Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Dude...Awesome Service

by from Marlow Height, MD |

Walked in at closing last night to test drive a used SUV that someone just traded in for a '14 BMW X5 (those are amazing too). Anyway, I had my pre-approved loan amount, test drove the SUV, and sat down for one - and only one - round of negotiations. Dealer met my target amount and in 20 mins I was signing my life away. The entire process took roughly 1.5 hours, which included a leisurely test drive (30 mins), negotiation (20 mins), waiting for the finance guy (did I mention the dealership was now closed, so just about everyone was gone or leaving...10 mins), and signing the papers (15 mins). This was the fastest buying process I've ever experienced. Big thanks to Mr. Sean Swartz for your exceptional customer service and for making this a pleasant buying experience.

Great Dealership

by from Odenton, MD |

Went to Passport BMW because they had a used BMW that was within my budget. Initially spoke and dealt with Ian and agreed on a price to purchase. Upon returning to finalize the deal, a different sales advisor Mr McGhee ended help me as Ian was leaving out of town. I was really weary at first but Mr McGhee was really knowledgeable and helpful. We found a scratch mark on the passenger door on final inspection that was not there before. Mr. McGhee got the car to the bodyshop for a repair and even gave me a loaner for 3 days, this is without me paying for the car yet. I was very happy with their service. And will definitely buy again.

Bought a used vehicle from out of state

by from Austin, TX |

I found the exact vehicle I had been looking for with low miles at Passport BMW. I reached out to them online and was connected with Racquel Eaton. She was amazingly helpful through the entire process which was all done via phone, email and a couple of FedEx packages. She was very helpful in answering my questions about the vehicle and its condition. She also was of great assistance in getting the vehicle shipped to me in Texas. My experience with Passport BMW resulting in me getting a great vehicle at a good price with outstanding service. I would recommend Passport BMW and especially Racquel Eaton.

Great services

by from Clinton, MD |

My first experience with Passport BMW with the sales person JP and the financial person Marco was such a delight. They went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. The experience was hassle-free and much appreciated. So I decided to go back and purchase my second BMW from Passport. This time my former sale person had moved to a new position and directed me to Carla Davis. I was a bit hesitant at first because JP knew my personality. However, Ms. Davis greeted me with a friendly smile and took charge in assisting me in finding the right car. She was very attentive, patience and professional. It took me a while in selecting my new BMW, however Ms. Davis was always pleasant and knew the car that I really wanted. So she did not let anyone else purchase that car until I made my decision. She felt that particular BMW was just the right fit for me. Also, I was very impressed with her knowledge in showing me how to operate all the features of the new BMW. My experience with Ms. Davis was so great that I truly recommend my family and/or friends to visit her at Passport when looking for a new/used car. Again, thank you Ms. Davis and keep up the good work at Passport.

Smooth Experience

by from Middleburg, Virginia |

After weeks of dealing with different BMW Dealerships in Virginia and not being able to find the vehicle I was looking for, we finally made the drive out to Passport. William McGhee our salesperson was knowledgeable and accommodating. He took the time to show me the different options that would be available and we were than able to negotiate a fantastic deal. The process was smooth and painless and worth the almost two hour drive. I could not be more thrilled with the experience. This is not my first BMW purchase and will definitely not be my last. Next time I will save myself the hassle and go directly to Passport!

The process - the car & the salesman

by from Virginia |

I was going to tell you my story but no one really cares about my story. But I will say this was the most pleasant and reassuring experience in dealing with the sales process. I was very fortunate to have walked in to this dealership which had access to the vehicle I was looking for. However if it wasn't for the manner in which Teric handled my inquiry about the vehicle. I probably would of walked away and moved on. They say a good car will sell itself but in this case Teric's assistance made the difference. His advice on the procurement process without any intention of trying to get me into something else, was clearly the right person to deal with. Listened to my concerns and smoothed out the process where I was in without being hustled. This man showed a sincere interest in helping me get what I wanted. The car was priced right and I got the right man to sell it to me. I don't know about the other sales reps but in my case, should I have the need for another vehicle I will look up Teric first, then look for a car.

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from Waldorf,MD |

Will Mcghee was a great salesman.Answer all the question I had and was straight up with price,option everything. If you looking to buy a BMW Will is the man to see. Also had old BMW service there and the service is top notch. Car was done fast and return clean to the tee.

Buyer beware. This dealer is not to be trusted.

by from MD USA |

The dealer and sales person misrepresented the vehicle. Ommission of the truth is the same as a lie. This was a waste of my time. Buyer beware. This dealer is a rip off.

The Best Salesperson ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

When you go to this dealership, please ask for Racquel Eaton. She was so patient, professional and overall a genuine person. I am totally satisfied with my experience at Passport BMW in Marlow Heights and I am loving my BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Experience at Passport BMW

by from Waldorf, MD |

I just bought my 4th BMW from Passport BMW, three of them from Passport BMW, and I must say my twenty-year relationship with Passport has been a great experience. Not only have they provided me with great service and quality cars, our children have literally grown up together, I feel they are truly a part of my family. While, I've always gotten great service, from the sales, financial, and service staff, this transaction was no different. The only difference was, I was introduced to a new salesman named Teric K. Teric worked on this deal from that evening until the next morning, which really showed me how dedicated he was in getting me the car I wanted, along with financing that I could afford. And when things got a little tough, he pulled out the big guns, Joe Long and Dave Comfort, to help seal the deal. Oh and let's not forget Jay in finance, who made the numbers sing...! So, the next morning, Teric K. called me and told me to come and pick up my new car, I was ecstatic and could barely keep my composure at work. Once I arrived at Passport, Teric greeted me at the door and took me to his office to sign the paperwork and to see Jay to complete my financing. Upon completion of all the paperwork, he handed me the keys. Not only was the paperwork ready for my signature, the car was ready too, I was overjoyed to hop into my car and enjoy the rest of the beautiful day in my new beautiful car, an Imperial Blue 750i. This is the level of service that anyone would love and Passport delivered, hands down! And to take it a step further, Teric K. called me the next day to check up on me and the car, and to make sure that everything was fine, and of course it couldn't have been better! Thank you Teric K. and the rest of the Passport BMW staff for making this a smooth and hassle free transaction, not to mention enjoyable. So, if you're in the market for a new BMW or any other nice use car, please start with Passport first and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! BMW IS TRULY THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!