salem Ma. |

I purchased my daughters first car from Sean Geyer of AutoFair Nissan of Tewksbury. We walked onto the lot and in just about 2 hours I left with a very happy girl. My experience with this dealership was very positive and hassle free. Bravo to you Sean Geyer and to your great dealership!

No customer service!!

by from Tewksbury, ma |

Bought an SUV a few years back when this dealership was an Ira Nissan. Wish it still was.....tried making an appointment to have a smart key made for our car. First time I called I was transferred to a voicemail that ended up being someone in sales, I only found that out when I called back the next day. I called another time and was told the service dept was very busy, someone would try to call me back by end of day, it was early morning. No call back. Did receive voicemail back next morning very apologetic, unfortunately couldn't remember name of caller but he gave me 2 names of someone to ask for. I called again a few days later and again got a voicemail at 1030 am. Still no call back as of 3pm so I called again. Another voicemail. I've never experienced a dealership where the person answering the phones couldn't just make the service appt!! I have decided to just go elsewhere.

Rude Employees and False advertising

by from Dracut, MA |

I went to Aurofair for an oil change after recieving a coupon for 14.95. I had to make an appt and wait a week to get the oil change. Once I arrived there was little places to park. I went in to check in and start the process. They asked if I needed a tire rotation. I asked the cost as I can get it at no cost at town fair tire where I purchases my tires. I wss told 19.95. I agreed because of the coupon for the oil change would have only put it at 10 more than usual. I waited for 1hour past my schedualed appointment and asked the status. I have never waited this long without an appt. As he's was doing my paper work I was told I needed new breaks. I just had them check a month before at a competive dealership and was told theu looked great and no need to replace. When I was checking out I was expecting to pay 35. My bill came to 50. When I questioned the 15 increase I was meet with a attitude and told it was due to fees and taxes. I tried to show that neither would total the amount charged the receptionest just stated she couldn't control the goverment. I had to get back to work so I was forced to pay so I could leave. The receptionest then proceeded to throw the paperwork at me. I will never return and feel I've been taken advantage of, ripped off and treated over all very poorly.

Excellent Transaction

by from Stoneham, MA |

I was In the market for a 2013 Nissan Rogue and decided to try the dealership in Tewksbury. All the individuals I dealt with were great to work with and I have recommended Auto Fair to friends and family. Shopping for a car is my least favorite thing to do and I must say I was so pleased with the salesman (Ralph) who make this transaction concise, easy and without stress. Thanks Auto Fair -- it was a pleasure to do business with you.

Very helpful and friendly

by from Cambridge, Ma |

My sales consultant was Ralph Campusano let me tell you not only is he very nice he is very helpful and does his job very well. Everyone there is friendly and helpful the customer service is very good they work with you and help you find a car that will fit your needs and not leave your pockets empty. If you are looking to get a new or used car come here first. This is my first review and felt I had to write one because they are just that good. Ask for Ralph he will help you 100%

AutoFair Nissan of Tewksbury responded to this review

May 2, 2013

Thank you very much for your business. I'm glad to hear Ralph took care of you. We look forward to helping you in the future as well.

Accomodating, with good follow through so far.

by from Holderness, NH |

Good experience. Got a really fair price. The only issue was that I felt I had to call to get the ball rolling to finish up the minor details. Other than that the salesman was great and straight forward, that is why we bought the vehicle.

AutoFair Nissan of Tewksbury responded to this review

March 21, 2013

Thank you very much for your business. I also appreciate the review as we are always looking to improve our customer service. Enjoy your new vehicle