Leith Pre-Owned

1405 Vision Dr., Apex, NC 27502

Used 877-289-4051

Great Experience With Charlie Bruce and A Minivan

by from Cary NC |

I had bought from Charlie Bruce of Auto Park Honda twice before and know him to be a cut above the rest. This time I wanted a used Honda Odyssey in top condition and Charlie found it for me at a sister dealership, Leith Pre-Owned in Apex. Charlie Bruce is my "go-to" car guy. They had fixed up the car nicely (new brakes, etc) and had a Carfax report on the vehicle, but I still took the Odyssey to my "go-to" mechanic in Cary for a pre-purchase inspection. He declared it Excellent. The deal was reasonable, and the people were great. Not the high pressure atmosphere that had turned me off at another dealership. I recommend Leith Pre-Owned, and especially Charlie Bruce of Auto Park Honda. He is an honorable, charming gentleman, who offers the customer service oriented treatment the buyer deserves. Car-buying doesn't have to be stressful. You won't regret calling Charlie Bruce.

Wanted a minivan; But...

by from Cary, NC |

We were in the market for a used minivan and was seriously looking at one on their lot. The sales guys was nice and accommodating. However, when it came to negotiating the price, nothing happened. Not even $200. The statement was that most of these cars were going to auction and they could get "X" amount at auction, which my question was, then why are you trying to sell them at higher than KKB prices? At which point the salesman told me he was struggling. I have had great experiences with the Leith Automotive Group; but this particular location is nothing more than a holding location for auction vehicles. If the lot is over 50% auction vehicles with a sticker "not for sale" then what are you trying to sell?