Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Excellent Service Department

by from Temple Hills, Maryland |

I was happy with the excellent customer service that I received at BMW in Camp Spring, Maryland. I recently purchased a 535Xi and made an appointment to only have the oil changed. The BMW Customer Representative (Steve) was very professional and courteous. I was not aware of a check list was being completed on my car. He ensured the wipe blades were replaced and also disclosed there was a recall on a defective tail light. I was in and out in no time. Thanks BMW!

daughter needed a car

by from washington, d.c. |

i' contacted this dealer to check out a use car for my daughter, i' did'nt purchase but was contacted by a sales person, whom was very respectful and explained how to jproceed and about the car i' was intrested in.

Worth the trip to buy a car!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I contacted Passport on a Tuesday about a BMW they had listed that was exactly what I'd been looking for over the past several months. Having never dealt with them before, I was a bit skeptical that they even had the car - as other sketchy dealers had taught me in the past. I live 5+ hours away so my first effort w/Matthew was to verify the listing. After a surprising level of attention and immediate correspondence, by the next day I had confirmed plans to make the 5+ hour trip to Passport to inspect/drive the vehicle. Less than 48 hours after my initial contact, I had signed the deal which included a great price for my trade-in. I am NOT an easy buyer - I do alot of research and know the market well going in. I accepted the first deal that was offered by Passport and was thoroughly impressed -these guys were a class act top to bottom that I highly recommend.

Great service

by from Owings, MD |

Service mgr, Joey jester an, did excellent job. Professional, courteous. He went the extra mile to get my service completed promptly.

Excellent Service

by from clinton, md |

I purchased a used 530i from Passport BMW on 11/10. My sales persons were Jerome and Adam. They provided me with outstanding service. They made the searching and buying processs extremely easy as well as confortable. Beacause of them, I was able to purchase myself an early birthday gift. This was my second purchase from this dealership and I am as pleased now as I was in 2005 when I purchaded my first vehicle from this dealership. I'm glad I made the decision to purchase from them again.

Great Service

by from Suitland, Md |

I was treated very professional and I was in and out quickly.

Best service ever!!!

by from Alexandria VA |

I had some general service as well as body work done at Passport BMW. The work performed was to the highest standard and the service was second to none. I can highly recommend Passport BMW to anyone requiring their vehicle services.

Awesome Service!

by from Annapolis, MD |

Mark White and Passport BMW treated me very well in every aspect. They did an incredible job.

The easiest way to buy a car

by from Springfield, VA |

I was greeted at the doors by Mr. Matthew Rezza and showed me the car that I wanted, he went into details to explain everything about the car and the paper work for buying the car. He acted professionally and politely. This was the easiest time I have ever purchased a car from a dealership.

enjoyable car buying experience

by from Reston, VA |

It was great experience working with William McGhee at Passport BMW. He is a top professional who considers customer's satisfaction as his first priority. He took care of all my requests and responded to every question I had in such a timely manner. His efforts made the car buying an easy and enjoyable process. If I were to buy another car again, I will definitely come back and find Mr. McGhee.