Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

You owe it to yourself to visit Passport BMW

by from Annapolis, MD |

I tried giving my business twice to my local BMW dealership, even though Passport had been recommended. After the second frustrating visit to the local dealership,I called BMW USA to confirm an illogical statement made to me by the local dealership, they thought it was illogical as well and connected me with John Dugan at Passport. Within the short ride home, he had identified a vehicle that matched my non-negotiable requirements and confirmed that I could custom order. No pressure. Direct, accommodating and responsive, I ordered the exact vehicle I wanted and the experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything I did not want, yet they were very friendly courteous and responsive. Visit Passport and ask for John Dugan,you will be happy.

What a way to end a date!!!

by from Southern Maryland |

My husband and I left home that afternoon to run and grab sandwiches. For some odd reason, he felt that we should "run by" Passport BMW. Aarion Browne was his name. I'll never forget it. He introduced himself and offered his assistance. That was all that it took. He was professional, answered any and all of our questions, was so smooth and thorough, the next thing that I knew.....we're in finance. Which of course again was phenomenal. Aarion and the rest of the Passport Team made the car buying experience most pleasant. They restored my confidence in the car buying process.

Awesome service!

by from Washington, D.C. |

I came here looking for a certified pre-owned BMW. After for going to the Rockville BMW, this place was like taking a much needed breath of freshair! Ian Lawyer was very professional and easy going, nothing like the sales guy at Rockville. That and a wide selections of inventory made it an easy and comfortable experience.

Best BMW Dealer in the DMV

by from Alexandria, VA |

I have purchased two preowned vehicles from Passport BMW. They have a very broad selection of vehicles ranging from the highly optioned barely used late models to those with less options and a few more years. All of them have been impeccably maintained and you can trust your purchase because their service department will address any issues that may arise. In my case I found a 2010 X5 35d Diesel SUV. Passport was the only dealership within 300 miles that had one in my price range. In fact they had two! Carla Davis was my salesperson and she was a joy to work with. She was pleasant and accommodating and I really felt like I connected with her during the process. She took me for a test drive and answered all of my questions with ease. Our follow up conversations were direct and to the point and I felt like I was dealt with honestly and professionally. I really appreciated her personal touches and attention to detail. At the time of purchase, the car was without floor mats and an owners manual. Carla immediately walked me back to the parts department and had a manual ordered gave me a set of all weather mats. I would not hesitate to recommend Passport and Carla to my friends and family in the market.

Happy Customer (2014 BMW 328ix)

by from Washington, DC |

I worked with Ian Lawyer who was great. I was originally interested in a used car, but changed my mind upon test driving the vehicles available. Ian located a brand new model with the color and all the options I wanted. He matched my target price and gave me an even better deal on financing (I had a loan pre-approval from my credit union). An excellent experience.

Fantastic Service by Carla Davis-- Ask for her !

by from Herndon, VA |

Carla Davis was very professional each time I dealt with her, on the phone and in person. She was very courteous (even when I called her cell, and she informed me it was her day off).I was impressed she never lied about anything, like so many other sales people do. I also like that she didn't pester me, and was incredibly patient. She consistently went the extra mile; she was thorough and efficient in terms of following up with pertinent information. I liked that when she didn't know the answer, she didn't fake it... she wasn't afraid to say "I don't know that particular detail, but I'll find out for you". I respect her honesty; it made me trust her quickly. In the end, I didn't purchase from Passport BMW because I changed my mind about the car - which is too bad, because Carla was the most accommodating and polite car salesperson I have ever met. I will definitely refer my Facebook friends to look up this dealer and to ask for Carla Davis when they do!

PASSPORT BMW: Ultimate Customer Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

I found and purchased my car at PASSPORT BMW, Robert Oates was awesome! I did not own a car to drive over to see what was available, so Robert picked me up after work to test drive my now car. He explained cars features and answered ALL of my questions. I had a lot of questions. Paperwork was quick and I was out the door with a full tank of gas, new floor mats and an extra key. Thank you, Robert!

Outstanding Service

by from Orlando Fl |

Robert Oates provided excellent service before, during and after the sale. The dealership is A-1 and I will certainly return to purchase my next cars from Robert and Passport BMW dave

Great people, fantastic dealership

by from Alexandri, VA |

I was quite impressed with all aspects of this dealer, thanks for a great buying experience.

A GREAT experience at Passport BMW!

by from Lusby, MD |

About two months ago I contacted Passport BMW and the sales team there about trading in my 2010 Jeep Wrangler for a 2014 4 Series. I was put in contact with Aarion Browne and worked with him over the phone, as I was going on travel, to get a trade-in appraisal for my Jeep. After I returned from travel, The Passport team made it easy to schedule a test drive and talk numbers. Aarion made the entire process from start to finish very painless and the best overall buying experience I have had. If you are in the market for a new BMW, I highly recommend Passport BMW and their sales team!

Great Dealership, Outstanding Service

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

A family member who has purchased two vehicles from Passport BMW convinced me to start my used car search at this location. She raved about how passport BMW had great service and a great selection of vehicles so I decided to give them a try. When I entered the location, I was greeted but not harassed unlike other car dealerships. My salesperson, Aarion Brown listened to my needs and wants and matched me with the perfect car. Mr. Brown did not pressure me or try to sell me something I did not want. The process was not long and drawn out and I got the car I wanted at a great price.