Passport BMW

Used 888-478-7414
Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Passport BMW Service

by from camp springs, md |

My service on my BMW was excellent and the Service department provide a loaner car. My car was return that day clean and fixed.

Great service five stars

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Great service.less than three hours. Rotated tires and replaced two tired on front. Then wash car. This my 2nd BMW from Passport. Stewart

Why I visited Passport BMW a second time

by from Sterling, VA |

Passport BMW gets it! They treat their customers as if their very existence depends upon it. I visited recently as I received a teaser email that was almost too good to be true. I had to check it out. My sales advisor, William McGhee, worked with me every step of the way and in the end, drove away with a 428i xDrive convertible. All the features I had wanted and a price that I was satisfied with. Passport is VERY clean, bright, everyone smiles. Just wish they were closer. I live in Sterling, VA.

Wonderful car buying experience at Passport BMW!

by from Potomac, MD |

I purchased from my local BMW dealer the last time, but this experience was far better. Ian Lawyer and his team went out of their way to make my experience as easy as possible. They were so accommodating, especially with the distance from my home to the dealership. I only had to go to their lot once; they came to me for the final transaction. Ian was switching the license plates from my X5 to my X3 on a dark, cold night!! I have never heard of such customer service. I highly recommend Passport BMW to anyone looking for a new or used BMW. There is very little haggling and a respect for the customer - it didn't feel like the stereotypical game playing we all hear about, and dread.

New to the BMW club

by from Alexandria, VA |

I really enjoyed working with the Passport staff. I came to the dealership not necessarily anticipating buying a used car, but hoping that I would find one all the same. They provided a handful of BMW's that fit my pricing and model requirements, and I ended up driving off the lot with a like-new vehicle. They also gave a fair trade-in value for my previous vehicle. The employees were courteous, knowledgeable, and definitely went out of their way to make sure I got what I wanted and expected from the BMW buyers experience. I definitely recommend others at least give this dealership the opportunity to sell you your next vehicle - I don't expect anyone to be disappointed. From a very pleased owner of a used BMW.

Best BMW Dealership in Maryland

by from Russett, MD |

Passport and my service adviser delivered as promised. Very helpful to me in making decisions about product and services. The job was completed as promised, well done, and the price (costs to me) was competitive with prices from other entities in the area.

Passport BMW is the best!

by from Great Falls, VA |

Since buying my BMW from Passport last winter, I have been totally impressed with the support I have received from the dealership and service department. I recently had a need for some minor service on my car. My service request was handled quickly and efficiently by the service department. When my car was returned after being repaired, it was cleaned and vacuumed--nice touch! Very pleased!

Service Department Experience Excellent

by from Washington |

I have been taking my X3 to Passport for about 2 & 1/2 years, my new service advisor, Keith Renner was excellent. He inspected my car, reviewed my service history and made the appriopriate recommendations. My car was service quickly and all items addressed. I have always had a very great experience with the service department. I can easily recommend the service department as outstanding.

The buck stops here!

by from Dunkirk,Maryland |

Everyone at this dealership takes on the responsibility of the "Buck stops Here"! You are treated as if you are the only customer in the dealership from the moment you walk through the doors. I have had the experience of purchasing a car, having service provided and unfortunately having my car repaired due to an accident, in each instance I felt I could not have had a more rewarding experience. Customer service is this dealerships life and breath.

Great Personal Service

by from Port Tobacco, Md. |

On 24 November 2014, I went to Passport BMW looking for a commuter vehicle that was good on gas. I was introduced to Mr. William McGhee (a BMW sales representative). He was extremely knowledgeable and professional. I purchased a new X1 that week. Fantastic service. Thanks