Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

My Passport BMW Review

by from Accokeek, MD |

I would definitely recommend Passport BMW as a credible and quality dealer. Their customer service is second to none. They were very helpful to me and assisted me in my search of a new vehicle.

Great Professional Service Provided

by from Manassas, VA |

My car buying experience was definitely one of the easiest/smoothest with BMW Passport. Called in to schedule a test drive. Once at the dealership, car was ready to go. All information provided with ease and no stressful pressure applied by the sales consultant. Fast forward, Got to a decision as dealer's pricing was one of the lowest in the nation! Mr. William McGhee took care of me and made sure the car is detailed, and free from blemishes. Customer service is definitely top notch from the showroom/showroom staff/Sales consultants to Finance Manager, they showed professionalism and willing to help and satisfy. I sure am thankful for Mr. William McGhee's services and providing me and my wife a very pleasant car buying experience!

Dude...Awesome Service

by from Marlow Height, MD |

Walked in at closing last night to test drive a used SUV that someone just traded in for a '14 BMW X5 (those are amazing too). Anyway, I had my pre-approved loan amount, test drove the SUV, and sat down for one - and only one - round of negotiations. Dealer met my target amount and in 20 mins I was signing my life away. The entire process took roughly 1.5 hours, which included a leisurely test drive (30 mins), negotiation (20 mins), waiting for the finance guy (did I mention the dealership was now closed, so just about everyone was gone or leaving...10 mins), and signing the papers (15 mins). This was the fastest buying process I've ever experienced. Big thanks to Mr. Sean Swartz for your exceptional customer service and for making this a pleasant buying experience.

Great Dealership

by from Odenton, MD |

Went to Passport BMW because they had a used BMW that was within my budget. Initially spoke and dealt with Ian and agreed on a price to purchase. Upon returning to finalize the deal, a different sales advisor Mr McGhee ended help me as Ian was leaving out of town. I was really weary at first but Mr McGhee was really knowledgeable and helpful. We found a scratch mark on the passenger door on final inspection that was not there before. Mr. McGhee got the car to the bodyshop for a repair and even gave me a loaner for 3 days, this is without me paying for the car yet. I was very happy with their service. And will definitely buy again.

Bought a used vehicle from out of state

by from Austin, TX |

I found the exact vehicle I had been looking for with low miles at Passport BMW. I reached out to them online and was connected with Racquel Eaton. She was amazingly helpful through the entire process which was all done via phone, email and a couple of FedEx packages. She was very helpful in answering my questions about the vehicle and its condition. She also was of great assistance in getting the vehicle shipped to me in Texas. My experience with Passport BMW resulting in me getting a great vehicle at a good price with outstanding service. I would recommend Passport BMW and especially Racquel Eaton.

Great services

by from Clinton, MD |

My first experience with Passport BMW with the sales person JP and the financial person Marco was such a delight. They went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied customer. The experience was hassle-free and much appreciated. So I decided to go back and purchase my second BMW from Passport. This time my former sale person had moved to a new position and directed me to Carla Davis. I was a bit hesitant at first because JP knew my personality. However, Ms. Davis greeted me with a friendly smile and took charge in assisting me in finding the right car. She was very attentive, patience and professional. It took me a while in selecting my new BMW, however Ms. Davis was always pleasant and knew the car that I really wanted. So she did not let anyone else purchase that car until I made my decision. She felt that particular BMW was just the right fit for me. Also, I was very impressed with her knowledge in showing me how to operate all the features of the new BMW. My experience with Ms. Davis was so great that I truly recommend my family and/or friends to visit her at Passport when looking for a new/used car. Again, thank you Ms. Davis and keep up the good work at Passport.

Smooth Experience

by from Middleburg, Virginia |

After weeks of dealing with different BMW Dealerships in Virginia and not being able to find the vehicle I was looking for, we finally made the drive out to Passport. William McGhee our salesperson was knowledgeable and accommodating. He took the time to show me the different options that would be available and we were than able to negotiate a fantastic deal. The process was smooth and painless and worth the almost two hour drive. I could not be more thrilled with the experience. This is not my first BMW purchase and will definitely not be my last. Next time I will save myself the hassle and go directly to Passport!

The process - the car & the salesman

by from Virginia |

I was going to tell you my story but no one really cares about my story. But I will say this was the most pleasant and reassuring experience in dealing with the sales process. I was very fortunate to have walked in to this dealership which had access to the vehicle I was looking for. However if it wasn't for the manner in which Teric handled my inquiry about the vehicle. I probably would of walked away and moved on. They say a good car will sell itself but in this case Teric's assistance made the difference. His advice on the procurement process without any intention of trying to get me into something else, was clearly the right person to deal with. Listened to my concerns and smoothed out the process where I was in without being hustled. This man showed a sincere interest in helping me get what I wanted. The car was priced right and I got the right man to sell it to me. I don't know about the other sales reps but in my case, should I have the need for another vehicle I will look up Teric first, then look for a car.

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from Waldorf,MD |

Will Mcghee was a great salesman.Answer all the question I had and was straight up with price,option everything. If you looking to buy a BMW Will is the man to see. Also had old BMW service there and the service is top notch. Car was done fast and return clean to the tee.

Buyer beware. This dealer is not to be trusted.

by from MD USA |

The dealer and sales person misrepresented the vehicle. Ommission of the truth is the same as a lie. This was a waste of my time. Buyer beware. This dealer is a rip off.