Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035 Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Great Service

by from Washington, DC |

I recently bought a 435 convertible and my salesperson was Ian Lawyer. He was outstanding in every possible way. If you are looking to buy a car, he is the one to contact. He is a credit to Passport

Excellent and quick service

by from Washington, DC |

The coil went out on my BMW and they worked me in the next day and had it finished that day. Thanks

Great Experience

by from Laurel, MD |

Recently got a new car from Passport BMW and I have to say the experience was wonderful. I have been really anxious about buying a car and they made it very comforting and easy. My salesman (Teric) was not they typical "pushy" salesperson and he worked with me very well and gave me just wanted I wanted. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of a car and don't want the "over the top" sales approach, but are just looking to buy a car with a dealer that knows how to provide the best for its customers.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Ellicott City |

I bought my car in January 2015 and it has taken me a long time to write a review as I was busy with a new job....but I did remember that I need to appreciate them even if it was going to be late. I spoke to Carla Davis when I needed a new car and she said come on in and we will work with you.....and she did. She was wonderful, worked to make a deal and I walked out with a car that same day. Thank you Carla.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Marriottsville,MD |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! My total time in the dealership was no more than 3 hours and everything was efficient and easy! I Sales associate at Passport BMW Ian Lawyer excellent guidance help me to choose my best car.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Potomac, MD |

I was impressed by the professionalism and courtesy showed by all Password's employees, particularly by Frank and Jay. It was a very pleasant buying experience. I am sure that I wil be visiting them next year, when I am planning to replace one of my existing cars with another BM W.

AMAZING SERVICE

by from Bowie, MD |

Shout out to Mr. Rockwell and the cashier lady (forgot her name) for outstanding service! Best BMW dealership in the DMV! Hands down!!

Great customer services, clean facility.

by from Capitol heights |

When in to passport BMW thinking I wouldn't b able to get a brand new M4, I was so wrong. Thanks to Jerome Maultsby, I was able to drive off with the car of my dreams. The finance manager make sure I understand the contract and that's what I wanted b4 signing any papers. Nothing wasn't hidden, everything was clear. Jerome is a excellent sales guy, I would recommend anyone to him. This is my 3rd purchase from passport BMW and was extremely satisfied with all purchases.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Brandywine, MD |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! My total time in the dealership was no more than 2 hours and everything was efficient and easy! I love my new 3 series and many thanks to Jerome for finding a great car at a great price!

Passport BMW Service Department deserves an "A+"!

by from Great Falls, VA |

It is always a pleasure to work with the Passport BMW Service Department for the regularly scheduled maintenance visits. Great communication, attention to detail and a truly "customer oriented attitude" has been my experience with Passport BMW Service. They go out of their way to make sure all my concerns are addressed and even deliver my car back to my office--CLEAN! They are the best!