Passport Nissan of Alexandria

150 S. Pickett St., Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-453-0852
Used 888-478-5379
Service 888-568-5272

The PASSPORT Edge - See how much more you get!

New purchase of 2012 Nissan Maxima SV

by from Spring Field, VA 22150 |

The best deal in 30 mile-radius of Zip VA 22150. Thanks Mr Tom Taylor (General Manager), Kris Byrd (Internet Mgr), Jim Nelson (Test Drive), Mr Diaz (Prep work), Mr Said (Sale Mgr), Mr Anwar (Fin Magr) for your professionalism and hard work. Best Regards/Trang Hoang ----------------------------

Excellent service and Staff .

by from Alexandria, Va |

A excellent Dealership to go to if you desire a excellent buying experience. You will not experience any high pressure sales attack nor will your valuable time be wasted . They are very professional, prompt, supported, and have that customers matters attitude. You will not believe you are at a dealership. We were able not only to get the car we wanted with the option we wanted and price without any extensive long negotiation process. The salesman spent 45 minutes explaining the functions of our car after the purchase was completed. He has called us three times since the purchase and scheduled our first service appointment. The dealership has call twice and email us four times after the purchase to check and make sure everything is okay.

Amazing friendly and efficient service

by from Washington DC |

My recent experience leasing a Nissan LEAF from Passport Nissan Alexandria was great! Guy was friendly, attentive and knowledgeable and did his utmost to ensure I got the best deal possible. The entire staff are wonderful. Would definitely come back in the future.

Excellent Customer Service, great listening skills

by from Washington, DC |

I took my car to Passport after encountering problems at another dealership where I purchased my Nissan. I had a persistent problem (4 separate visits with no resolution) with a slow tire pressure leak that the people at Passport were able to resolve in one visit. They were very thorough in the diagnosis and were able to get me on my way with almost no hassle. Richard Stenzel was an excellent service representative and I will definitely purchase my next Nissan at Passport.

Fantastic customer service

by from Alexandria, VA |

We had a great experience buying a new Nissan Altima. Our sales man Greg was a pleasure to work with, his enthusiasm was refreshing. Greg and his manager Jon were very personable and helped us get a great deal on an awesome car. I can't express enough how smooth the whole experience was from start to driving away in our new car. If you are looking for a New vehicle please visit Passport Nissan of Alexandria and ask for Greg.

Great experience with a great sales consultant

by from Charlottesville, Va |

We had the good fortune of working with Ray Webb. Ray was very professional, polite, knowledgeable,and knew just how to lighten the process of making a big expenditure by using a soft approach. My husband and I have been in sales for 40 years and really do appreciate when someone shines in this profession.

Scheduled brake system service

by from Alexandria VA |

In addition to a state-required emissions test, the Passport Nissan staff performed factory recommended brake system service. Brian Yeager was extremely helpful in estimating the cost and time of the service. The facility is clean and customer friendly. During the service period Brian kept me informed of its progress. I have used this dealership since owning my Altima. The service staff are consistently excellent, and this visit was no exception!

Exceptional custermer service, and quality work.

by from Brandywine, Md. |

I am beyond pleased and satisfied with the personal treatment and workmanship that I received at Alexandria Nissan recently. They really changed the negative opinion I had about most dealerships. In the words of Gomer Pile... thank ya thank ya thank ya !

great service

by from alexandria,va |

I looked a lot of dealerships in 100 mile radius for a fair purchase price to get my first brand new car and here it is i found it great customer service very friendly people and easy buying process guided me through the process and options spent a lot of time and effort with me to reach to final so i ll definitely encourage others to go check these guys out.

Great Service, clean facility

by from Lorton, VA |

First service for my new 2014 Pathfinder. Good customer service, and nice waiting area.

Great service and very helpful staff

by from Alexandria,va |

Bought a 2013 Nissan altima from here they were very knowledgable about there cars and the buying process was simple compared to other dealers! I also get all of my maintenance done here!