Passport BMW

New 888-478-5391 New 888-478-5391
Used 888-478-7414 Used 888-478-7414
Service 866-435-0035 Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

My go-to dealership for everything car related!

by from Alexandria Va |

I have purchased multiple cars from Passport! I have had service performed and body work done on my vehicles. Passport never fails to exceed my very strick "German" expectations.

Awesome dealer. Great service and prices. Ian is a

by from Arlington, va |

Great dealership. Minimal haggling. Ian is a genuine guy who is easy to work with. Great overall experience.

Service on M4

by from California Md |

Picked up and deliver at my workplace. Was provided loaner. Excellent service.

Outstanding

by from Lorton, VA |

I found the service at Passport to be a very pleasing experience in general. I was expecting friendly salesmen and difficult service people (after the sale). But I was pleasantly surprised by how consistently friendly and cordial everyone was, not just sales. When I had a bit of a problem with my new (used) car, the salesman (Peter) made all the arrangements to expedite the service on the car and the service manager (Bob) was as nice as he could be in accommodating me, and even better made sure he staff took care of the problem promptly and efficiently. It's been a long time since I purchased from a dealer, mainly because of bad experiences I have had before, but this was like something out of a Disney movie. They far exceeded my expectations, and I'd buy again in a heartbeat.

Very good experience

by from Centreville, Virginia |

this is one of the nicer buildings I have visited. I worked with Ben and he provided a great experience. Most dealerships have an atmosphere of approach that makes you feel pressured into buying a car at their price but here I was comfortable in negotiating a fair price. I also worked with Marco for the finance part of the deal and he was also great. He explained the warranty options available in depth but he did not pressure me into buying anything I didn't want. Great experience and will be back for my next car in a few months.

Clean facilities

by from Arlington VA |

Very professional and nice ! I made a deal with and have a good experience.

First Class Service

by from Brandywine, MD |

After attempting to close the convertible top on my 2012 650i, I received the message that the top did not lock; this occurred around 8:30am Saturday, June 11th. I immediately called Passport and and they told me to bring the car in at either 9:30 or 10am, whichever time worked best for me. Upon driving into the service bay, I was greeted by Pantelis Theofanidis, Assistant Service Manager. I explained to him the problem and he quickly jumped into action. After putting in my information, he notified me of a recall on my vehicle, and processed me to receive a loaner. He gave me an estimated time that I could expect to receive my car back and communicated with me during the three days that my car was there for service. He even went the extra mile and provided me information on parts for my car that would give me the "limited" look. The communication was excellent and every member of the service team was extremely professional. I received my car a day earlier than expected. I would recommend this dealer to all my friends and family members.

Lexus 2006 SC430

by from Atlanta GA |

I had been shopping several months for a Lexus 2006 SC430. Getting a little discouraged, thought about giving up and buying a different kind of car - found exactly what I wanted almost 700 miles away. Talked to Justin at Passport BMW - made a decision to book a flight (first flight ever), buy the car which is my dream car and drive it back to Atlanta. the entire transaction was handled in a professional and timely manner. Loved the entire experience and totally loving the car...thanks Justin you made my dream come true. T Clemons

Warranty Repair

by from Upper Marlboro MD |

I brought in my 2010 550 GT with a defective self-leveling suspension. This was my first visit to Passport BMW so I really didn't know what to expect. The staff was courteous and professional. Ray quickly wrote-up a service ticket and I was out in no time. I especially liked the fact he called and updated me on how long the repair was going to take. It was a good experience, I hope the repair holds up.

Passport BMW

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

THANKS BE TO GOD, PASSPORT IS FANTASTIC!!!! THE SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY IMPECCABLE!!! IN EVERY WAY, SHAPE AND FORM IT IS SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!!! IN PARTICULAR, WE WOULD ALSO HIGHLY RECCOMEND PATRICK MEDEROS BECAUSE HE IS ESPECIALLY OUTSTANDING AND IS ONE OF THE HARDEST WORKING SERVICE ADVISORS WE HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN ADDITION, THE BMW IS ONE OF THE MOST WELL BUILT AND WELL ENGNEERED CARS KNOWN TO MANKIND!!! IT TRULY LIVES UP TO IT'S REPUTATION!! WE HAVE HAD OUR BMW FOR NEARLY FOUR YEARS AND HAVE HAD NO MAJOR PROBLEMS AT !!! THAT, WE HUMBLY SUBMIT, SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONGSTANDING BMW OWNERS LOTTIE AND GREGORY ANDERSON & FAMILY