Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Washington DC |

I am a die-hard BMW fan. I purchased my first BMW in 1996 and have never looked back. I stopped by Passport BMW to have my car serviced and was not planning to purchase a new car for another 8 months. Robert Oates struck up a conversation. He shared his knowledge and excitement about the newest models. Typically I purchase my cars from my long-time sales representative out of state to ensure a positive purchasing experience. Needless to say Robert had me in the latest model in the next couple of weeks. Robert is personable, straightforward, and genuine in his approach and exceeded all of my expectations. Robert I will see you in two years for my next model.

Great Experience! Ask for Will McGhee

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

This is the second time in a row I have done a 3 year lease of a 328i sedan from Passport BMW at Marlow Heights, MD. I now live in Fairfax, Virginia. In fact, when my first car's lease ended I turned it in at Fairfax BMW. They tried to get my business. So did the other BMW dealerships in the Northern Virginia area. But at the end I was impressed by Mr. McGhee's admirable tenacity in winning my business. He was courteous and patient with me and worked hard to fulfill my requirements. He has managed to give me the best possible deal compare to other BMW dealers in the area. In my first BMW from Passport I had the opportunity to take the vehicle to other dealerships for services which included dealership as far as Austin,TX. In my opinion Passport BMW's services overall is unparallel. I very much recommend Passport BMW for great buying and service experience.

Great Experience! Ask for Will McGhee

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

Ask for Carla!!

by from Oxon Hill, MD |

After a car accident I was left with a totaled car and the need for a new vehicle in a short period of time. I was interested in purchasing my first BMW and headed to Passport BMW for this task. Carla Davis was my salesperson and truly went above and beyond to make sure that we found a vehicle that met my wants and needs, even in my time crunch. I very much recommend her if you are in the market for a new car and want to work with someone knowledgeable and always willing to help!

Ask for Matt R!

by from Louisville, KY |

I had been searching for a specific 335 and finally came across one here at Passport BMW. Matt R took care of me, provided great service, followed up, overall easy and enjoyable car buying experience. I was hesitant to purchase a vehicle out of state, however the price was too good to pass up and I owed it to myself to at least fly up and inspect vehicle.. Matt R went out go his way to look the car over, front to back, photographing and documenting any slight imperfections on the used vehicle. I couldn't have higher praise for him or the dealership. If you're looking to buy a vehicle from here 1). Ask for Matt R 2). Feel confident that they will provide great service and you will enjoy your car buying experience.

Great Experience

by from La Plata, MD |

My buying experience for the purchase of my second BMW was excellent. William McGhee went above and beyond to help me make my decision! Service is always excellent. I truly feel special whenever I go to Passport BMW!

The Chapter

by from Upper Marlboro, Md |

I wanted more for my trade but it was fair market value. There is not a lot of mark up with the price so the price of their vehicles are reasonable. As for my sales person; here's the difference from others- you feel like you're not being just sold a car . There's a real sense that your concerns are met! If you're looking for a sound product & a hassle free experience; Passport BMW.

Tip-top Serpive

by from Old Greenwich, CT |

I bought an expensive M-series car from Passport pre-owned. I live out of state (CT) and my wife thought I was crazy trusting someone I don't know with that kind of money. Passport exceeded my wildest expectations, they negotiated a fair price and closed on the phone. Delivery was short and sweet, and now I'm enjoying my pre-owned M-rocket, it drives better than I imagined. Big kudos for passport!

Best Decision I ever made!!!

by from Arlington, VA |

Passport BMW of Marlow Heights exceeded all my expectations. William McGhee is a true professional, he made my car buying experience painless. The ease of the process and paperwork was exceptional. I truly appreciate their excellent service and attention to detail. Car buying made easy. Thank you again.

My Passport BMW Review

by from Accokeek, MD |

I would definitely recommend Passport BMW as a credible and quality dealer. Their customer service is second to none. They were very helpful to me and assisted me in my search of a new vehicle.