Passport BMW

New 888-478-5391
Used 888-478-7414
Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Speak with Ian Lawyer at Passport BMW!

by from Silver Spring,MD |

Before making your auto purchase/lease decision, I encourage you to speak with Ian Lawyer at Passport BMW. Ian understands the market-leveling effects of internet buying/leasing services, changes now enabling buyers to avoid the torture of dealer negotiations and endless waits for supposed weighty agent-manager consultations! Ian gets it and I'm certain he'll make your Passport BMW buying/leasing experience the same pleasure he did for me! Here's proof: we never met until I picked up my new 2015 BMW X1! All of our prior contact came via phone, email, and text, and all occurred through Ian's diligent follow-up in response to web inquiries I'd made on BMW offers! Ian is intelligent, affable, and entirely customer-oriented - and is a very positive reflection of Passport BMW's commitment to transparent and fair auto sales, leasing and related services. While I highly recommend Ian Lawyer and Passport BMW, please don't take my word - have a chat, or text, or email with Ian and see for yourself!

Passport BMW Dealer, Marlow Height, Maryland

by from Upper Marlboro, Maryland |

Outstanding customer service. Mr. Lawyer, Sale Advisory provided excellent service making sure I purchase the vehicle I was looking for. He is just a greatttttttttttttttt person!!!!

Great Service

by from Bowie, MD |

I have taken my BMW to Passport for a few years now and I am completely satisfied with the service. The service team, especially Mr. Frye, is so courteous and professional. They make an effort to fully understand why you are bringing the car in for service, especially if it something other than regular maintenance, in an effort to get it right the first time. In addition, they are so attentive and keep you informed as progress is made on your repair. It is a great experience.

Excellent Service Department

by from Temple Hills, Maryland |

I was happy with the excellent customer service that I received at BMW in Camp Spring, Maryland. I recently purchased a 535Xi and made an appointment to only have the oil changed. The BMW Customer Representative (Steve) was very professional and courteous. I was not aware of a check list was being completed on my car. He ensured the wipe blades were replaced and also disclosed there was a recall on a defective tail light. I was in and out in no time. Thanks BMW!

daughter needed a car

by from washington, d.c. |

i' contacted this dealer to check out a use car for my daughter, i' did'nt purchase but was contacted by a sales person, whom was very respectful and explained how to jproceed and about the car i' was intrested in.

Worth the trip to buy a car!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I contacted Passport on a Tuesday about a BMW they had listed that was exactly what I'd been looking for over the past several months. Having never dealt with them before, I was a bit skeptical that they even had the car - as other sketchy dealers had taught me in the past. I live 5+ hours away so my first effort w/Matthew was to verify the listing. After a surprising level of attention and immediate correspondence, by the next day I had confirmed plans to make the 5+ hour trip to Passport to inspect/drive the vehicle. Less than 48 hours after my initial contact, I had signed the deal which included a great price for my trade-in. I am NOT an easy buyer - I do alot of research and know the market well going in. I accepted the first deal that was offered by Passport and was thoroughly impressed -these guys were a class act top to bottom that I highly recommend.

Great service

by from Owings, MD |

Service mgr, Joey jester an, did excellent job. Professional, courteous. He went the extra mile to get my service completed promptly.

Excellent Service

by from clinton, md |

I purchased a used 530i from Passport BMW on 11/10. My sales persons were Jerome and Adam. They provided me with outstanding service. They made the searching and buying processs extremely easy as well as confortable. Beacause of them, I was able to purchase myself an early birthday gift. This was my second purchase from this dealership and I am as pleased now as I was in 2005 when I purchaded my first vehicle from this dealership. I'm glad I made the decision to purchase from them again.

Great Service

by from Suitland, Md |

I was treated very professional and I was in and out quickly.

Best service ever!!!

by from Alexandria VA |

I had some general service as well as body work done at Passport BMW. The work performed was to the highest standard and the service was second to none. I can highly recommend Passport BMW to anyone requiring their vehicle services.