Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035 Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Passport BMW

by from Alexandria, VA |

Excellent service. Although I was there to test drive an out-of-brand vehicle, the sales rep was very efficient and courteous, as were all the staff.

Passport BMW.......Love them!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I can always count on Passport BMW. Service is always great!

Repair department- Passport BMW

by from Maryland |

Very accommodating! Helped us coordinate with glass company to replace windshield as well as repaired car in an extremely timely manner. Very courteous and friendly staff. Beautiful waiting area and nice snack/meals available.

Amazing Dealership!!

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

We live in Virginia Beach and found a good deal on a BMW X3 at Passport BMW. We were hesitant driving the distance since we had only seen the car online. It only had 5300 miles, but you never know! The car was in new condition and it was so worth it to go the distance. BMW Passport rolled out the red carpet, from sales, finance, management, cashiers and even their "Genius" on site to train us on the tech parts of the vehicle. We highly recommend this dealership and it is worth the drive wherever you live. Also, there is an Enterprise Rental Car facility on site, so it was so easy to rent from Enterprise in VB and drop off there. Then we drove our new BMW home. Great experience all around!!!

Excellent service, timely and efficient

by from Hyattsville,MD |

I was impressed by Keith Renner, who recognized and greeted me very cordially. He expressed concern about my problem and offered me an acceptable resolution. I waited for the service and it was completed in a timely fashion.

Great Service - Pantelis Theofanid Passport BMW

by from Landover, MD |

Arrived at the dealership with the expectation of having a tire repaired. Pantelis at Passport BMW walked me around the car and noticed another issue with a second tire. In addition noticed my fan button was peeling and offered to replace it and the housing loose around my rare view mirror. It is refreshing to see a dealership who's staff understands what customers come to expect with warranty service and are not trying to nickel and dime you through the entire process. Pantelis also recommended my oil change since we were very close to the change due date. I'm not big on writing reviews but these guys really go the extra mile. Much appreciated!!

Excellent Service

by from Capitol Heights, MD |

I have nothing but good to say about my experiences with BMW since I purchased my vehicle almost two years ago. The personnel are all friendly and courteous. They exemply what good customer service should be. They Care!

Great Experience!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I enjoyed the purchasing of my new car. I had not purchased a new car in sixteen years! Passport made the experience great. They were helpful and very patient in assisting me. The environment of the dealership was very friendly! I have already recommended Passport to my family and friends!!!

Bought a new Z. What a great experience!

by from Oakton, VA |

Bought a new BMW Z4. What a great experience! Ian lawyer - sales person - and Dave Comfort - sales manager - were fantastic in doing all that was needed to put together an excellent deal for me and making the buying experience absolutely simple and enjoyable. Keith from Oakton, VA

Regular vehicle maintenance visit

by from Washington, DC |

My experience at Passport BMW is always professional and the service is excellent. My service advisor, Mr. Ray Frye is very knowledgeable & professional. He provided me with all of the services that were perrformed on my vehicle he had it cleaned and delivered by 1:30 on the same day! Now thats some service!