Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Tire replacement

by from Waldorf, MD |

The service and professionalism at this shop was quite refreshing. They replaced my tire (run flat) without attempting to sell me something I didn't need, unlike other shops. While others said I might need two tires, the dealer showed I only needed to replace the flattened tire. Thanks for the honesty! And the coffee is always hot!

Very satisfied customer

by from Arlington, Virginia |

Dealing with my sales advisor, Brett Robertson of Passport has been very pleasant and satisfying. He was very attentive, efficient and respectful of my time. He was always on time and fully prepared so that all my dealings with him took a minimum of time with little or no waiting. I had ordered a new car and he kept me fully informed of its progress from manufacturing through shipping and final delivery. Marco completed all the final paper work quickly and efficiently. This is our second car bought at Passport and both transactions were very satisfactory.

Happy Buyer!!!

by from Bowie, Md |

I'm still smiling and overjoyed about my recent new car purchase at Passport BMW. My experience from beginning to end was great. Brandt Gess the Sales Advisor that assisted me was pleasant and professional throughout the whole process. He explained everything to me in detail, answered any questions I had and made me feel comfortable about the process. I would definitely recommend anyone who's in the market for a new or used BMW to visit Passport BMW, and ask for Brandt if you want exceptional service. I would like to also add that Jay Emadi, the Finance Manager was pleasant to work with as well as Luigi the BMW Genius who came to my home and gave me an encore orientation of all the features in my car. I'm happy and still smiling about my car purchase thanks to these guys!

Service and Committment

by from Landover, MD |

I am always very comfortable at Passport BMW. They have excellent customer service and very friendly customer lounges.

AMAZING SERVICE

by from Bowie, MD |

Wonderful and outstanding service from Pantelis Theofanidis! Even after I forgot to reserve a rental he came through with a clutch play by offering me breakfast and making sure my oil change was shift! Passport BMW should consider giving him two raises!

Best Service anywhere!

by from Upper Marlboro MD |

I recently planned to go out of town and found a nail on one of my tires on my X6 and needed a replacement quickly. After visiting a few local tire locations, I was unable to get service or repairs done on the spot. I called my service tech Patrick. Not only was he able to accommodate me without an appointment, he was able to get me in and out in time for me to leave the same day! Great service!

BMW And me

by from temple hills ,md |

this is our second 7 series BMW we have been pleased with the car and service. But this time we got run flat tires and they are the worse ever a mini nightmare I don't know what we would've done if we didn't get the tire package. We have replaced over or at least 8 tires in 2 yrs due to tidies in the tires for hitting pot holes.

All around outstanding experience

by from Charlottesville, Virginia |

As a recent customer my family and I found that Passport BMW offered a wide selection of BMWs. The sales people and managers were friendly and patient. This allowed us to focus on the vehicle we wanted and helped us to work towards obtaining exactly what we wanted in a car. The experience from start to finish was very smooth. For that we are thankful. If you are in the market you should check them out... Why, because we came from out of state to find our vehicle and we were able to find the vehicles we were looking for online and then once arriving there we made our final choice. Great customer service combined with a host of professionals.... We are very happy with our purchase. Happy Hunting... Murphy family

ASK FOR AARION... HE'S AWESOME!!

by from Falls Church, VA |

I don?t normally write reviews; however, stellar service warrants the time and effort to recognize great businesses and the people that make that possible. I was online and found the perfect car that had even more bells and whistles I?d hoped for. I was immediately contacted by Client Advisor, Aarion Browne. He was extremely professional and set up an appointment with me to view and test drive the 2015 528i xDrive on MY time. I also informed him that I don?t test drive and purchase on the same day because I like to give myself time to crunch numbers and sleep on it. He was more than understanding and did not pressure me at all. Now, I?m fairly young and was not in business attire when I arrived to Passport BMW. I was expecting to have to explain myself and prove I can afford to purchase a vehicle, but that was not the case. As soon as I walked in the door I felt like royalty. I was greeted with a smile and assisted just like everyone else. Now, I arrived a bit early for my appointment, so Aarion was wrapping up with another client. He still came down, introduced himself, and immediately sent me off to test drive the car? ALONE! I hopped on the highway and was gone for about 30 minutes or so. Once I got back from my thrill ride, we got down to business. The terms we agreed upon were exceptionally fair and much lower than I expected. I received discounts for banking with USAA and other savings I wasn?t even aware that I qualified for. Every question I had was answered thoroughly and Aarion was exceedingly transparent with what I was getting myself into. Knowing that I was not going to purchase that day, Aarion offered to allow me to drive the car over the weekend to aid in making my decision. I declined but knowing that was an option was a definite plus. Aarion did however hold the vehicle to ensure that no one else would purchase the car I wanted. I returned on Monday and he had the car right out front cleaned and ready to go. The process was quick and easy. I was there for maybe an hour. After dotting the I?s and crossing the T?s, Aarion hopped in the car along with me and went over ALL of the many features this beauty came with. He also informed me that an encore (and a more thorough) overview of the vehicle was available and they would COME TO ME to go over these features again and answer any question I may have after driving the car for a few days. They are even going to hand deliver my hard tags once they come in. All in all, this was THE BEST experience I?ve ever had purchasing a new car. Everyone treated me with respect. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and everyone was transparent with the terms and conditions of my purchase. At no point in time did I feel pressured to buy anything. The showroom was immaculate (even the restroom was to be rivaled), and I had a blast getting behind the wheel of all the different models. To the greeters at the front desk, to my Client Advisor, Aarion Browne, his manager (his name has slipped my mind but not his professionalism) the lovely ladies in the finance office, and the entire PASSPORT BMW Team? Thank you!!

Great Service

by from Upper Marlboro MD |

Passport BMW has consistently provided great customer service on all my repair work. It's very easy to schedule an appointment and the wait time for my X3 was very short. Great job to the Service Team!