Lithia Subaru of Fresno

5499 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710

New 866-875-2248
Used 866-850-4818
Service 888-247-1059

We're not just a dealership, we're part of the community.

Purchased a 2014 Outback!

by from Fresno, CA |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Subaru Outback at Lithia Subaru on Blackstone Ave. in Fresno. The salesman was very helpful and not at all pushy. We actually spent about 3 months deciding on which Subaru we wanted and the features as well. Russell was very helpful throughout the process. We got a great deal and Subaru was willing to negotiate on the price. The entire experience was very pleasant which made buying a car that much more enjoyable.

June 19, 2014

We're very happy that your buying experience was pleasant and enjoyable. Here's hoping your vehicle driving experience is the same!

service

by from Catheys Valley, Ca |

I am so thrilled with the service and attention I receive from your service department.. they always answer my questions and make sure I understand.

Another New Subaru

by from Tulare, CA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Subaru Legacy, the second Subaru that I have purchased from this dealership. Both my experiences were pleasant as there was no pressure to buy, and the salesmen were able to answer any questions. I highly recommend this place for both purchases and service needs.

2015 Outback

by from Merced, CA |

Actually enjoyable because there was no pressure. John was very pleasant and helpful.

Latest service: Oil & filter plus fix wiper blade

by from Visalia, CA |

Just got the usual friendly service. Nothing new.

Best sales consultant Antonio Elenes

by from Fresno ca |

Antonio was very helpful and knowledgeable I spoke with many sales consultants and Antonio was by far the best sales consultant I met during my search for my new car I love my new outback keep up the great work in employing sales consultants like Antonio

September 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. We're glad that Antonio was able to help you with your new Outback purchase satisfactorily. We hope to see you at your next routine service. Happy driving!

subaru brz 2013

by from fresno ca. |

recall work to be done / parts on order

Just went in to look!

by from Fresno, Ca. |

This was our second Subaru purchase in 3 years. Just came in to look at the different models and ended up purchasing a new one that evening. Very happy with the 2015 Legacy that we purchased.

September 8, 2014

I'm so glad that you're happy with your new 2015 Legacy! Thank you for being a loyal Subaru fan. We hope to see you in our service drive for your next routine maintenance. Happy driving!

Always a great experience

by from Fresno,ca |

I'm never disappointed when I come here, the service advisors are always friendly and concerned about my needs, service/repairs are performed in a timely fashion.

September 8, 2014

I'm so glad to know that we fulfill your servicing needs here in our service department. We're looking forward to seeing you again at your next routine service!

review

by from Three Rivers, California |

I brought my car in for it's second oil change and general service. It was fast and my wait time was comfortable and enjoyable. I drvie nearly 1.5 hours to get to Fresno from where I live, but they make the visit enjoyable at Lithia Subaru!

September 8, 2014

We appreciate the time you take to come all the way out to Fresno to see us and I'm happy to know that you believe it's worth it! Looking forward to seeing you again at your next routine visit. Happy driving!

Retired teacher

by from Fresno, CA |

I received excellent service. Everyone was pleasant and explained all the repairs and complete cost. As an 84 year old woman, I really appreciated the courtesy of the service dept.

September 8, 2014

I'm very happy that our service advisors were able to accommodate you while visiting our service department. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! Hope to see you again!