Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Great Car buying experience

by from Newburg,md |

Professional car buying experience, not pushy and I was able to buy the car of my dreams.i would defiantly recommend this dealership to anyone.I was able to purchase a car at a great price and great interest rate. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends. Also I will only own a BMW

Best Car Buying Experience: Passport BMW

by from Washington DC |

I am a die-hard BMW fan. I purchased my first BMW in 1996 and have never looked back. I stopped by Passport BMW to have my car serviced and was not planning to purchase a new car for another 8 months. Robert Oates struck up a conversation. He shared his knowledge and excitement about the newest models. Typically I purchase my cars from my long-time sales representative out of state to ensure a positive purchasing experience. Needless to say Robert had me in the latest model in the next couple of weeks. Robert is personable, straightforward, and genuine in his approach and exceeded all of my expectations. Robert I will see you in two years for my next model.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Washington DC |

Great sales person

by from washinghton dc |

Ms. Carla Davis was the best person i ever purchased anything from when it came to a car if you want to buy a car choose Carla davis.

Never again

by from Maryland |

I hit a pothole which took out my driver side front tire. Passport BMW was the nearest dealership so I went there for the repair. I got there at 12:45 pm and didn't leave until 4:30 pm. I informed the service rep I would be in the customer service area waiting. The two times he contacted me, he contacted me by phone. I finally got my car back and was on my way. About 45 mins later, I noticed a bubble in my rear driver side tire. I'm thinking Passport BMW should have notice this and would have if they had inspected my other tires for damage. The next day I went to my dealership, BMW of Silver Spring where they DID do an inspection of all of my tires. They were surprise that Passport BMW did not catch the bubble since it was so big. Bottom line: I had to pay another $50.00 deductible due to Passport BMW's incompetence. I had thought about switching to Passport BMW because it's closer to my home and work but after this experience........ Silver Spring doesn't seem that far a drive.

Lifetime customer!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

After some not so great experiences at several other area dealerships, we gave Passport a shot. We now have made a total of 8 car purchases at Passport BMW. I can safely say Passport BMW is the best dealership I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Mark White is our guy and he always takes great care of us. Every interaction with Passport has gone smoothly and effortlessly, and there's never any stress! Mark goes out of his way to make sure we are completely satisfied, and without a doubt we will be back when we are ready to purchase our next cars. Highly recommended!

RE: An Excellent Car-Buying Experience

by from "Upper Marlboro, MD" |

The sales representative, Carla Davis, was very helpful and accommodating through the shopping process. Most of all, she was honest. I went into the process very skeptical due to the dealership high interest rate for BMW credit based on my stellar credit rating. Once brought to their attention they proceeded to aptly negotiate to a decent interest rate as well as throw in a few other perks to sweeten the deal. I was very impressed with my experience.