Passport BMW

New 888-478-5391
Used 888-478-7414
Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

bought my X3 last Monday.

by from Takoma Park, MD |

Taric was the salesperson and did a great job. Jeff was the finance manager and helped me to get the car.... I also got a good deal on the vehicle.

Frustrated? Give William McGhee a call.

by from upper marlbro |

I just happened to luck out and in my humble opinion get the best salesman at Passport. William was extremely patient given that it took me about 4 weeks to finally make a purchase. During that time William never got frustrated with and never "wrote" me off as just another customer that was wasting his time. William is so accommodating I really don't know how he had time for all of his customers. Meaning is he this accommodating to everyone? During the buying experience, I never felt pressured, rushed and "ALL" my questions were answered, and if he could not answer the question he would get back to me promptly. The experience was so good, I will be back to see William when my wife is ready to buy her BMW. Go see William, you won't regret it.

Teric is an Excelant Client Advisor

by from Northern Virginia |

No pressure. Direct, very accommodating and responsive, I knew the exact Certified Pre-Owned vehicle I wanted and it was ready to test drive when I arrived at Passport. The experience was surprisingly pleasurable and easy. No one tried to sell me anything -- just answered my questions in a very friendly, courteous, and responsive manner. The finance manager worked hard to find a lower interest rate than my credit union was offering. Ask for Teric when you visit Passport and you will be a happy BMW owner.

Excellent Service Advisor

by from Washington, DC |

My BMW Service Advisor Mr. Keith Renner is the best. He goes the extra mile to help his customers. He makes great customer service a reality. And for me, that makes the difference with Passport BMW. .

Not a bad overall experience

by from Richmond, VA |

I went to Passport at the behest of my son who just purchased a Mseries BMW in Germany and thought I may like to own one also. I drove on the lot and I guess because it was cold no salesman where outside, and just as I was about to pull off a lot person engaged me and got a salesman to assist. His name was William McGHee, and I told him what I wanted and he made a couple of suggestions without any pressure or sales pitch. I drove three cars and then decided on another Non BMW product, and to my surprise he was just as pleasant and professional as he began. I did have a couple of issues with vehicle however after a little persistance on my part The Dealership Did The right thing and took care of most of my concerns and I am confidant they will address the rest, I must say I am pleased with my experience overall. The dealership is very well designed almost everyone was personable that I encountered. Mr McGhee was great to work with and actually listened to what I said and asked for and did his best to accomodate me. I will be buying a car for one of daughters soon and he will be my first call..

Passport BMW, Service Department

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I received outstanding service from Passport BMW Service Department. Mr. Pantelelis Theofandis, Service Advisor, provided excellent service by keeping me informed on the status of my vehicle. His professionalism coupled with attention to details is a sterling example for all to emulate.

Speak with Ian Lawyer at Passport BMW!

by from Silver Spring,MD |

Before making your auto purchase/lease decision, I encourage you to speak with Ian Lawyer at Passport BMW. Ian understands the market-leveling effects of internet buying/leasing services, changes now enabling buyers to avoid the torture of dealer negotiations and endless waits for supposed weighty agent-manager consultations! Ian gets it and I'm certain he'll make your Passport BMW buying/leasing experience the same pleasure he did for me! Here's proof: we never met until I picked up my new 2015 BMW X1! All of our prior contact came via phone, email, and text, and all occurred through Ian's diligent follow-up in response to web inquiries I'd made on BMW offers! Ian is intelligent, affable, and entirely customer-oriented - and is a very positive reflection of Passport BMW's commitment to transparent and fair auto sales, leasing and related services. While I highly recommend Ian Lawyer and Passport BMW, please don't take my word - have a chat, or text, or email with Ian and see for yourself!

Passport BMW Dealer, Marlow Height, Maryland

by from Upper Marlboro, Maryland |

Outstanding customer service. Mr. Lawyer, Sale Advisory provided excellent service making sure I purchase the vehicle I was looking for. He is just a greatttttttttttttttt person!!!!

Great Service

by from Bowie, MD |

I have taken my BMW to Passport for a few years now and I am completely satisfied with the service. The service team, especially Mr. Frye, is so courteous and professional. They make an effort to fully understand why you are bringing the car in for service, especially if it something other than regular maintenance, in an effort to get it right the first time. In addition, they are so attentive and keep you informed as progress is made on your repair. It is a great experience.

Excellent Service Department

by from Temple Hills, Maryland |

I was happy with the excellent customer service that I received at BMW in Camp Spring, Maryland. I recently purchased a 535Xi and made an appointment to only have the oil changed. The BMW Customer Representative (Steve) was very professional and courteous. I was not aware of a check list was being completed on my car. He ensured the wipe blades were replaced and also disclosed there was a recall on a defective tail light. I was in and out in no time. Thanks BMW!