Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Ask for Carla!!

by from Oxon Hill, MD |

After a car accident I was left with a totaled car and the need for a new vehicle in a short period of time. I was interested in purchasing my first BMW and headed to Passport BMW for this task. Carla Davis was my salesperson and truly went above and beyond to make sure that we found a vehicle that met my wants and needs, even in my time crunch. I very much recommend her if you are in the market for a new car and want to work with someone knowledgeable and always willing to help!

Ask for Matt R!

by from Louisville, KY |

I had been searching for a specific 335 and finally came across one here at Passport BMW. Matt R took care of me, provided great service, followed up, overall easy and enjoyable car buying experience. I was hesitant to purchase a vehicle out of state, however the price was too good to pass up and I owed it to myself to at least fly up and inspect vehicle.. Matt R went out go his way to look the car over, front to back, photographing and documenting any slight imperfections on the used vehicle. I couldn't have higher praise for him or the dealership. If you're looking to buy a vehicle from here 1). Ask for Matt R 2). Feel confident that they will provide great service and you will enjoy your car buying experience.

Great Experience

by from La Plata, MD |

My buying experience for the purchase of my second BMW was excellent. William McGhee went above and beyond to help me make my decision! Service is always excellent. I truly feel special whenever I go to Passport BMW!

The Chapter

by from Upper Marlboro, Md |

I wanted more for my trade but it was fair market value. There is not a lot of mark up with the price so the price of their vehicles are reasonable. As for my sales person; here's the difference from others- you feel like you're not being just sold a car . There's a real sense that your concerns are met! If you're looking for a sound product & a hassle free experience; Passport BMW.

Tip-top Serpive

by from Old Greenwich, CT |

I bought an expensive M-series car from Passport pre-owned. I live out of state (CT) and my wife thought I was crazy trusting someone I don't know with that kind of money. Passport exceeded my wildest expectations, they negotiated a fair price and closed on the phone. Delivery was short and sweet, and now I'm enjoying my pre-owned M-rocket, it drives better than I imagined. Big kudos for passport!

Best Decision I ever made!!!

by from Arlington, VA |

Passport BMW of Marlow Heights exceeded all my expectations. William McGhee is a true professional, he made my car buying experience painless. The ease of the process and paperwork was exceptional. I truly appreciate their excellent service and attention to detail. Car buying made easy. Thank you again.

My Passport BMW Review

by from Accokeek, MD |

I would definitely recommend Passport BMW as a credible and quality dealer. Their customer service is second to none. They were very helpful to me and assisted me in my search of a new vehicle.

Great Professional Service Provided

by from Manassas, VA |

My car buying experience was definitely one of the easiest/smoothest with BMW Passport. Called in to schedule a test drive. Once at the dealership, car was ready to go. All information provided with ease and no stressful pressure applied by the sales consultant. Fast forward, Got to a decision as dealer's pricing was one of the lowest in the nation! Mr. William McGhee took care of me and made sure the car is detailed, and free from blemishes. Customer service is definitely top notch from the showroom/showroom staff/Sales consultants to Finance Manager, they showed professionalism and willing to help and satisfy. I sure am thankful for Mr. William McGhee's services and providing me and my wife a very pleasant car buying experience!

Dude...Awesome Service

by from Marlow Height, MD |

Walked in at closing last night to test drive a used SUV that someone just traded in for a '14 BMW X5 (those are amazing too). Anyway, I had my pre-approved loan amount, test drove the SUV, and sat down for one - and only one - round of negotiations. Dealer met my target amount and in 20 mins I was signing my life away. The entire process took roughly 1.5 hours, which included a leisurely test drive (30 mins), negotiation (20 mins), waiting for the finance guy (did I mention the dealership was now closed, so just about everyone was gone or leaving...10 mins), and signing the papers (15 mins). This was the fastest buying process I've ever experienced. Big thanks to Mr. Sean Swartz for your exceptional customer service and for making this a pleasant buying experience.

Great Dealership

by from Odenton, MD |

Went to Passport BMW because they had a used BMW that was within my budget. Initially spoke and dealt with Ian and agreed on a price to purchase. Upon returning to finalize the deal, a different sales advisor Mr McGhee ended help me as Ian was leaving out of town. I was really weary at first but Mr McGhee was really knowledgeable and helpful. We found a scratch mark on the passenger door on final inspection that was not there before. Mr. McGhee got the car to the bodyshop for a repair and even gave me a loaner for 3 days, this is without me paying for the car yet. I was very happy with their service. And will definitely buy again.