Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Waldorf, MD |

The buying experience was excellent and our sales person Carla Davis was awesome. She answered all our questions. She explained all of the features of the vehicle including the fact that it shuts itself off when you stop to conserve fuel. There was not a lot to "haggle" over since we had already done our research. The dealer did surprise us by beating the best price we found so we got a great price on a 2013 BMW X3. I don't know when I have had a more pleasant car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Passport BMW to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Good Customer Services

by from WASHINGTON, DC |

I've purchased my 2nd BMW from this location on April 8, 2014. My 1st was purchase thru JC in which he has move up in position and my 2nd from Carla/JC. All I have to say is "2 THUMBS UP"!

Great Buying Experience at Passport BMW

by from Falls Church, VA |

I was put in touch with Ian Lawyer at Passport BMW after my email requesting additional information about a vehicle. Initially I was considering purchasing a new 335xi and he was extremely patient as I sent over various configurations using the "build your own" option on the BMWUSA website. He priced each request promptly and was very transparent with pricing. After test driving the 335 and the 535 my wife and I decided that the 535 was a more reasonable choice since we could use the additional space. After we decided that the 535xi was the vehicle we wanted, we found one available at Passport which had all the packages we wanted. I called Ian that evening and said we would immediately drive over from Falls Church, VA and buy the car that evening if we could agree to a price over the phone. He responded "yes, we can make that happen" and we were on our way. The buying process was painless, primarily due to the transparent way Ian presented all options and costs associated beforehand. I spent 5x as much time with him in the car educating me on the various options and features as I did signing paperwork (10 min). I have purchased cars before and this was, by far the best experience. Thanks again Ian and Passport for making this purchase a great experience. I'll definitely be back.

Loving my new car - PASSPORT BMW IS AMAZING!!!!!

by from Camp Springs, Maryland |

If you want a enthusiastic, professional, knowledgeable and confident sales person, CARLA DAVIS is the one you need to speak to regarding your purchase. Her suggestions, knowledge and expertise of what BWM has to offer a newbie like me was well worth listening to. I know I'm a difficult customer, but she was with me every step of the way. I know I made the best purchase with my new 3 series, and I know I will never leave their family. Upgrade, Upgrade, Upgrade for me and with my favorite salesperson!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Great sales person

by from washinghton dc |

Ms. Carla Davis was the best person i ever purchased anything from when it came to a car if you want to buy a car choose Carla davis.

Never again

by from Maryland |

I hit a pothole which took out my driver side front tire. Passport BMW was the nearest dealership so I went there for the repair. I got there at 12:45 pm and didn't leave until 4:30 pm. I informed the service rep I would be in the customer service area waiting. The two times he contacted me, he contacted me by phone. I finally got my car back and was on my way. About 45 mins later, I noticed a bubble in my rear driver side tire. I'm thinking Passport BMW should have notice this and would have if they had inspected my other tires for damage. The next day I went to my dealership, BMW of Silver Spring where they DID do an inspection of all of my tires. They were surprise that Passport BMW did not catch the bubble since it was so big. Bottom line: I had to pay another $50.00 deductible due to Passport BMW's incompetence. I had thought about switching to Passport BMW because it's closer to my home and work but after this experience........ Silver Spring doesn't seem that far a drive.

EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP; EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from WashingtonDC |

My family has bought 2 brand new BMWs from this dealership and specifcally from Robert Oates and we couldn't be happier! Not only do we love the cars, we loved the experience. The facility itself was beautiful! The location was super easy to get to and everyone there was extremely friendly. Robert deserves his own paragraph! Robert was very professional and thorough but he was more than a salesman, he treated us as friends and looked out for our best interests. He was also extremely knowlegable - he answered every question we had (and as an attorney, I naturally cross-examined him but he handled it well)! He asked us questions about who we were, both as individuals and as a family, and genuinely got to know us. We didn't realize it at first, but he asked us all those questions so that he could create the perfect vehicle for us - one that met everyone's needs. I can't tell you how much we appreciated his attention to detail! We bought the first BMW from him over a year ago and Robert still reaches out to us to make sure we are happy with our purchase! We've never had such a positive experience with a car salesman and we would absolutely buy a car from him again and again.

Great Customer Service by Carla Davis

by from Rockville, MD |

Carla Davis provided excellent customer service with the purchase of my 328xi Certified Pre-Owned BMW. Carla was professional and courteous. She took the time to go over the many features of the car and the benefits of purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle. Not only was she helpful with explaining the many features of the car she helped me secure a better rate than my credit union was offering with BMW's financing. Throughout the entire process she consistently went the extra mile which made the process seamless. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle. She was GREAT!

Best Place to buy a BMW

by from Washington, DC |

I came to Passport BMW after having test driven cars at other area dealerships and getting the impression that they couldn't care less if I bought from them or not. My experience at Passport was different. Robert Oates did a great job as my sales rep. He had things squared away before I had to ask about them and did everything as promised and on time. I worked with Joe Long, one of the managers, and found him to be very helpful in making sure my specially ordered BMW had all the right bells and whistles. Getting my car serviced there has been very easy too. This dealership runs a great shop. I highly recommend.

Customer for Life

by from Potomac Falls, VA |

I cannot express the complete satisfaction I have with Passport BMW. After visiting 3 other BMW dealerships I found Passport to be the most informed, the most willing and the most polite sales professionals. Passport listened to my desires and suggested the correct car that fit my budget. I must stress the word listened. It seemed they were interested in making me a customer for life and not just sell me car. I also must commend Robert Oates my sales professional for valuing my time. I informed him I only had 30 minutes before I needed to leave to attend another appointment. Not only did he respect my time he reminded me within 5 minutes of that time. What a pleasant surprise to find a salesperson who actually respects you and your time. Passport made the buying decision, transaction and process painless.