4730 Auth Pl, Marlow Heights, MD 20746

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Passport BMW Service

by from Fredericksburg VA |

This is the best car dealership I have ever worked with. The customer service is the best in the business and I have nothing but kudos for this dealership. I have owned numerous types of cars the majority being Mercedes but since buying a BMW I will never go back.

Unless Oprah happens to give you a car...

by from Springfield, Virginia |

.....I could not have imagined a better experience. Personalized, professional service from Mark White made what could be an arduous or intimidating process of leasing a vehicle one that was smooth and efficiently handled. I cannot say enough good things about Mark White, and just as he was initially recommended to me, I would highly recommend him to others. He's knowledgeable, personable and considerate, as well as being a consummate professional. My interactions with other staffers has been just as positive. Thus....the five stars.

Great service provided by William McGhee !

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I purchased my second BMW from Passport BMW. The car buying process was made very easy by my salesman William McGhee. He worked with me all day until i found the right car at the right price. I have been very happy with my car and I highly recommend anyone to buy a car from William at Passport BMW. I will definitely by my next car from this dealership.

by from District Heights, MD |

I frequent this location for maintenance and always have a consistent experience with staff here. I have had the pleasure of working with several advisors and have had no complaints thus far. Advisors are quick, efficient, and friendly each time I visit. I work nights so loaner cars are a deal breaker for me; a few other BMW locations often have an issue with loaner inventory in the past, therefore encouraging me to try out Passport. I've never been displeased; Passport BMW is a great location.

2nd Time Around BMW Owner

by from Maryland |

Kudos to Keith Renner for being the consummate professional in the service dept. Because of Keith I returned to this dealership service dept. after buying my newest BMW at another dealer. He listens and is very responsive in a timely manner. Look for Keith if you need a leader in the service dept.

Great Customer Service

by from Fairfax, VA |

Client Advisor, Ian Lawyer at Passport BMW was very helpful before, during and after the purchase of my new vehicle. While researching vehicle features and prices, Ian provided me plenty of information to help determine the best fit for my needs. During the visit to the dealership, Ian showed me several vehicles and provided me the opportunity to test drive my chosen vehicle without feeling rushed or pressured. After the purchase, he delivered the vehicle to my home and later scheduled an appointment for a specialist to visit my home to show my wife how to use all of the features of her new car. The process was easy, I am very satisfied with my choice to buy from Passport BMW and happy to have found a very patient and knowledgeable client advisor.

Car Buying The Way It Ougt To Be

by from Jeffersonton, VA |

This was my best ever car buying experience. William McGhee and the other members of the Passport BMW team with whom I interacted were highly professional and focussed on satisfying my needs versus just selling me a car. This is the type of experience every consumer wants when purchasing an automobile.

Great Service buy seller, finance manager and GM

by from Maryland |

What a great buying experience. Accolades, to the seller, Robert Oates, finance manager Troia Collins and the JC the GM? Thanks for your hard work in locating and ensuring that my 2015 X5 was delivered in a timely manner. I am very appreciative of your diligent work and taking the time to listen to what I desired in a new vehicle. Thanks for your integrity and professionalism. You are by far the best team I have ever experienced in buying a vehicle. The overall dealership personnel I met and dealt with was excellent. What a great showroom with a warm and welcoming staff of nothing but professionals. Thanks to all and know that the best is yet to come.. God Bless each of you.

Passport Bmw

by from Maryland |

It's always a pleasure when I take my BMW to passport for service... Joey Kestermann always acknowledges a customer of his even if he's busy with someone else at the moment... He always has taking care of any problems I've had with my vehicle. This guy is awsome. This guy communicates with me about my service needs when he's not even at work when I reach out to him.. I'd definitely recommend Joey to anyone looking for a service advisor.... Even though I didn't purchase my vehicle from passport I wouldn't hesitate to..

The worst experience EVER!

by from Washington, DC |

I will NEVER EVER EVER visit this dealership again. I wish I could give them "0" stars!! The sales department NOR the service department has been trained to give good customer service. Unfortunately I have been rewarded by other dealerships with amazing service so I actually understand what service should look like. These guys tell you what they cannot and will not do the moment you step on their property. When purchasing a luxury vehicle please visit BMW of Silver Spring...as they will treat you like royalty as soon as you walk in. I have purchased 3 BMW's in my lifetime and have tried Passport three separate times to receive horrible service each time. Terrible!!