Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Excellent Service Advisor

by from Washington, DC |

My BMW Service Advisor Mr. Keith Renner is the best. He goes the extra mile to help his customers. He makes great customer service a reality. And for me, that makes the difference with Passport BMW. .

Passport BMW, Service Department

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I received outstanding service from Passport BMW Service Department. Mr. Pantelelis Theofandis, Service Advisor, provided excellent service by keeping me informed on the status of my vehicle. His professionalism coupled with attention to details is a sterling example for all to emulate.

Great Service

by from Bowie, MD |

I have taken my BMW to Passport for a few years now and I am completely satisfied with the service. The service team, especially Mr. Frye, is so courteous and professional. They make an effort to fully understand why you are bringing the car in for service, especially if it something other than regular maintenance, in an effort to get it right the first time. In addition, they are so attentive and keep you informed as progress is made on your repair. It is a great experience.

Excellent Service Department

by from Temple Hills, Maryland |

I was happy with the excellent customer service that I received at BMW in Camp Spring, Maryland. I recently purchased a 535Xi and made an appointment to only have the oil changed. The BMW Customer Representative (Steve) was very professional and courteous. I was not aware of a check list was being completed on my car. He ensured the wipe blades were replaced and also disclosed there was a recall on a defective tail light. I was in and out in no time. Thanks BMW!

Great service

by from Owings, MD |

Service mgr, Joey jester an, did excellent job. Professional, courteous. He went the extra mile to get my service completed promptly.

Great Service

by from Suitland, Md |

I was treated very professional and I was in and out quickly.

Best service ever!!!

by from Alexandria VA |

I had some general service as well as body work done at Passport BMW. The work performed was to the highest standard and the service was second to none. I can highly recommend Passport BMW to anyone requiring their vehicle services.

Outstanding Service

by from Churchton, MD |

I've owned several BMWs ... and when it comes to service, Passport in Marlow Heights, Suitland, MD is the place to get it done. The service managers are top-notch. One in particul;ar, Keith Renner, is the best service manager I have come across in years. He is customer focus, keeps you informed, and delivers on his promise to give you the best service. This is why I keep coming back to Passport BMW.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Wash., DC |

Superb Customer Service! Mr. Keith Renner is not only friendly and helpful but he gets things done efficiently, all the while keeping the customer informed about what's going on. It's one thing to buy a car but the customer service is what make all the difference for me. Keith is a great asset to Passport BMW.

Great Service Dept

by from Lorton, VA |

I had failed a State inspection because my brakes had worn to below the legally acceptable limits. The garage doing the inspection wanted to repair the brakes and would have charged me over $900 for the "privilege". I immediately called my Service Rep, Keith Renner and not only did he immediately schedule me for an appointment the next day, he made sure the repairs were covered by the warranty I have. He also had a loaner lined up for me. Great anticipatory service...and saved $900 to boot. It doesn't get any better than this!