Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Passport BMW Service by Ron & Tee Gray

by from Maryland |

My husband and I are very appreciative for Pantelis Theofanidis (assistant service manager) for fixing our 750Li after 2 months of going back and forth with the car dealer that we originally bought the car from on the issues involving our vehicle. Mr. Theofanidis stepped in with the utmost courtesy and respect and did everything possible to help repair our vehicle. He was very attentive to what service needed to be done and was able to go above and beyond his duties to get our car fixed. We are greatly appreciative for his customer service, experience and dedication.

First BMW purchase, and glad it was Passport BMW

by from Vienna, VA |

Passport BMW is one of several BMW dealerships in the DC area. I went to several, but none topped the customer service and smooth buying process I experienced at Passport BMW. The honest and fair negotiations I had with Ian and the financing process with Troia was truly stress free and I will surely recommend anyone to their service.

Passport BMW: Never Disappoints!

by from Ashburn, VA |

Passport BMW continually shines as a Center of Excellence. Out of the 4 BMW locations in my general area I've dealt with over the past 13 yrs (the closest being 6 miles from my house; Passport is 50 miles from my house), they are hands down the best - an example of professionalism and customer satisfaction that all others should emulate. From sales to service, no one does it like Passport. Specific thanks to JC Thomas and Ray Frye.

Changed the Windshield of my 330i

by from New Carrollton md |

Great service , got a loaner and got my car the date I was told

Passport BMW Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Service Team leader Sean Peria at Passport BMW always does a terrific job for me with my last minute service requirements. His attention to detail and his communication skills make dealing with Passport a pleasure. I highly recommend Passport BMW and Sean.

Execellent Service

by from St Leonard, MD |

Have used Passport BMW for 20 years, always excellent service.

Great Service and Clean Facilities

by from Suitland, MD |

I got my BMW serviced at BMW Passport area in MD. The service was great and honext when it comes to repairs on my BMW. Also, they are good and courteous about getting my items from the loaner ca and was able to pick up my personal items from BMW dealership even at closing. Best recommended to have your place serviced there.

Passport staff are great

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Passport's staff was great! William helped me through my new car process with patience and professionalism. Even after I bought my car, he followed up and contacted me to see how things were going with my new car and to see if I had any questions. Kudos to Passport!

Purchase of X6-Xdrive 50i

by from SIlver Spring, MD. |

Once I had completed my on-line investigation of the X6 that I wanted to purchase. I visited four BMW dealerships in the area before ordering a new X6. Each dealership was given the same downloaded as built specifications of the X6 that I wished to order/purchase. Passport BMW provided the best price and highest trade in value of my existing vehicle. Carla Davis was friendly and easy to deal with throughout the entire process. If you are interested in purchasing a BMW in the DC Metro area I highly recommend you add Passport BMW to your list of dealerships to visit!

used car purchase from Passport

by from Rockville, MD |

I found a 2007 one-owner Porsche Boxster S on Cars.com being sold by Passport. I followed up with a call and the salesman and I discussed the car. As a long-term Porsche owner, I have a relationship with Porsche of Rockville and wanted my tech to perform a pre-purchase inspection. Passport arranged for one of their drivers to take the Boxster up to Rockville for my tech's inspection, which was an enormous convenience and gave me confidence in the car and the dealership. While at Rockville Porsche, I discussed the car with my tech, we both drove it, and I decided to buy it. While there was little flexibility in the price, my online research showed that the Boxster was very fairly priced given what was available in the nearby market. I am a satisfied customer.