Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

You must see BMW Service Representative Mr.Joey

by from Alexandria, VA |

BMW Service representative Mr. Joey is a great adviser.

Good Service

by from Largo, MD |

I purchased my used Sonata some months ago. After all the time I can now say that I feel that I made a good decision on on purchase. Upon by entry I was pleasantly greeted by Passport BMW salesperson Mr. Adam and others. I remember being offered water multiple times by different people. Mr. William helped me with the whole buying process. I liked his down to earth attitude and accommodating energy. He wasn't pushy, but simply passionate about this vehicle and trying what it takes to ensure that my questions were answered. I also appreciated the Manager along with Mr. William made sure that my few requests were considered and done (ie. full gas tank and auto detailing). Thanks Passport BMW!

Good Service

by from Arlington, VA |

Good services, good people, fast buying process, very helpful

Great Car buying experience

by from Newburg,md |

Professional car buying experience, not pushy and I was able to buy the car of my dreams.i would defiantly recommend this dealership to anyone.I was able to purchase a car at a great price and great interest rate. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends. Also I will only own a BMW

Can't Answer a Simple Quote Request

by from Washington, D.C. |

Contacted Passport through cars.com for a quote on a 228ix. Despite multiple email dialogue between their salesman and manager, neither seemed capable of fulfilling the original request...a quote for a 228ix. I even gave them the opportunity to inform me what set them apart from other bmw dealers and they couldn't even answer that simple question. They continued to blatantly ignore my questions and were only interested in getting me to their dealership. Don't waste your time contacting them.

X3 purchase at Passport BMW

by from Maryland |

My experience at BMW was excellent. After visiting a few BMW dealerships in the DC area I found Passport BMW a very welcome place. I recommend Passport BMW for prospective BMW owners. Our sales rep. William McGhee was great and our accommodated all our needs. I would recommend William and Passport.

bought a brand-new M4

by from Mclean, VA |

I ordered and bought some weeks ago a new M4 and the dealer service is excellent. Changed the order to one existing car without any problem after some weeks!

Purchase my car at BMW passport

by from Maryland |

I just wanted to write a review about my salesperson Carla Davis. I went into passport BMW told Carla exactly what I was looking. For and she nailed it!! White 528i x drive black interior and all necessary Features. She called me two days later and my car was in the showroom On the floor. I was excited as hell!! All I have to say is everytime I get into my car. I feel classy and happy with my purchase. Thank you Carla for your outstanding customer service.. Carla Davis has proven to me that There are genuine people who sell cars.

Three Sales Persons too busy to assist!!!!!

by from Bowie, MD |

I live in the area of Passport BMW and tried to give business to local dealership. As I exited my vehicle, I met a sales person in the parking lot. I walked over to him and informed I want to buy a 2014-2015 Hybrid 5 or Hybrid 7 BMW as a 2nd vehicle, and asked to see both so I could decide which I could purchase. The sales person said he was busy, and he doubt if they have either vehicle to see. He continued to walk fast through the parking lot, and advise I come inside to see if another sales person could assist with my inquiry. Two Sales ladies were sitting at the front desk conversating with no papers in front of them. The salesman advised them I had interest in Hybrid 5 or Hybrid 7 both Sales ladies informed they were busy. Here were the responses from the unmotivated sales ladies #1 "she had a client in financing and she was waiting", the other #2 sales lady said "she was busy also and went on to state something....". The Sales Manager sat behind the glass window and overheard the conversation, we engaged in eye contact as I said WOW everybody to busy to assist. I continue to say, I will take my business to another dealership (Rockville or Silver Spring) since 3 sales persons here are too busy.. to even advise/check to see if the dealership had Hybrid vehicle available to sale and I had to find another sales person to assist. As I left and entered my Truck (that I love and had for years); I noticed the same Sales Manager standing at the front door looking out into the parking lot. What a why to loose business. If sales persons are not willing to provide inventory information I highly suggest Passport BMW invest in Kiosks or computers or receptionist, so customers can check available inventory, rather than loose business to another dealership as a result of Salespersons that have no motivation to multi-task; especially while they sat at the desk waiting!!!!!

Awesome response time!!

by from Media Pa |

Sales person very courteous and followed up promptly on all e-mails!!