Fresno Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

6162 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710

New 855-767-8708
Used 855-283-5204
Service 855-796-0628

Great service and a Great product

by from Fresno, Ca |

My experience was great. First time buying a car. The process was easy. No one was trying to make me buy something I didn't want. Since I had my jeep I had one issue with my radio, I took it in and it was fixed promptly. Every service visit is always a pleasant one. Everyone is very welcoming and knowledgeable. I never wait too long for an oil change even without an appointment.

Fresno Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your purchase! We are glad we could make you feel right at home during your purchase and all your service visits!

The best buying experience!

by from Fresno, CA |

JP handled our sale and it was amazing. He was thorough and he found us the best financing deal which made the buying experience painless. JP was very knowledgable of the different models of cars and found the best model that fits our lifestyle and needs. He and the staff at Chrysler made us feel at home, thanks JP!

By Brad Barter, Fresno CA.

by from Fresno CA |

As far as I am concerned this is that best dealership in Fresno. I dealt with Kyle in the internet service and he is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He even got the owner involved to make sure a deal was finalized. He is fantastic! Shook my hand, was not hideing in some office & being a snob! The other dealer in Clovis started out our deal by offering me $5,000 below Kelly Blue Book! Then they would not move on the price of thier vehicle except to go up! The Fresno dealership even kept the place open after 9 p.m. Until 11 p.m. until we took possession of our new 2014 Jeep Cherokee latitude 4x4 6 cylinder & loaded for bear. Even the finance guy was funny, fast and professional! They gave me $500 more then what Kelley Blue Book suggested! They made sure I got a $2000 rebate from Jeep and the amount I paid on my vehicle was more than fair. I would have lost $6,000.00 dealing elsewhere! They also made sure I received any rebates for being a student at S.J.V.C & being a Vet. I am Native American, and they even checked to see if there was a tax break for me! Brad Barter

Great service and salesmanship

by from Fresno, CA |

The salesman that handled our sale was excellent. He was thorough, he made sure to answer all of my questions, he was very knowledgable of the different models of cars, He made me feel welcome and that all of my questions were important. He located the car that was, in detail, what I wanted. The salesman and the man in the office helped me to be able to buy the car on the same day, even though the actual purchase was after banking hours.

Only Place to buy a Car!

by from Fresno, CA |

Shafi and his team are great! I will only ever buy a car from Fresno Chrysler. The 2014 300S I bought is amazing, and marks the 3rd 300 I have purchased from them. Their service is excellent and they really make the buying process painless. Can't wait to come back in a few years to by my next car from them!

A Family feeling Company.

by from Fresno Ca |

I went to several Dealers and I told them what I wanted they told me what I could have Then i went in at Fresno dodge & jeep, went home with the car I wanted.

Very Deceiving and No Respect for Customers

by from Fresno, Ca |

We were given an out-the-door price for a vehicle and were told by the sales rep and manager they would honor the price as long as we returned by latest the next day. However, when we went back later on that day we were told they wouldn't honor The price. They were asking for about $6000 more than it was agreed on. Even after we showed them the note the rep had given us with the breakdown of the price and labeled every amount, they did not honor the OTD price. When we spoke with the owner and we told him tricking people to get them to either pay more for a car than was agreed on or try to to make them settle for a cheaper car to make a higher profit shows dishonesty, no integrity, and no respect for prospect customers. We also said it might be only one customer but that customer might tell another prospect customer and so on. The owner scoffed and said "I sell about 40 cars a day". That comment was very disrespectful and it was coming from the owner himself. That goes to show all they care about is making a profit and not really in building long-term relationships with customers.

Awesome dealership

by from Fresno, CA |

I have done business with Fresno Chrysler for years. It is the only place I will buy a car!

Fresno Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

January 5, 2014

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!! We Strive to do our best.

Friendly customer care

by from Madera ca |

Fast and easy to shop. A good place to buy a vehicle with no pressure .

Great buying experience

by from Fresno ca |

We really enjoyed working with Toby and the staff at Fresno Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Fair negotiations and we feel great about the deal we made. We were treated really well by the staff.

Great experience

by from Clovis ca |

What an awesome job the staff did. Very fast and efficient I knew what jeep my wife and I wanted and they had it. Thank you everyone