Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035 Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

You owe it to yourself to visit Passport BMW

by from Annapolis, MD |

I tried giving my business twice to my local BMW dealership, even though Passport had been recommended. After the second frustrating visit to the local dealership,I called BMW USA to confirm an illogical statement made to me by the local dealership, they thought it was illogical as well and connected me with John Dugan at Passport. Within the short ride home, he had identified a vehicle that matched my non-negotiable requirements and confirmed that I could custom order. No pressure. Direct, accommodating and responsive, I ordered the exact vehicle I wanted and the experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything I did not want, yet they were very friendly courteous and responsive. Visit Passport and ask for John Dugan,you will be happy.

Passport BMW - the only place for me!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Passport BMW is the epitome of excellent customer service. They treat you very well and you don't feel like they are trying to get over on you. The service Manager Keith is the best!

Awesome used sales team.

by from Virginia beach, va |

Excellent service from the sales dept. they made us feel right at home and part of a family. Would highly recommend them and Andrew Ramos to everyone.

Jeff Steel at Passport BMW

by from Seattle, WA |

Jeff Steel is the business manager at Passport BMW, and I give him and his dealership the highest recommendation. I purchased an extended service contract through him for my BMW X6, and the customer service I received was second to none. The whole process was very professional, and the price was the best I could find. Do yourself a favor and contact Jeff for the best service possible.

Jeff Steel at Passport BMW

by from Seattle, WA |

The BEST car buying experience - EVER!

by from Washington, DC |

I had a budget but knew what i wanted. Peter Akaeze understood the importance of me sticking to my budget and helped me to stay within my budget. The financial team was also very helpful - Jeff was attentive and very helpful. Everyone was knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. I LOVE my new car!!!! And i'll recommend Passport BMW to any and everybody! The place was clean and everyone in passing was just so friendly and inviting. Best experience!

Awesome experience!!!

by from Pittsburgh |

We bought our first BMW vehicle from Passport. We are very happy with the buy as well as their service.

My BMW 428IX convertible

by from Silver Run MD |

The personal from the very first phone response were help and responsive to all questions at all times even on there days off. Ben and Robert were amazing to deal with they make buying a new car a pleasure as opposed to other dealer that made you think they could not be bothered. Passport is 80 miles from my home and I would deal with them again

You Can't Do Better Than Passport

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I had been waiting for the new 7-Series to appear and was one of the first to order a new 750 from Passport--even before full technical details of the new model were available. I have done business with Passport and Tom Foster for more than 15 years and have stuck with them even though I now live 75 miles away. Tom has always made the buying experience a pleasure. He kept me updated on information about the new model as it was revealed from BMW and kept me up to speed on the 750's progress all the way from assembly line to delivery. When I changed my mind about one of the options, Tom was able to make the modification after the order was submitted. So, go see Tom Foster at Passport. He is a pleasure to work with and will add to the thrill of owning a new BMW.

Awesome Assistance

by from Clinton, MD |

I have always been pleased with the services I receive at Passport BMW. Keith Renner, my serviceman, kept me abreast of the services needed and stayed in contact with me during the process. He assisted me in getting a loaner vehicle so that I could make it to work. Like we say in the military, Keith is good people!