Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Excellent Service

by from Washington, DC |

I came into Passport just to look at the M6 and Carla Davis was my Sales Associate. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and had excellent customer service. I told her that I would think about the car and I left. Called Carla the next day and was like is it still there she said yes and there has been a few people looking at it. So, when I got there someone was just coming from testing driving it. I told Carla, I'm ready to get it and she was so helpful in finding me a cheaper interest rate from what my bank was offering. She was very attentive to my needs and concerns. She still to this day, calls me to see how I'm doing and the car. I love that about her.

Great Service at Passport BMW!

by from Maryland |

As an unsatisfied customer after my first purchase from Passport BMW, I was hesitant to return to them. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Aarion Browne and he took extra time to listen to my concerns from my last visit and went the extra mile to ensure that my car buying experience this time around was pleasant. Because I was undecided about what I wanted to purchase, my visit with Passport BMW took ALL day. Mr. Browne was patient and carefully incorporated my needs and wants into his suggestions and found me the perfect vehicle! Mr. Browne and the service he provided on behalf of Passport BMW was excellent. I look forward to working with him in the future!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Bowie md |

My sales person was Robert Oates and I would like to thank him for all his patients while working with me! He made my purchasing process very easy for me. I must have changed vehicles 4 times but he remained helpful and patient through out the process. Everyone at Passport were friendly and helpful. I now know what they mean by the Ultimate Driving Experience!!!

BMW Passport has EXCEPTIONAL service

by from Washington DC |

Carla Davis is an exceptional salesperson. She was very knowledgeable in the product and she helped me as a female feel comfortable with the overall buying process. I totally recommend Carla Davis when shopping at BWW passport.

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Waldorf, MD |

The buying experience was excellent and our sales person Carla Davis was awesome. She answered all our questions. She explained all of the features of the vehicle including the fact that it shuts itself off when you stop to conserve fuel. There was not a lot to "haggle" over since we had already done our research. The dealer did surprise us by beating the best price we found so we got a great price on a 2013 BMW X3. I don't know when I have had a more pleasant car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Passport BMW to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Good Customer Services

by from WASHINGTON, DC |

I've purchased my 2nd BMW from this location on April 8, 2014. My 1st was purchase thru JC in which he has move up in position and my 2nd from Carla/JC. All I have to say is "2 THUMBS UP"!

Great Buying Experience at Passport BMW

by from Falls Church, VA |

I was put in touch with Ian Lawyer at Passport BMW after my email requesting additional information about a vehicle. Initially I was considering purchasing a new 335xi and he was extremely patient as I sent over various configurations using the "build your own" option on the BMWUSA website. He priced each request promptly and was very transparent with pricing. After test driving the 335 and the 535 my wife and I decided that the 535 was a more reasonable choice since we could use the additional space. After we decided that the 535xi was the vehicle we wanted, we found one available at Passport which had all the packages we wanted. I called Ian that evening and said we would immediately drive over from Falls Church, VA and buy the car that evening if we could agree to a price over the phone. He responded "yes, we can make that happen" and we were on our way. The buying process was painless, primarily due to the transparent way Ian presented all options and costs associated beforehand. I spent 5x as much time with him in the car educating me on the various options and features as I did signing paperwork (10 min). I have purchased cars before and this was, by far the best experience. Thanks again Ian and Passport for making this purchase a great experience. I'll definitely be back.

Loving my new car - PASSPORT BMW IS AMAZING!!!!!

by from Camp Springs, Maryland |

If you want a enthusiastic, professional, knowledgeable and confident sales person, CARLA DAVIS is the one you need to speak to regarding your purchase. Her suggestions, knowledge and expertise of what BWM has to offer a newbie like me was well worth listening to. I know I'm a difficult customer, but she was with me every step of the way. I know I made the best purchase with my new 3 series, and I know I will never leave their family. Upgrade, Upgrade, Upgrade for me and with my favorite salesperson!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Great sales person

by from washinghton dc |

Ms. Carla Davis was the best person i ever purchased anything from when it came to a car if you want to buy a car choose Carla davis.

Never again

by from Maryland |

I hit a pothole which took out my driver side front tire. Passport BMW was the nearest dealership so I went there for the repair. I got there at 12:45 pm and didn't leave until 4:30 pm. I informed the service rep I would be in the customer service area waiting. The two times he contacted me, he contacted me by phone. I finally got my car back and was on my way. About 45 mins later, I noticed a bubble in my rear driver side tire. I'm thinking Passport BMW should have notice this and would have if they had inspected my other tires for damage. The next day I went to my dealership, BMW of Silver Spring where they DID do an inspection of all of my tires. They were surprise that Passport BMW did not catch the bubble since it was so big. Bottom line: I had to pay another $50.00 deductible due to Passport BMW's incompetence. I had thought about switching to Passport BMW because it's closer to my home and work but after this experience........ Silver Spring doesn't seem that far a drive.