Passport BMW

New 888-478-5391
Used 888-478-7414
Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Purchase my car at BMW passport

by from Maryland |

I just wanted to write a review about my salesperson Carla Davis. I went into passport BMW told Carla exactly what I was looking. For and she nailed it!! White 528i x drive black interior and all necessary Features. She called me two days later and my car was in the showroom On the floor. I was excited as hell!! All I have to say is everytime I get into my car. I feel classy and happy with my purchase. Thank you Carla for your outstanding customer service.. Carla Davis has proven to me that There are genuine people who sell cars.

Three Sales Persons too busy to assist!!!!!

by from Bowie, MD |

I live in the area of Passport BMW and tried to give business to local dealership. As I exited my vehicle, I met a sales person in the parking lot. I walked over to him and informed I want to buy a 2014-2015 Hybrid 5 or Hybrid 7 BMW as a 2nd vehicle, and asked to see both so I could decide which I could purchase. The sales person said he was busy, and he doubt if they have either vehicle to see. He continued to walk fast through the parking lot, and advise I come inside to see if another sales person could assist with my inquiry. Two Sales ladies were sitting at the front desk conversating with no papers in front of them. The salesman advised them I had interest in Hybrid 5 or Hybrid 7 both Sales ladies informed they were busy. Here were the responses from the unmotivated sales ladies #1 "she had a client in financing and she was waiting", the other #2 sales lady said "she was busy also and went on to state something....". The Sales Manager sat behind the glass window and overheard the conversation, we engaged in eye contact as I said WOW everybody to busy to assist. I continue to say, I will take my business to another dealership (Rockville or Silver Spring) since 3 sales persons here are too busy.. to even advise/check to see if the dealership had Hybrid vehicle available to sale and I had to find another sales person to assist. As I left and entered my Truck (that I love and had for years); I noticed the same Sales Manager standing at the front door looking out into the parking lot. What a why to loose business. If sales persons are not willing to provide inventory information I highly suggest Passport BMW invest in Kiosks or computers or receptionist, so customers can check available inventory, rather than loose business to another dealership as a result of Salespersons that have no motivation to multi-task; especially while they sat at the desk waiting!!!!!

Awesome response time!!

by from Media Pa |

Sales person very courteous and followed up promptly on all e-mails!!

Best Car Buying Experience: Passport BMW

by from Washington DC |

I am a die-hard BMW fan. I purchased my first BMW in 1996 and have never looked back. I stopped by Passport BMW to have my car serviced and was not planning to purchase a new car for another 8 months. Robert Oates struck up a conversation. He shared his knowledge and excitement about the newest models. Typically I purchase my cars from my long-time sales representative out of state to ensure a positive purchasing experience. Needless to say Robert had me in the latest model in the next couple of weeks. Robert is personable, straightforward, and genuine in his approach and exceeded all of my expectations. Robert I will see you in two years for my next model.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Washington DC |

Great Experience! Ask for Will McGhee

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

This is the second time in a row I have done a 3 year lease of a 328i sedan from Passport BMW at Marlow Heights, MD. I now live in Fairfax, Virginia. In fact, when my first car's lease ended I turned it in at Fairfax BMW. They tried to get my business. So did the other BMW dealerships in the Northern Virginia area. But at the end I was impressed by Mr. McGhee's admirable tenacity in winning my business. He was courteous and patient with me and worked hard to fulfill my requirements. He has managed to give me the best possible deal compare to other BMW dealers in the area. In my first BMW from Passport I had the opportunity to take the vehicle to other dealerships for services which included dealership as far as Austin,TX. In my opinion Passport BMW's services overall is unparallel. I very much recommend Passport BMW for great buying and service experience.

Great Experience! Ask for Will McGhee

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

Ask for Carla!!

by from Oxon Hill, MD |

After a car accident I was left with a totaled car and the need for a new vehicle in a short period of time. I was interested in purchasing my first BMW and headed to Passport BMW for this task. Carla Davis was my salesperson and truly went above and beyond to make sure that we found a vehicle that met my wants and needs, even in my time crunch. I very much recommend her if you are in the market for a new car and want to work with someone knowledgeable and always willing to help!

Ask for Matt R!

by from Louisville, KY |

I had been searching for a specific 335 and finally came across one here at Passport BMW. Matt R took care of me, provided great service, followed up, overall easy and enjoyable car buying experience. I was hesitant to purchase a vehicle out of state, however the price was too good to pass up and I owed it to myself to at least fly up and inspect vehicle.. Matt R went out go his way to look the car over, front to back, photographing and documenting any slight imperfections on the used vehicle. I couldn't have higher praise for him or the dealership. If you're looking to buy a vehicle from here 1). Ask for Matt R 2). Feel confident that they will provide great service and you will enjoy your car buying experience.

Great Experience

by from La Plata, MD |

My buying experience for the purchase of my second BMW was excellent. William McGhee went above and beyond to help me make my decision! Service is always excellent. I truly feel special whenever I go to Passport BMW!