Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

You owe it to yourself to visit Passport BMW

by from Annapolis, MD |

I tried giving my business twice to my local BMW dealership, even though Passport had been recommended. After the second frustrating visit to the local dealership,I called BMW USA to confirm an illogical statement made to me by the local dealership, they thought it was illogical as well and connected me with John Dugan at Passport. Within the short ride home, he had identified a vehicle that matched my non-negotiable requirements and confirmed that I could custom order. No pressure. Direct, accommodating and responsive, I ordered the exact vehicle I wanted and the experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything I did not want, yet they were very friendly courteous and responsive. Visit Passport and ask for John Dugan,you will be happy.

PASSPORT BMW: Ultimate Customer Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

I found and purchased my car at PASSPORT BMW, Robert Oates was awesome! I did not own a car to drive over to see what was available, so Robert picked me up after work to test drive my now car. He explained cars features and answered ALL of my questions. I had a lot of questions. Paperwork was quick and I was out the door with a full tank of gas, new floor mats and an extra key. Thank you, Robert!

Outstanding Service

by from Orlando Fl |

Robert Oates provided excellent service before, during and after the sale. The dealership is A-1 and I will certainly return to purchase my next cars from Robert and Passport BMW dave

Great people, fantastic dealership

by from Alexandri, VA |

I was quite impressed with all aspects of this dealer, thanks for a great buying experience.

A GREAT experience at Passport BMW!

by from Lusby, MD |

About two months ago I contacted Passport BMW and the sales team there about trading in my 2010 Jeep Wrangler for a 2014 4 Series. I was put in contact with Aarion Browne and worked with him over the phone, as I was going on travel, to get a trade-in appraisal for my Jeep. After I returned from travel, The Passport team made it easy to schedule a test drive and talk numbers. Aarion made the entire process from start to finish very painless and the best overall buying experience I have had. If you are in the market for a new BMW, I highly recommend Passport BMW and their sales team!

Great Dealership, Outstanding Service

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

A family member who has purchased two vehicles from Passport BMW convinced me to start my used car search at this location. She raved about how passport BMW had great service and a great selection of vehicles so I decided to give them a try. When I entered the location, I was greeted but not harassed unlike other car dealerships. My salesperson, Aarion Brown listened to my needs and wants and matched me with the perfect car. Mr. Brown did not pressure me or try to sell me something I did not want. The process was not long and drawn out and I got the car I wanted at a great price.

Great Car Purchasing Experience with Passport BMW

by from Great Mills, Maryland |

My experience with my sales representative -Carla Davis was outstanding. She was very friendly and professional and took her time answering all our questions and was very patient while doing so. I would also like to say that she was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle that I purchased. I would highly recommend her to others looking for a car from Passport BMW. Overall, my experience with purchasing my new car was a positive experience and would return to Passport BMW to make a purchase of my next vehicle.

Outstanding

by from Pasadena, Maryland |

My experience with Passport BMW was outstanding. Mark White contacted me when the car I had in my mind came into the dealership. Needless to say I bought the car. Mark helped me through the entire process and followed up with me after I had the car to make sure I was happy with it. He made it easy for me. Passport was recommmend to me by a friend and I will recommend Passport and Mark to my friends and family.

Simply made the process too convenient and easy

by from Washington, DC |

I recently bought a new car from Passport BMW. I never write these sorts of reviews but I felt inclined because the process was too easy and convenient. My salesperson-- Mark White, was tremendous. He was knowledgeable of the product, he was a straight forward and fair negotiator, and most importantly-- he recognized that I didn't want to spend all day at the dealership, yet I wanted a genuine effort on behalf of the dealership to earn my business. I got that, and for that reason I would highly recommend Passport BMW. It's the closest BMW dealership to Washington, DC, and their loaner car program for service along with a host of other "perks" made this experience too good to pass up.

Great service from Passport & Ian Lawyer

by from Leesburg, VA |

Great experience buying a certified pre-owned 3 series from Passport! Sales rep Ian Lawyer was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Negotiation process was quick and straightforward. I'd definitely recommend both Passport and Ian Lawyer to anyone looking to buy a great BMW!

Lifetime customer!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

After some not so great experiences at several other area dealerships, we gave Passport a shot. We now have made a total of 8 car purchases at Passport BMW. I can safely say Passport BMW is the best dealership I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Mark White is our guy and he always takes great care of us. Every interaction with Passport has gone smoothly and effortlessly, and there's never any stress! Mark goes out of his way to make sure we are completely satisfied, and without a doubt we will be back when we are ready to purchase our next cars. Highly recommended!