Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Great service

by from Greenbelt, MD |

The facility provides you with the comfort and amenities you need to relax while waiting for your vehicle if you choose to. Service was fast and timely as estimated. Scheduling was great.

Great Service!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

My service experience was a great one! My Service Advisor Micheal Jenkins was great. Called, sent email kept in touch regarding my car. Thanks again

Tire replacement

by from Waldorf, MD |

The service and professionalism at this shop was quite refreshing. They replaced my tire (run flat) without attempting to sell me something I didn't need, unlike other shops. While others said I might need two tires, the dealer showed I only needed to replace the flattened tire. Thanks for the honesty! And the coffee is always hot!

Service and Committment

by from Landover, MD |

I am always very comfortable at Passport BMW. They have excellent customer service and very friendly customer lounges.

AMAZING SERVICE

by from Bowie, MD |

Wonderful and outstanding service from Pantelis Theofanidis! Even after I forgot to reserve a rental he came through with a clutch play by offering me breakfast and making sure my oil change was shift! Passport BMW should consider giving him two raises!

Best Service anywhere!

by from Upper Marlboro MD |

I recently planned to go out of town and found a nail on one of my tires on my X6 and needed a replacement quickly. After visiting a few local tire locations, I was unable to get service or repairs done on the spot. I called my service tech Patrick. Not only was he able to accommodate me without an appointment, he was able to get me in and out in time for me to leave the same day! Great service!

BMW And me

by from temple hills ,md |

this is our second 7 series BMW we have been pleased with the car and service. But this time we got run flat tires and they are the worse ever a mini nightmare I don't know what we would've done if we didn't get the tire package. We have replaced over or at least 8 tires in 2 yrs due to tidies in the tires for hitting pot holes.

Great Service

by from Upper Marlboro MD |

Passport BMW has consistently provided great customer service on all my repair work. It's very easy to schedule an appointment and the wait time for my X3 was very short. Great job to the Service Team!

Passport BMW Service by Ron & Tee Gray

by from Maryland |

My husband and I are very appreciative for Pantelis Theofanidis (assistant service manager) for fixing our 750Li after 2 months of going back and forth with the car dealer that we originally bought the car from on the issues involving our vehicle. Mr. Theofanidis stepped in with the utmost courtesy and respect and did everything possible to help repair our vehicle. He was very attentive to what service needed to be done and was able to go above and beyond his duties to get our car fixed. We are greatly appreciative for his customer service, experience and dedication.

Passport BMW: Never Disappoints!

by from Ashburn, VA |

Passport BMW continually shines as a Center of Excellence. Out of the 4 BMW locations in my general area I've dealt with over the past 13 yrs (the closest being 6 miles from my house; Passport is 50 miles from my house), they are hands down the best - an example of professionalism and customer satisfaction that all others should emulate. From sales to service, no one does it like Passport. Specific thanks to JC Thomas and Ray Frye.