Lithia Subaru of Fresno

5499 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710

New 866-875-2248
Used 866-850-4818
Service 888-247-1059

Purchased a 2014 Outback!

by from Fresno, CA |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Subaru Outback at Lithia Subaru on Blackstone Ave. in Fresno. The salesman was very helpful and not at all pushy. We actually spent about 3 months deciding on which Subaru we wanted and the features as well. Russell was very helpful throughout the process. We got a great deal and Subaru was willing to negotiate on the price. The entire experience was very pleasant which made buying a car that much more enjoyable.

June 19, 2014

We're very happy that your buying experience was pleasant and enjoyable. Here's hoping your vehicle driving experience is the same!

Quick & painless

by from Fresno, ca |

Lithia Subaru is a decent dealership. Mason & Sarah are awesome people. They'll go out of their way to help you out when purchasing your vehicle. However, they let me drive off the lot with only a half tank of gas. I shouldn't have to ask for what is listed on the sticker. The parts center is a good place to buy quality parts for your vehicle. Greg is really helpful & pretty cool down to earth guy that doesn't try to sell you the dealership. The customer lounge is clean & cool. I brought a laptop thinking my impreza would be in the shop for a couple hours & before I knew it Norm had me out of there by 8:30 am, when my service appointment was scheduled for 7:30 am. All in all lithia Subaru is a B+ dealership selling A+ quality vehicles. I love my Impreza & I always will remember the day I bought thanks to my family & the fine people I was fortunate enough to meet & deal with. Highly recommend Subaru!!

Great experience

by from Tulare, CA |

I wasn't planning on purchasing a vehicle for at least another year. However, I was in an accident in late June and my car was totaled. I was going to go with the same vehicle (Ford Escape) as I had been extremely pleased with it for over 10 years. However, since I had heard from friends that they loved their Subaru vehicles, I decided to give them a chance. Antonio Elenes at Lithia Subaru was fantastic. I had done my own research on the Subaru Foresters & I had a ton of questions. Antonio patiently explained everything on the Forester from the engine to the rear bumper. He was very thorough. The purchasing part of the process wasn't stressful at all. I highly recommend Antonio and the entire group at Lithia Subaru. I also highly recommend the Forester. The AWD and safety features are exactly what I was looking for. Not only do I feel safe, but it's a very comfortable ride. Not as noisy as my Escape. Very happy with my purchase.

It was like we were "old friends" at Lithia Subaru

by from Sanger, CA |

My wife and I decided that she needed a new car and since I knew I was going to be the one to make the initial move I asked her if she knew what kind of vehicle she was interested in. I immediately suggested the Toyota Camry, as I knew these were reliable and fuel efficient. My wife went to to he Consumer Reports Book and decided she wanted a SUV and presented me with a few options. I chose the Subaru Outback because of the ratings and also because we know several people who already owned them and were happy with them. This led us to Lithia Subaru and Ed Monson. I made the initial phone call to Ed and explained the situation and he was wonderful from the start. He explained the difference in the various models to us and showed us all the options and took us for a test drive in two of the Outbacks to compare the V6 and 4 cylinder engines. He gave us some price quotes and we left and told him we were going to go over the financial figures at home that night and possibly come back the next day to make a decision. We did come back the next day and bought a different model with more upgrades and so far have been very happy with both the sale and the dealership at Lithia Subaru. Ed was absolutely wonderful. I cannot commend him enough for his patience, especially with my wife, to complete the sale of the car. I feel like I have known him all my life. Thanks again to Ed and all the people at Lithia Subaru.

It was like we were "old friends" at Lithia Subaru

by from Sanger, CA |

Clean, hospitable dealership.

by from Lemoore, Ca |

I am very pleased with the service I received from the entire team. Ed and John both went out of their way to make things happen. They even offered to deliver my new car to me, 40 miles away. Thank you for such a positive purchasing experience. love my new Subaru!

July 2, 2014

We're so very glad you had a positive purchasing experience. We strive to go that extra mile (or even 40) to ensure every guest is 100% satisfied. Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you in our service department for your regular maintenance. Drive happy!

Picking out a car online

by from Coarsegold CA |

I picked out the modle I wanted with the extras I wanted and asked for a price. Chris emailed me back that day and I went in the next. Everything he told me was true, no surprises. I walked out in 2 hours with a new car and got rid of my old one. A most enjoyable experience. Thank You

June 21, 2014

We're so very happy that you had such an enjoyable experience purchasing your new vehicle. Hope to see you back for your regular scheduled maintenance.

awesome service

by from Fresno,ca |

Satisfied with service, great customer service, and knowledgeable service advisors.

June 20, 2014

We're really glad you had a good experience with your recent service visit. Thanks for the positive review and we hope to see you again at your regular maintenance visit.

Poor, Slow, and Intimidating Service

by from Winton, CA |

Horrible and intimidating experience with Lithia's Subaru/Mitsubishi of Fresno. This statement is concerning my experience with Lithia's Subaru/Mitsubishi of Fresno. I own a 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR, which I purchased from the dealership back in April 2012. I took in my vehicle to have it service on March 17 for 3 issues: Mitsubishi ECM recall, lifetime synthetic oil change, and my clutch was slipping. I had about 20k miles on it. The service advisor that was assigned to me was Normand Pelletier. This is the first time I went in for clutch issues. The ECM and oil change was done with no issues of course, however the clutch was basically out according to the service technician. The dealership stated that it was standard procedure to get warranty claim on the vehicle initially if it is still under warranty. Which, I don't understand why they even do on clutches or what they consider normal wear and tear item. Mitsubishi or the area manager for Mitsubishi simply denied the claim from the start due to the fact that clutches are normal wear item and they do not cover it unless it can be proven that a failure within the engine/transmission caused the clutch to prematurely fail. On the other hand, the dealership was making accusation right from the start that I abused my vehicle without any factual information. The notion abuse is extremely subjective in this case. It is a performance vehicle and I do drive it to its fullest once in a while, however I do not abuse my car. If they think that going full throttle on the highway at times then I guess 99% of all car owners should be accused for abusing their car. The area manager stated that because my car was modify and that's one of the reason why my claim was deny. If clutch wasn't under warranty, then why mention other factors such as aftermarket modification and driving habits. It's plain and simple. The clutch is not under warranty unless there are proof that failure in other parts of the motor caused the clutch to fail. I went ahead and asked the dealership to take apart the transmission and see what really was going on. According to the technician, the clutch was out due to driving habits. I'm not going to lie on this that I don't drive my car for fun, but I've never gone to the track, drifting off or on road. Maybe if I drove the car like a granny this whole time, the clutch would have lasted me 2 times as long, but it went out at 20k. So I decided to just forget about the warranty and it's mostly likely my driving habits that cause the clutch to go out at 20k. The dealership quoted me at $2229.17 for parts in labor. All the parts includes pressure plate, bearing, disk and flywheel. Labor was approximately $1256 and parts were $898. I decided to purchase an aftermarket clutch kit and flywheel (Competition stage 2) and have them install that instead. I figure why not upgrade to something different and better when they are doing it already and it's going to cost me over $1200 for labor. So I decided to order the parts on March 24th and all of it came in a little over a week later on April 1st. The part was brought into the dealer around noon on April 2nd and hopefully to get my car at the end of the next day. The job was quoted to be around 9.9 hours and they are Mitsubishi dealership with some of the most qualify people for their job. I called back 2 days later to check up on my car and it wasn't fully complete. That is over 20 hours of labor that was put onto the vehicle given that it was already disassemble and all that needs to be done was to install the parts and put the transmission back together. The technician noticed that it wasn't feeling right when he tested drive the car so he had to reopen the transmission/clutch again. Now there's only 2 conclusion here. Either the tech. messed up or there's a defect on the part, which I don't know yet at this time.

April 11, 2014

Andy, I am sorry that we have not met your expectations and your frustration. In regards to the purchase of the vehicle we offered several times to cancel the transaction but you insisted that you still wanted the car and you resigned the paperwork . In regards to service unfortunately when you modify your vehicle and then you order your own aftermarket parts and we have to wait for them to arrive it does take a little bit longer than being repaired with factory parts. I am more than happy to cancel and refund the prorated amount of the life time oil change so that you do not feel obligated to come here. Frank Perez, General Manager

FIRST SERVICE

by from FRESNO, CA |

SERVICE WAS AS GOOD AS EXPECTED. IT WAS FAST AND COMPLETE, AND THE COFFEE WAS GREAT AS I WAITED.

April 18, 2014

We're very glad that you had a good experience at our service department, Ron. We strive to give every customer quality service at our dealership. Hope to see you again at your next regular maintenance!

Fantastic sales and service staff

by from Fresno, CA |

My wife and I have been talking for three years about getting another car and started looking for a used Subaru Forrester. After looking in the paper, checking Craig's list then checking dealers websites, we decided to go to Subaru of Fresno on Blackstone near Barstow. We made an appointment with Russell for last Saturday and ended up buying a 2014 Forrester. We both are very pleased with the salesman, credit manager and the rest of the staff as we were there a while. Had to bring it back in on Tuesday to get scotchgard and sealing done-the service dept is friendly and curtious. My wife and I were surprised to find coffee and hazelnut creamer as we are addicted to the hazelnut. You have a great staff. Thanks again, Lonnie & Sandra Stivers

April 18, 2014

We are so very glad that you had a great experience at our dealership, Lonnie and Sandra. We are very honored that you chose to come to Lithia Subaru of Fresno after researching so many other sources. We look forward to seeing you for your regular maintenance and hope you're enjoying your new Forester!