4730 Auth Pl, Marlow Heights, MD 20746

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Purchase of X6-Xdrive 50i

by from SIlver Spring, MD. |

Once I had completed my on-line investigation of the X6 that I wanted to purchase. I visited four BMW dealerships in the area before ordering a new X6. Each dealership was given the same downloaded as built specifications of the X6 that I wished to order/purchase. Passport BMW provided the best price and highest trade in value of my existing vehicle. Carla Davis was friendly and easy to deal with throughout the entire process. If you are interested in purchasing a BMW in the DC Metro area I highly recommend you add Passport BMW to your list of dealerships to visit!

used car purchase from Passport

by from Rockville, MD |

I found a 2007 one-owner Porsche Boxster S on Cars.com being sold by Passport. I followed up with a call and the salesman and I discussed the car. As a long-term Porsche owner, I have a relationship with Porsche of Rockville and wanted my tech to perform a pre-purchase inspection. Passport arranged for one of their drivers to take the Boxster up to Rockville for my tech's inspection, which was an enormous convenience and gave me confidence in the car and the dealership. While at Rockville Porsche, I discussed the car with my tech, we both drove it, and I decided to buy it. While there was little flexibility in the price, my online research showed that the Boxster was very fairly priced given what was available in the nearby market. I am a satisfied customer.

Service department is excellent

by from Alexandria, VA |

It was easy to get a service appointment at the time convenient for me. The service personnel treats customers with courtesy and respect and are very attentive to what service needs to be done. My car was in and out in less than 3 hours. The facility is clean and gorgeous. The waiting area is very pleasant. While waiting other personnel asked if I needed anything - water, coffee etc. They always wash the car which is a nice feature. I've done business with Passport for over 10 years and have never been disappointed.

by from Bellingham, WA |

I live in Washington State but I was recently on the East coast for work. I spoke with the dealership concerning a used 2007 Porsche Boxster. I arranged to see the vehicle while I was in the area and I planned to ship it back to Washington. I made an appointment and drove from West Virginia to MD to see the car after work. When I got to your dealership the sales rep that I made the appointment with said he was with another customer as he was not sure that I was coming. He asked another sales person to show the vehicle to me and that person informed him that the car had sold that morning. Not a big deal as that is what dealerships do, sell cars. However, given that I had driven from two states away to see the car I felt that a dealership that understood customer service would have notified a potential customer that the car they were interested in had sold. When he was informed that the car had sold he simply glanced up and said "sorry" and that was all. Not what I called great customer service.

Rev Terry D. Lee

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Repairs were done and I still had light on service engine soon. What needed to be repaired cost more that I would be able to pay. The service manager was able to get the bill down to an amount that I could pay.

Passport BMW Service

by from camp springs, md |

My service on my BMW was excellent and the Service department provide a loaner car. My car was return that day clean and fixed.

Great service five stars

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Great service.less than three hours. Rotated tires and replaced two tired on front. Then wash car. This my 2nd BMW from Passport. Stewart

Why I visited Passport BMW a second time

by from Sterling, VA |

Passport BMW gets it! They treat their customers as if their very existence depends upon it. I visited recently as I received a teaser email that was almost too good to be true. I had to check it out. My sales advisor, William McGhee, worked with me every step of the way and in the end, drove away with a 428i xDrive convertible. All the features I had wanted and a price that I was satisfied with. Passport is VERY clean, bright, everyone smiles. Just wish they were closer. I live in Sterling, VA.

Wonderful car buying experience at Passport BMW!

by from Potomac, MD |

I purchased from my local BMW dealer the last time, but this experience was far better. Ian Lawyer and his team went out of their way to make my experience as easy as possible. They were so accommodating, especially with the distance from my home to the dealership. I only had to go to their lot once; they came to me for the final transaction. Ian was switching the license plates from my X5 to my X3 on a dark, cold night!! I have never heard of such customer service. I highly recommend Passport BMW to anyone looking for a new or used BMW. There is very little haggling and a respect for the customer - it didn't feel like the stereotypical game playing we all hear about, and dread.

New to the BMW club

by from Alexandria, VA |

I really enjoyed working with the Passport staff. I came to the dealership not necessarily anticipating buying a used car, but hoping that I would find one all the same. They provided a handful of BMW's that fit my pricing and model requirements, and I ended up driving off the lot with a like-new vehicle. They also gave a fair trade-in value for my previous vehicle. The employees were courteous, knowledgeable, and definitely went out of their way to make sure I got what I wanted and expected from the BMW buyers experience. I definitely recommend others at least give this dealership the opportunity to sell you your next vehicle - I don't expect anyone to be disappointed. From a very pleased owner of a used BMW.