Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Great sales person

by from washinghton dc |

Ms. Carla Davis was the best person i ever purchased anything from when it came to a car if you want to buy a car choose Carla davis.

Never again

by from Maryland |

I hit a pothole which took out my driver side front tire. Passport BMW was the nearest dealership so I went there for the repair. I got there at 12:45 pm and didn't leave until 4:30 pm. I informed the service rep I would be in the customer service area waiting. The two times he contacted me, he contacted me by phone. I finally got my car back and was on my way. About 45 mins later, I noticed a bubble in my rear driver side tire. I'm thinking Passport BMW should have notice this and would have if they had inspected my other tires for damage. The next day I went to my dealership, BMW of Silver Spring where they DID do an inspection of all of my tires. They were surprise that Passport BMW did not catch the bubble since it was so big. Bottom line: I had to pay another $50.00 deductible due to Passport BMW's incompetence. I had thought about switching to Passport BMW because it's closer to my home and work but after this experience........ Silver Spring doesn't seem that far a drive.

EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP; EVEN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from WashingtonDC |

My family has bought 2 brand new BMWs from this dealership and specifcally from Robert Oates and we couldn't be happier! Not only do we love the cars, we loved the experience. The facility itself was beautiful! The location was super easy to get to and everyone there was extremely friendly. Robert deserves his own paragraph! Robert was very professional and thorough but he was more than a salesman, he treated us as friends and looked out for our best interests. He was also extremely knowlegable - he answered every question we had (and as an attorney, I naturally cross-examined him but he handled it well)! He asked us questions about who we were, both as individuals and as a family, and genuinely got to know us. We didn't realize it at first, but he asked us all those questions so that he could create the perfect vehicle for us - one that met everyone's needs. I can't tell you how much we appreciated his attention to detail! We bought the first BMW from him over a year ago and Robert still reaches out to us to make sure we are happy with our purchase! We've never had such a positive experience with a car salesman and we would absolutely buy a car from him again and again.

Great Customer Service by Carla Davis

by from Rockville, MD |

Carla Davis provided excellent customer service with the purchase of my 328xi Certified Pre-Owned BMW. Carla was professional and courteous. She took the time to go over the many features of the car and the benefits of purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle. Not only was she helpful with explaining the many features of the car she helped me secure a better rate than my credit union was offering with BMW's financing. Throughout the entire process she consistently went the extra mile which made the process seamless. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle. She was GREAT!

Best Place to buy a BMW

by from Washington, DC |

I came to Passport BMW after having test driven cars at other area dealerships and getting the impression that they couldn't care less if I bought from them or not. My experience at Passport was different. Robert Oates did a great job as my sales rep. He had things squared away before I had to ask about them and did everything as promised and on time. I worked with Joe Long, one of the managers, and found him to be very helpful in making sure my specially ordered BMW had all the right bells and whistles. Getting my car serviced there has been very easy too. This dealership runs a great shop. I highly recommend.

Customer for Life

by from Potomac Falls, VA |

I cannot express the complete satisfaction I have with Passport BMW. After visiting 3 other BMW dealerships I found Passport to be the most informed, the most willing and the most polite sales professionals. Passport listened to my desires and suggested the correct car that fit my budget. I must stress the word listened. It seemed they were interested in making me a customer for life and not just sell me car. I also must commend Robert Oates my sales professional for valuing my time. I informed him I only had 30 minutes before I needed to leave to attend another appointment. Not only did he respect my time he reminded me within 5 minutes of that time. What a pleasant surprise to find a salesperson who actually respects you and your time. Passport made the buying decision, transaction and process painless.

Great Delareship and Sales Person

by from Washington DC |

When I had my initial phone conversation with a salesperson at Passport BMW I was pretty uncertain about whether I wanted or would purchase a BMW, but decided to make an appointment anyway. When I arrived, I was impressed by the lovely showroom and the very friendly staff. The gentleman that I had spoken to had been delayed by another transaction, but had already prepped Robert Oates and asked that he take care of me. Robert immediately made it known to me that he would not pressure me but would answer any question and make sure that all of my needs were met. He did that and more. Robert was very helpful and knowledgeable and he helped me to make an educated decision and the best decision for me. Since this time, I have called Robert with my many questions about my car and he has always been there on the spot to answer my questions and to make sure that I am completely satisfied with my decision to buy a BMW. I am very happy that I did and am very happy that I did it at Passport BMW!

Excellent!

by from College Park, Maryland |

I just purchased my 1st BMW from this location! Robert Oakes was my advisor and he went above and beyond to make sure I had a great car-buying experience... the BMW experience! .... He's knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely concerned about his clients. 5 stars!!!!!!!

Exceptional Service

by from Washington, DC |

I went in for a trade in and learned so much about buying verses leasing. Robert Oates provided me with excellent service from the beginning to now. I've worked with two other BMW dealers in the DMV area and hands down Passport provides the best service!

What a way to end a date!!!

by from Southern Maryland |

My husband and I left home that afternoon to run and grab sandwiches. For some odd reason, he felt that we should "run by" Passport BMW. Aarion Browne was his name. I'll never forget it. He introduced himself and offered his assistance. That was all that it took. He was professional, answered any and all of our questions, was so smooth and thorough, the next thing that I knew.....we're in finance. Which of course again was phenomenal. Aarion and the rest of the Passport Team made the car buying experience most pleasant. They restored my confidence in the car buying process.