Neuwirth Pre Owned Auto Center

Neuwirth Pre Owned Auto Center

6405 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405

Used 877-295-4024

Where God Family and YOU Come First!! Guaranteed!!

Exceptional Excellent, and Highly Recommend

by from Trenton N.C. |

Neuwirth Motors is the best of the best for the Auto buying dealership with all of the best attributes for a car dealership new or used. I'm extremely pleased for the whole experience with buying a new decent automobile for my daughter and myself. There is no way to describe how hard, dedication and the friendly atmosphere at the dealership. Most of the things that you have to deal with and the way that things tend to go with dealership and bumpy road buying a car headaches. This is not the place where you are going to encounter a headache from. I'm extremely pleased and Happy with the experience with buying at the dealership and when I have to get a automobile again I'm gonna be returning to the same place. After 6 months of looking at and For the best course and deal with out all the hassle of being the foot stool to pay day and then the other part about getting a decent automobile is the pressure to buy the vehicle that they say is the best for you when you know what you want you shouldn't be told what is the best for you. They were simple yet proficient and extremely professional courtesy and the fact is the best of the things that you are looking for In a nice dealership. I'm extremely pleased and recommend you give your business to the one who is the best I've been or been to. BTW I am 120 plus miles away and I really do appreciate the hard work and patience for a little bit difficult patron after the game of cat and mouse with a lot of other dealership and car lots, it was good to have a nice day and a excellent job done for the buying a car headache to be able to find the right place you are happy with. You'd think it was a day off and on the way to the beach you stop and grab a nice decent automobile and keep going no problem.

Awesome Experience

by from Wilmington, NC |

My hats of to the whole staff at this store. What a fun time with the people there, as I purchased my first car! Everyone was so helpful and they made me feel at home. Check out their Jeeps, I got one!

Ask for Princess

by from Camp Lejeune, NC |

Just bought a used hyundai accent from them and it was a great experience. My salesperson Princess was new but she handles all my questions and paperwork like an old pro. Best prices around and i know because i shopped long and hard. Much more military friendly than most of the Jacksonville dealers I tried out as well, no feigned helpfulness. You'll be selling yourself short if you don't stop at Neuwirth PreOwned on Market St., Wilmington and see Princess.

Re: Stay Away!

by from Wilmington, NC |

I wrote the review titled "Stay Away!" The dealer has since contacted me and fully resolve my issues. They agreed to have the seat repaired as agreed and General Manager made every effort to ensure we were satisfied customers. I contacted the staff at cars.com to have the original post deleted or modified to reflect the dealer contacting me, however I was advised they were unable to remove the post due to system issues. Thanks again Neuwirth Pre Owned for resolving our issues well definitely recommend you to friends and family!

Neuwirth Pre Owned Auto Center responded to this review

August 20, 2013

Hope you folks are enjoying the van. Again we appreciate your business. Alan Jones

Stay Away!

by from Wilmington, NC |

We purchased a minivan from Neuwirth Pre Owned on 5/26. During the negotiation the salesman and general manager agreed to fix the DVD player and the a tear in the seat. We took the van, to the repair person they recommended, to have the seat repaired. They recommended replacing the panel as patching the tear could only be guaranteed to last for 90 days. We called Neuwirth to advise and they told us that they were only authorizing up to $65 dollars. At no time during the negotiation or on the "We Owe" sheet is this mentioned. I spoke with the General Manager and he offered to pay for half of the repair which would amount to paying about $80 dollars as the repair is $160.00. I quickly learned, while speaking with the GM, why used car dealerships get the stereotype. He used phrases like "your deal is done" and "I don't have a pot to keep pulling money from" even through they agreed to fix our seat and put it in writing! Do your self a favor shop somewhere else.