Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035 Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Changed the Windshield of my 330i

by from New Carrollton md |

Great service , got a loaner and got my car the date I was told

Passport BMW Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Service Team leader Sean Peria at Passport BMW always does a terrific job for me with my last minute service requirements. His attention to detail and his communication skills make dealing with Passport a pleasure. I highly recommend Passport BMW and Sean.

Execellent Service

by from St Leonard, MD |

Have used Passport BMW for 20 years, always excellent service.

Great Service and Clean Facilities

by from Suitland, MD |

I got my BMW serviced at BMW Passport area in MD. The service was great and honext when it comes to repairs on my BMW. Also, they are good and courteous about getting my items from the loaner ca and was able to pick up my personal items from BMW dealership even at closing. Best recommended to have your place serviced there.

Passport staff are great

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Passport's staff was great! William helped me through my new car process with patience and professionalism. Even after I bought my car, he followed up and contacted me to see how things were going with my new car and to see if I had any questions. Kudos to Passport!

Purchase of X6-Xdrive 50i

by from SIlver Spring, MD. |

Once I had completed my on-line investigation of the X6 that I wanted to purchase. I visited four BMW dealerships in the area before ordering a new X6. Each dealership was given the same downloaded as built specifications of the X6 that I wished to order/purchase. Passport BMW provided the best price and highest trade in value of my existing vehicle. Carla Davis was friendly and easy to deal with throughout the entire process. If you are interested in purchasing a BMW in the DC Metro area I highly recommend you add Passport BMW to your list of dealerships to visit!

used car purchase from Passport

by from Rockville, MD |

I found a 2007 one-owner Porsche Boxster S on Cars.com being sold by Passport. I followed up with a call and the salesman and I discussed the car. As a long-term Porsche owner, I have a relationship with Porsche of Rockville and wanted my tech to perform a pre-purchase inspection. Passport arranged for one of their drivers to take the Boxster up to Rockville for my tech's inspection, which was an enormous convenience and gave me confidence in the car and the dealership. While at Rockville Porsche, I discussed the car with my tech, we both drove it, and I decided to buy it. While there was little flexibility in the price, my online research showed that the Boxster was very fairly priced given what was available in the nearby market. I am a satisfied customer.

Service department is excellent

by from Alexandria, VA |

It was easy to get a service appointment at the time convenient for me. The service personnel treats customers with courtesy and respect and are very attentive to what service needs to be done. My car was in and out in less than 3 hours. The facility is clean and gorgeous. The waiting area is very pleasant. While waiting other personnel asked if I needed anything - water, coffee etc. They always wash the car which is a nice feature. I've done business with Passport for over 10 years and have never been disappointed.

Passport BMW

by from Bellingham, WA |

I live in Washington State but I was recently on the East coast for work. I spoke with the dealership concerning a used 2007 Porsche Boxster. I arranged to see the vehicle while I was in the area and I planned to ship it back to Washington. I made an appointment and drove from West Virginia to MD to see the car after work. When I got to your dealership the sales rep that I made the appointment with said he was with another customer as he was not sure that I was coming. He asked another sales person to show the vehicle to me and that person informed him that the car had sold that morning. Not a big deal as that is what dealerships do, sell cars. However, given that I had driven from two states away to see the car I felt that a dealership that understood customer service would have notified a potential customer that the car they were interested in had sold. When he was informed that the car had sold he simply glanced up and said "sorry" and that was all. Not what I called great customer service.

Rev Terry D. Lee

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Repairs were done and I still had light on service engine soon. What needed to be repaired cost more that I would be able to pay. The service manager was able to get the bill down to an amount that I could pay.