Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Great Service buy seller, finance manager and GM

by from Maryland |

What a great buying experience. Accolades, to the seller, Robert Oates, finance manager Troia Collins and the JC the GM? Thanks for your hard work in locating and ensuring that my 2015 X5 was delivered in a timely manner. I am very appreciative of your diligent work and taking the time to listen to what I desired in a new vehicle. Thanks for your integrity and professionalism. You are by far the best team I have ever experienced in buying a vehicle. The overall dealership personnel I met and dealt with was excellent. What a great showroom with a warm and welcoming staff of nothing but professionals. Thanks to all and know that the best is yet to come.. God Bless each of you.

Passport Bmw

by from Maryland |

It's always a pleasure when I take my BMW to passport for service... Joey Kestermann always acknowledges a customer of his even if he's busy with someone else at the moment... He always has taking care of any problems I've had with my vehicle. This guy is awsome. This guy communicates with me about my service needs when he's not even at work when I reach out to him.. I'd definitely recommend Joey to anyone looking for a service advisor.... Even though I didn't purchase my vehicle from passport I wouldn't hesitate to..

The worst experience EVER!

by from Washington, DC |

I will NEVER EVER EVER visit this dealership again. I wish I could give them "0" stars!! The sales department NOR the service department has been trained to give good customer service. Unfortunately I have been rewarded by other dealerships with amazing service so I actually understand what service should look like. These guys tell you what they cannot and will not do the moment you step on their property. When purchasing a luxury vehicle please visit BMW of Silver Spring...as they will treat you like royalty as soon as you walk in. I have purchased 3 BMW's in my lifetime and have tried Passport three separate times to receive horrible service each time. Terrible!!

Best way and best dealer for buying a car

by from Albemarle Sound, NC |

I contacted some area dealers when looking at the BMW 4 series. I test drove one at a dealer having a special promotion and knew this was the car for me. The inventory that was available just didn't match all the options that I wanted. After I built the BMW 428i that I wanted on the BMW site, I contacted several dealers about the build price and Passport BMW's quote was the best. After talking to William McGhee at Passport about the details of building, purchasing, and paperwork, I felt comfortable going ahead with the deal. He is an easy person to deal with and knows his stuff! All of this was done online and by UPS. I was able to track the build of the car in Germany, transport, and arrival at the dealer. I opted to pick up the car at the Performance Delivery site in Greenville, SC. I haven't picked the car up yet but can't wait to drive around the track there! I'll update after I get the BMW. Woo Hoo!

bought my X3 last Monday.

by from Takoma Park, MD |

Taric was the salesperson and did a great job. Jeff was the finance manager and helped me to get the car.... I also got a good deal on the vehicle.

Frustrated? Give William McGhee a call.

by from upper marlbro |

I just happened to luck out and in my humble opinion get the best salesman at Passport. William was extremely patient given that it took me about 4 weeks to finally make a purchase. During that time William never got frustrated with and never "wrote" me off as just another customer that was wasting his time. William is so accommodating I really don't know how he had time for all of his customers. Meaning is he this accommodating to everyone? During the buying experience, I never felt pressured, rushed and "ALL" my questions were answered, and if he could not answer the question he would get back to me promptly. The experience was so good, I will be back to see William when my wife is ready to buy her BMW. Go see William, you won't regret it.

Teric is an Excelant Client Advisor

by from Northern Virginia |

No pressure. Direct, very accommodating and responsive, I knew the exact Certified Pre-Owned vehicle I wanted and it was ready to test drive when I arrived at Passport. The experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything -- just answered my questions in a very friendly, courteous, and responsive manner. The finance manager worked hard to find a lower interest rate than my credit union was offering. Ask for Teric when you visit Passport and you will be a happy BMW owner.

Excellent Service Advisor

by from Washington, DC |

My BMW Service Advisor Mr. Keith Renner is the best. He goes the extra mile to help his customers. He makes great customer service a reality. And for me, that makes the difference with Passport BMW. .

Not a bad overall experience

by from Richmond, VA |

I went to Passport at the behest of my son who just purchased a Mseries BMW in Germany and thought I may like to own one also. I drove on the lot and I guess because it was cold no salesman where outside, and just as I was about to pull off a lot person engaged me and got a salesman to assist. His name was William McGHee, and I told him what I wanted and he made a couple of suggestions without any pressure or sales pitch. I drove three cars and then decided on another Non BMW product, and to my surprise he was just as pleasant and professional as he began. I did have a couple of issues with vehicle however after a little persistance on my part The Dealership Did The right thing and took care of most of my concerns and I am confidant they will address the rest, I must say I am pleased with my experience overall. The dealership is very well designed almost everyone was personable that I encountered. Mr McGhee was great to work with and actually listened to what I said and asked for and did his best to accomodate me. I will be buying a car for one of daughters soon and he will be my first call..

Passport BMW, Service Department

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I received outstanding service from Passport BMW Service Department. Mr. Pantelelis Theofandis, Service Advisor, provided excellent service by keeping me informed on the status of my vehicle. His professionalism coupled with attention to details is a sterling example for all to emulate.