Passport Nissan of Alexandria

150 S. Pickett St., Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-453-0852
Used 888-478-5379
Service 888-568-5272

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

New purchase of 2012 Nissan Maxima SV

by from Spring Field, VA 22150 |

The best deal in 30 mile-radius of Zip VA 22150. Thanks Mr Tom Taylor (General Manager), Kris Byrd (Internet Mgr), Jim Nelson (Test Drive), Mr Diaz (Prep work), Mr Said (Sale Mgr), Mr Anwar (Fin Magr) for your professionalism and hard work. Best Regards/Trang Hoang ----------------------------

Call Passport First!

by from Centreville, VA |

I recently decided to trade in my Nissan Versa for a Nissan Altima. I tried working with several dealers close to home (including the one I bought the Versa from), but could not get an honest, straight answer from anyone. No one would give me a "real" price quote, and one woman actually said the reason was so I wouldn't shop it around. After walking out of one particularly hostile negotiation, I received an email from Karim at Passort. Not only did he give me the real quote, he had his sales manager, Brian, call me so that we could finalize the deal over the phone before I drove down there. When I arrived the next day, the transaction went down without a hitch. The price and terms were exactly what we agreed to over the phone, and there were no hidden charges or attempt to up sell whatsoever. They handed me to Latoya (also very pleasant) in finace to do the paperwork, and I was on my way. The new Altima was meticulously detailed when I took delivery, and I feel very good about the deal. Lesson learned. Don't mess around with shady Nissan Dealers, call Passport first!

Best new purchase

by from Brambleton, VA |

I recently turned my lease in to purchase a new car. I was hesitant at first but felt buying would be best considering how many miles I drive. The guys walked me through step by step made me feel comfortable with my decision and ACTUALLY did what was best for ME and not the dealership which is rare to find. I am a repeat customer and would send anyone there

Exceptional , service advisor , staff .

by from Landover Maryland |

My two friends Richard , Jeremiah always look out for my best interest , when it comes to my vehicle. Love my 2013 Nissan Maxima, my second one. Brought the vehicle elsewhere , but always remembered , the exceptional work of , Passport Nissan of Alexandria. Richard , Jeremiah , are always straight forward and honest about what you need for your vehicle, I would highly recommend Nissan passport to any one . They treat you like family. Thanks Richard, Jeremiah.

Great Friendly Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

When Koons Nissan closed, Passport allowed us to bring our car to them since the airbag sensor system was malfunctioning. We dropped our car off on a Sunday night and they had it back to us by10:30 the next morning. They had previously told us they would allow us to have a loaner car if necessary, which ended up not being necessary. Their service was far better than we ever received at Koons. They restored our faith in Nissan and we feel confident Passport will always be there for us in the future, if needed. Chelsea from Nissan HQ Customer Service as well as Pete,Director of Passport Nissan Service Dept, were exceptional and made all of this happen very quickly!!! Thanks to both of you!!!!!!

Great service, great sale team

by from fALLS cHURCH, VA |

Excellent SERVICE THANK YOU TO SAID AND HIS TEAM, this is my second car and this MAKE IT the FIFTH car for the family . We always have excellent service and everyone we recommend likes the service and the attention they get. everyone feels welcomed by the sales team., Mr. Said always goes above and beyond to help the costumers, no pressure. thank you for your hard work.

Great Sales Team

by from Annandale, VA |

IT WAS MY INTENTION TO JUST TAKE A 2014 MURANO FOR A TEST DRIVE AND ENDED UP LEASING ONE THE VERY DAY. MARK SNYDER AND BRIAN DELIO WERE SO ACCOMMODATING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE THAT MY DECISION WAS MADE WHILE I WAS OPERATING THE VEHICLE. THESE TWO GENTLEMEN WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE LEASING PROCESS, AND I COULDN'T BE MORE ENTHUSIASTIC OVER THEIR SERVICE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PASSPORT NISSAN OF ALEXANDRIA, AND THESE TWO GENTLEMEN IN PARTICULAR FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING LEASING OR PURCHASING ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS.I ALSO LIKE TO MENTION LATOYA WHO WITH GREAT SPEED AND EFFICIENCY PROCESSED THE SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF PAPERWORK AND GOT ME OUT OF THE SHOWROOM IN RECORD TIME. WELL DONE.

Best Deal and Straight Shooting

by from Springfield, VA |

I purchased a Nissan Versa through Passport Nissan of Alexandria after requesting bids from six dealers. Not only did Passport offer the best price, they scrupulously followed my directions to ensure the bidding process was transparent and fair to all dealers. Jackie Lawson was very helpful throughout the buying process. Five stars and thank you!

Satisfied Customer

by from Arlington,VA |

Recently I bought a Nissan Rogue from Nissan Passport. They have good customer service with honesty and are always available to work extended hours to get things done. I find them people of their words .I have been shopping around other car dealerships. Some of them confirm to me they have the type of vehicle that I`m looking for over the phone and internet, but when I get there most of them disappoint me by raising the price or telling me that they have sold the car. But, I found at Nissan Passport that the deal they promised online was guaranteed and the vehicle is available right away. Its my first experience to drive a Nissan. The quality of their vehicles, neatness, and the overall process of buying my new vehicle was great. I would like to especially thank the sales person Mark. The way he treated me and tried his best to do business with me by matching the type of vehicle I was looking for with my budget, made the process of purchasing the vehicle easy and stress free.

SERVICE ADVISOR

by from CLINTON, MD |

SERVICE ADVISOR JEREMIAH GAVINS IS THE BEST! I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY CAR TO PASSPORT NISSAN OF ALEXANDRIA FOR MORE THAN 12 YEARS AND THE SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT. JEREMIAH HAS BEEN MY SERVICE ADVISOR FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS, I TRUST HIM. HE IS HONEST, KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL, AND COURTEOUS AT ALL TIMES. WHEN HE RECOMMENDS SERVICE FOR MY CAR I DON'T SECOND GUESS HIM! WHAT A RELIEF IT IS TO BE ABLE TO HAND YOUR CAR OVER TO YOUR SERVICE ADVISOR AND NOT WORRY IF HE OR THE DEALER IS TRYING TO "BEAT YOU" JUST TO MAKE A SALE. THUMBS FOR FOR JEREMIAH AND HIS TEAM OF TECHNICIANS! RONALD MACKEY

Passport Nissan's excellent service was incredible

by from Alexandria VA |

I highly recommend Passport Nissan for your service needs. The service manager, Richard Stenzell, is professional, courteous, and knows what it takes to get your car in top shape.