4730 Auth Pl, Marlow Heights, MD 20746

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Excellent Experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This was my first BMW experience. I had conversed with a salesperson via email, Matt R, for a few days leading up to my arrival, about the exact details I wanted with my BMW. When I arrived, not only did the dealership execute on my car, but Matt welcomed me with open arms and treated me like I was the only person in the dealership! He was hands down the most thorough salesperson I have ever dealt with, making the process so enjoyable! From all the paperwork until I left with my BMW, he covered even the smallest details so I felt more than comfortable with everything! The General Sales Manager, Dave C, did an excellent job helping me with all the specifics of financing as well! Matt and Dave both did an incredible job and it was truly a pleasure to come into this dealership! Great job to Matt R, Dave C, and the Passport BMW team!!

Amazing Experience!

by from White Plains Md |

Rob Oates!!! Amazing , down to earth very honest through the whole process! I don't want to buy a car from anyone else! This is my first BMW purchase and I am beyond please! Even after the purchase, Rob has made sure that everything runs smoothly! I trust and and feel most confident to continue services here. Thanks Rob, you deserve a plaque for amazing customer service! It's beyond this world!

Good experience

by from Crofton, MD |

After having a bad experience purchasing my third car from a local dealer in 2010, I was nervous about going through the experience again when I was ready to purchase a car for my daughter. This time around I was a little more knowledgeable and prepared, which made my experience with Carla a lot smoother. I told her what I was looking for, what features were important to me, and the price I was willing to pay. She listened to me and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for and for a very reasonable price. I was concerned whether I would be a priority since I was in the market for a used car that was not a BMW. Although she was not getting a huge commission, Carla still provided me with topnotch customer service. I had a great experience and would highly recommend the dealership and Carla.

Great Customer Service from Robert Oats

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

My experience with my sales representative was outstanding. He was very friendly and professional. Mr. Oats was very patient and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him to others looking for a car from Passport BMW. Overall, my experience with purchasing my new car was a positive experience.

RE: An Excellent Car-Buying Experience

by from "Upper Marlboro, MD" |

The sales representative, Carla Davis, was very helpful and accommodating through the shopping process. Most of all, she was honest. I went into the process very skeptical due to the dealership high interest rate for BMW credit based on my stellar credit rating. Once brought to their attention they proceeded to aptly negotiate to a decent interest rate as well as throw in a few other perks to sweeten the deal. I was very impressed with my experience.

Great service wonderful sales people

by from Waldorf Md |

I had went to other BMW dealerships in Va and they were not as pleasant as Passport in Maryland. I chose a wonderful X5 and I just love it. My sales person Carla was a wonderful person she listened to me and was very warm and caring. When it was time to pick my truck up she had it clean and ready to do. She also told me if I needed anything else to give her a call. I think when I pay this truck off in 6 months I am going back to her and get a 650I. I love BMW they are wonderful vehicles.

Best car buying experience @ PassportBMW

by from Northern Virginia |

My intentions for coming to Passport BMW was originally to purchased a used 2014 BMW M5. I arrived with a preapproved car loan and a small amount for downpayment. Carla Davis, the saleswoman had welcomed me after I was browsing the vehicles in the lobby. I had a figure in mind for that used 2014 M5 w/ competition package that was advertised. After a brief discussion and determining what I was looking for, she offered to show me a new 2013 BMW M5 with Silverstone interior (Executive Package, Driver's Assist, and 20' style 343 Wheels). The price was being advertised with huge incentives and price reduction from MSRP. I was offered a test drive, but declined it as I had been in the market for this car and had already had a chance to test drive a used version from other dealerships. I asked them to prepare the car for purchase the next day and finalized all the price details within hours of arriving at the dealership. The next morning when it no longer was raining, I took delivery of this beautiful, brand new M5 and couldnt be happier. Carla had completed all the logistics before delivery, such as activation of the BMW Assist service, tag purchase for out of state (Virginia), and even threw in a few accessories that complemented the car. Overall, I was very impressed with the customer service, ease of negotiation, and the overall quality of the dealership and its staff.

by from Northern Virginia |

Exceptional service and Best Prices in DC, MD, VA

by from Alexandria, VA |

I visited Alexandria BMW, Sterling BMW and Passport BMW. I received exceptional service at Passport BMW and no other dealership could compete with regards to price. They will provide the best buying experience in DC, MD, or VA. Hands down. I would recommend that you ask for Carla Davis the Sales Associate that assisted me. She provided a no stress buying experience and had my best interest in mind the whole time.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Bowie, MD |

The sales representative, Carla Davis, was super helpful and accommodating through the shopping process. She also helped me to build the car of my dreams!!! When I walked on the lot I was clear I wanted a unique car and driving experience. Carla, and the other sales associates, helped me to build a dream car from the inside out (a Valencia orange X1, with oyster interior)! More importantly they were honest, kind and made me feel like I was a part of the passport ?family?. Carla was easy to have honest and frank conversations about the car, my budget and my non-negotiables. Even the financial department was helpful in answering each and every question I had and kept me pleasantly entertained during what can be a grueling process. I am so impressed with my experience I can?t imagine buying a car from any other dealership or sales associate.