Passport BMW

New 888-478-5391
Used 888-478-7414
Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!

by from Bowie, MD |

The sales representative, Carla Davis, was super helpful and accommodating through the shopping process. She also helped me to build the car of my dreams!!! When I walked on the lot I was clear I wanted a unique car and driving experience. Carla, and the other sales associates, helped me to build a dream car from the inside out (a Valencia orange X1, with oyster interior)! More importantly they were honest, kind and made me feel like I was a part of the passport ?family?. Carla was easy to have honest and frank conversations about the car, my budget and my non-negotiables. Even the financial department was helpful in answering each and every question I had and kept me pleasantly entertained during what can be a grueling process. I am so impressed with my experience I can?t imagine buying a car from any other dealership or sales associate.

Car purchase

by from Richmond, VA |

My husband and I bought a 535 sedan from Ian Lawyer. He was excellent! There were no tricks or games. The whole process was effortless and we got an excellent deal. Ian was very kind and efficient. It's nice to interact with a salesperson in the business who is honest and are there to ensure the upmost customer satisfaction. We would definitely buy from Ian again and would recommend him to anyone.

wonderful experience!!

by from virginia annandale |

i visited there, and i looked for my hoply cars. they have so many cars, also they are vey kind. the dealer shop great huge company, and very luxury.

Sales Representative Earned My Appreciation

by from Alexandria, VA |

The sales representative, Cullen Malone, was very helpful and overly accommodating through the shopping process. Most of all, he was honest. I went into the process very skeptical due to the dealership increasing the price on the car (online) between when I scheduled my test drive to when I actually went in. Cullen addressed that without me even having to ask about it. Felt very at ease having an honest, frank conversation about the car and the purchase. I am so impressed with my experience, I am going to try out the dealership to maintenance my current BMW even though I ended up not buying this car. Hopefully, the service rep. Cullen recommended is as professional as he is.

Great Experience buying a car

by from Millersville, MD |

I found a used car that I wanted to check out on cars.com so I called passport BMW and talked to Mathew Rezza about it. I came in and took it for a test drive. The car looked almost brand new and drove like it too. I put a deposit down and then remembered after I left that the heat didn't work very well when I test drove the car. So I called Mathew back and asked him to check it out and he did. It turns out the Heater core was bad and had to be replaced and they replaced it before I bought the car and now the heat works great. Also, Mathew, Dave and everyone that I met at the dealer ship were very nice people, very knowledgeable about cars and the business in general and provided excellent customer service.

Wonderful experience!

by from Andrews AFB, MD |

We got a great vibe from this dealership the second we walked in the door. We were offered drinks from the minute we walked in the door to the minute we walked out (with our new vehicle). Everyone we dealt with at this dealership was so helpful and very friendly. We did not attempt to get the dealership down in price on the vehicle we were interested in, because the listing price was spot on. Everyone was willing to work with us and our needs in order to get us the vehicle we came in for. Once again, everyone who we worked with at the dealership were honest and very helpful in assisting us with our vehicle purchase and they were not at all pushy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking into purchasing a new or used vehicle. One thing I would NOT recommend is trading in a vehicle at this dealership, as we did not get a price that we were happy with and they were not willing to negotiate.

BEWARE of Passport BMW

by from Silverhill, MD |

This has been the worst car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman that was assigned to me was named Barry Vermillion. If you want to deal with your typical sleazy car salesman then go to this dealership. If you don't want to deal with that, then steer clear of this dealership. During the entire sales process he would not comply with any requests that I made and even tried to make me think that a 1 yr, 12,000 mile warranty was included with the purchase of the car. He treats the buyer like they don't know a single thing about cars. Then when I went to go sign the papers I was informed that the warranty was going to cost and extra $2000 dollars. I decided to buy the car despite the sleazy salesmanship. The first day off the lot I had to have the car towed back in for repairs. I got the car back and within a week the car was broken again and back to the dealership. The car is still in the shop pending a confirmation whether my warranty may or may not cover the repair since Passport BMW claims no responsibility. I would never recommend buying a car from this dealership. The salesman are pushy and rude and they do not thoroughly check their pre-owned cars before sale. The service department has been fairly accommodating. I have bought many cars including a few BMW's and this is my worst experience by far.

Just like any other

by from Maryland |

While the folks are nice when you are signing the paperwork to buy and the dealership itself is very nice, they are just as sleazy as any other dealer. I bought a used Audi TT at the dealership. Bottom line is that they claimed their pre-owned vehicles are top notch and checked carefully, BUT there were many problems with the car found after it got home. Leaking trunk, broken jack, transmission issue etc. Then when you try to get a hold of them to help with these problems, you guessed it. Like I said, nothing special about this place.

Great experience

by from arlington, VA |

Outstanding experience buying my new BMW. Thank you for making the process so easy. Tom Foster is the best!!!

Loving My BMW

by from Washington, DC |

I recommend ANYONE trying to purchase a BMW to purchase from this location. Ask for Aarion, he's the BEST!!!