Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035 Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Excellent Service

by from Upper Marlboro MD |

I dropped off my BMW 550 GT for an oil change, and Steve, one of the service agents, took charge immediately. He made sure that a loaner car was available for me, and reviewed all the relevant services that were due. He promised to keep me posted on the progress of the repairs, which he faithfully did. They had to replace some seals in the engine which were responsible for excessive oil consumption. He estimated that the repairs will take about a week, which it did. The only blemish with Passport BMW service is that they don't clean the loaner car before giving it to the customer. At least, that has been my experience the last 2 times I had to use a loaner car. The car smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. Overall, the service is great, and I will continue to use them over independent shops because of convenience and quality of service. I have never taken my car to them for the same problem twice, save for routine maintenance.

Great Service - They've got a customer for life

by from Mitchellville, MD |

We recently purchased a 535i GT and wanted to establish a good service relationship with a quality dealer. This BMW dealership was the closest to us, but wasn't in the best neighborhood. I feel foolish now for considering that as a factor and even a little embarrassed. The experience couldn't have been more pleasant, from scheduling to completion. The service techs were all friendly and very cordial. The facility was exceptionally clean and comfortable. I can't remember the last time i left a service visit feeling good. I was very satisfied.

Passport BMW - the only place for me!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Passport BMW is the epitome of excellent customer service. They treat you very well and you don't feel like they are trying to get over on you. The service Manager Keith is the best!

Awesome used sales team.

by from Virginia beach, va |

Excellent service from the sales dept. they made us feel right at home and part of a family. Would highly recommend them and Andrew Ramos to everyone.

Jeff Steel at Passport BMW

by from Seattle, WA |

Jeff Steel is the business manager at Passport BMW, and I give him and his dealership the highest recommendation. I purchased an extended service contract through him for my BMW X6, and the customer service I received was second to none. The whole process was very professional, and the price was the best I could find. Do yourself a favor and contact Jeff for the best service possible.

Jeff Steel at Passport BMW

by from Seattle, WA |

The BEST car buying experience - EVER!

by from Washington, DC |

I had a budget but knew what i wanted. Peter Akaeze understood the importance of me sticking to my budget and helped me to stay within my budget. The financial team was also very helpful - Jeff was attentive and very helpful. Everyone was knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. I LOVE my new car!!!! And i'll recommend Passport BMW to any and everybody! The place was clean and everyone in passing was just so friendly and inviting. Best experience!

Awesome experience!!!

by from Pittsburgh |

We bought our first BMW vehicle from Passport. We are very happy with the buy as well as their service.

My BMW 428IX convertible

by from Silver Run MD |

The personal from the very first phone response were help and responsive to all questions at all times even on there days off. Ben and Robert were amazing to deal with they make buying a new car a pleasure as opposed to other dealer that made you think they could not be bothered. Passport is 80 miles from my home and I would deal with them again

You Can't Do Better Than Passport

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I had been waiting for the new 7-Series to appear and was one of the first to order a new 750 from Passport--even before full technical details of the new model were available. I have done business with Passport and Tom Foster for more than 15 years and have stuck with them even though I now live 75 miles away. Tom has always made the buying experience a pleasure. He kept me updated on information about the new model as it was revealed from BMW and kept me up to speed on the 750's progress all the way from assembly line to delivery. When I changed my mind about one of the options, Tom was able to make the modification after the order was submitted. So, go see Tom Foster at Passport. He is a pleasure to work with and will add to the thrill of owning a new BMW.