Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

The process - the car & the salesman

by from Virginia |

I was going to tell you my story but no one really cares about my story. But I will say this was the most pleasant and reassuring experience in dealing with the sales process. I was very fortunate to have walked in to this dealership which had access to the vehicle I was looking for. However if it wasn't for the manner in which Teric handled my inquiry about the vehicle. I probably would of walked away and moved on. They say a good car will sell itself but in this case Teric's assistance made the difference. His advice on the procurement process without any intention of trying to get me into something else, was clearly the right person to deal with. Listened to my concerns and smoothed out the process where I was in without being hustled. This man showed a sincere interest in helping me get what I wanted. The car was priced right and I got the right man to sell it to me. I don't know about the other sales reps but in my case, should I have the need for another vehicle I will look up Teric first, then look for a car.

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from Waldorf,MD |

Will Mcghee was a great salesman.Answer all the question I had and was straight up with price,option everything. If you looking to buy a BMW Will is the man to see. Also had old BMW service there and the service is top notch. Car was done fast and return clean to the tee.

Buyer beware. This dealer is not to be trusted.

by from MD USA |

The dealer and sales person misrepresented the vehicle. Ommission of the truth is the same as a lie. This was a waste of my time. Buyer beware. This dealer is a rip off.

The Best Salesperson ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

When you go to this dealership, please ask for Racquel Eaton. She was so patient, professional and overall a genuine person. I am totally satisfied with my experience at Passport BMW in Marlow Heights and I am loving my BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Experience at Passport BMW

by from Waldorf, MD |

I just bought my 4th BMW from Passport BMW, three of them from Passport BMW, and I must say my twenty-year relationship with Passport has been a great experience. Not only have they provided me with great service and quality cars, our children have literally grown up together, I feel they are truly a part of my family. While, I've always gotten great service, from the sales, financial, and service staff, this transaction was no different. The only difference was, I was introduced to a new salesman named Teric K. Teric worked on this deal from that evening until the next morning, which really showed me how dedicated he was in getting me the car I wanted, along with financing that I could afford. And when things got a little tough, he pulled out the big guns, Joe Long and Dave Comfort, to help seal the deal. Oh and let's not forget Jay in finance, who made the numbers sing...! So, the next morning, Teric K. called me and told me to come and pick up my new car, I was ecstatic and could barely keep my composure at work. Once I arrived at Passport, Teric greeted me at the door and took me to his office to sign the paperwork and to see Jay to complete my financing. Upon completion of all the paperwork, he handed me the keys. Not only was the paperwork ready for my signature, the car was ready too, I was overjoyed to hop into my car and enjoy the rest of the beautiful day in my new beautiful car, an Imperial Blue 750i. This is the level of service that anyone would love and Passport delivered, hands down! And to take it a step further, Teric K. called me the next day to check up on me and the car, and to make sure that everything was fine, and of course it couldn't have been better! Thank you Teric K. and the rest of the Passport BMW staff for making this a smooth and hassle free transaction, not to mention enjoyable. So, if you're in the market for a new BMW or any other nice use car, please start with Passport first and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! BMW IS TRULY THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I found the BMW I wanted at Passport BMW....a 2014 435ix. Since I am from out of state, all of the discussions on price were conducted over the phone. My salesperson was Robert Oates and he was absolutely fabulous. I got a great price on my new BMW and a very fair trade in on my 2009 335ix. There was no haggling. It was a very professional experience. When I drove from PA to Maryland to purchase the car, my new car was pulled up in front of the dealership and detailed to perfection. It looked spectacular. Robert greeted me and showed me the car and we went for a quick test drive. He had all of the paperwork prepared and ready to go. The dealership was beautiful too. This was a great car buying experience and Robert Oates was great too. He was so great that we will be going back to Passport to buy another new BMW in the next few weeks. Ask for him. He's great and Passport BMW is great too!

Excellent Service

by from Washington, DC |

I came into Passport just to look at the M6 and Carla Davis was my Sales Associate. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and had excellent customer service. I told her that I would think about the car and I left. Called Carla the next day and was like is it still there she said yes and there has been a few people looking at it. So, when I got there someone was just coming from testing driving it. I told Carla, I'm ready to get it and she was so helpful in finding me a cheaper interest rate from what my bank was offering. She was very attentive to my needs and concerns. She still to this day, calls me to see how I'm doing and the car. I love that about her.

Great Service at Passport BMW!

by from Maryland |

As an unsatisfied customer after my first purchase from Passport BMW, I was hesitant to return to them. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Aarion Browne and he took extra time to listen to my concerns from my last visit and went the extra mile to ensure that my car buying experience this time around was pleasant. Because I was undecided about what I wanted to purchase, my visit with Passport BMW took ALL day. Mr. Browne was patient and carefully incorporated my needs and wants into his suggestions and found me the perfect vehicle! Mr. Browne and the service he provided on behalf of Passport BMW was excellent. I look forward to working with him in the future!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Bowie md |

My sales person was Robert Oates and I would like to thank him for all his patients while working with me! He made my purchasing process very easy for me. I must have changed vehicles 4 times but he remained helpful and patient through out the process. Everyone at Passport were friendly and helpful. I now know what they mean by the Ultimate Driving Experience!!!

BMW Passport has EXCEPTIONAL service

by from Washington DC |

Carla Davis is an exceptional salesperson. She was very knowledgeable in the product and she helped me as a female feel comfortable with the overall buying process. I totally recommend Carla Davis when shopping at BWW passport.