4730 Auth Pl, Marlow Heights, MD 20746

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Best BMW Dealership in Maryland

by from Russett, MD |

Passport and my service adviser delivered as promised. Very helpful to me in making decisions about product and services. The job was completed as promised, well done, and the price (costs to me) was competitive with prices from other entities in the area.

Passport BMW is the best!

by from Great Falls, VA |

Since buying my BMW from Passport last winter, I have been totally impressed with the support I have received from the dealership and service department. I recently had a need for some minor service on my car. My service request was handled quickly and efficiently by the service department. When my car was returned after being repaired, it was cleaned and vacuumed--nice touch! Very pleased!

Service Department Experience Excellent

by from Washington |

I have been taking my X3 to Passport for about 2 & 1/2 years, my new service advisor, Keith Renner was excellent. He inspected my car, reviewed my service history and made the appriopriate recommendations. My car was service quickly and all items addressed. I have always had a very great experience with the service department. I can easily recommend the service department as outstanding.

The buck stops here!

by from Dunkirk,Maryland |

Everyone at this dealership takes on the responsibility of the "Buck stops Here"! You are treated as if you are the only customer in the dealership from the moment you walk through the doors. I have had the experience of purchasing a car, having service provided and unfortunately having my car repaired due to an accident, in each instance I felt I could not have had a more rewarding experience. Customer service is this dealerships life and breath.

Great Personal Service

by from Port Tobacco, Md. |

On 24 November 2014, I went to Passport BMW looking for a commuter vehicle that was good on gas. I was introduced to Mr. William McGhee (a BMW sales representative). He was extremely knowledgeable and professional. I purchased a new X1 that week. Fantastic service. Thanks

Passport BMW Service

by from Fredericksburg VA |

This is the best car dealership I have ever worked with. The customer service is the best in the business and I have nothing but kudos for this dealership. I have owned numerous types of cars the majority being Mercedes but since buying a BMW I will never go back.

Unless Oprah happens to give you a car...

by from Springfield, Virginia |

.....I could not have imagined a better experience. Personalized, professional service from Mark White made what could be an arduous or intimidating process of leasing a vehicle one that was smooth and efficiently handled. I cannot say enough good things about Mark White, and just as he was initially recommended to me, I would highly recommend him to others. He's knowledgeable, personable and considerate, as well as being a consummate professional. My interactions with other staffers has been just as positive. Thus....the five stars.

Great service provided by William McGhee !

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I purchased my second BMW from Passport BMW. The car buying process was made very easy by my salesman William McGhee. He worked with me all day until i found the right car at the right price. I have been very happy with my car and I highly recommend anyone to buy a car from William at Passport BMW. I will definitely by my next car from this dealership.

by from District Heights, MD |

I frequent this location for maintenance and always have a consistent experience with staff here. I have had the pleasure of working with several advisors and have had no complaints thus far. Advisors are quick, efficient, and friendly each time I visit. I work nights so loaner cars are a deal breaker for me; a few other BMW locations often have an issue with loaner inventory in the past, therefore encouraging me to try out Passport. I've never been displeased; Passport BMW is a great location.

2nd Time Around BMW Owner

by from Maryland |

Kudos to Keith Renner for being the consummate professional in the service dept. Because of Keith I returned to this dealership service dept. after buying my newest BMW at another dealer. He listens and is very responsive in a timely manner. Look for Keith if you need a leader in the service dept.