Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Great service from Passport & Ian Lawyer

by from Leesburg, VA |

Great experience buying a certified pre-owned 3 series from Passport! Sales rep Ian Lawyer was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Negotiation process was quick and straightforward. I'd definitely recommend both Passport and Ian Lawyer to anyone looking to buy a great BMW!

Lifetime customer!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

After some not so great experiences at several other area dealerships, we gave Passport a shot. We now have made a total of 8 car purchases at Passport BMW. I can safely say Passport BMW is the best dealership I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Mark White is our guy and he always takes great care of us. Every interaction with Passport has gone smoothly and effortlessly, and there's never any stress! Mark goes out of his way to make sure we are completely satisfied, and without a doubt we will be back when we are ready to purchase our next cars. Highly recommended!

Great Experience

by from Washington, DC |

I did a ton of research long beforehand and came in just having left the dealership at Alexandria, where I really didn't feel comfortable giving my business to; I felt like I was being played or manipulated. I came in and met with Carla Davis, who made the whole experience much more pleasant; she was forthright and honest, friendly and yet professional, and never made me feel like I was being pressured into a price where I could be getting ripped off. More importantly, she let me know when I got a good deal, and handled everything afterwards with expertise and timeliness. I didn't think I'd ever really be saying this about any dealership or sales person, but bring your business to Passport if you are in the market for a BMW. And if she happens to be there, ask for Carla.

Great service

by from Clinton Maryland |

I purchased an Infiniti at Passport BMW; Carla Davis customer service was excellent. I recommend passport BMW to everyone that are looking to purchase a new or pre-owned car.

Excellent Experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This was my first BMW experience. I had conversed with a salesperson via email, Matt R, for a few days leading up to my arrival, about the exact details I wanted with my BMW. When I arrived, not only did the dealership execute on my car, but Matt welcomed me with open arms and treated me like I was the only person in the dealership! He was hands down the most thorough salesperson I have ever dealt with, making the process so enjoyable! From all the paperwork until I left with my BMW, he covered even the smallest details so I felt more than comfortable with everything! The General Sales Manager, Dave C, did an excellent job helping me with all the specifics of financing as well! Matt and Dave both did an incredible job and it was truly a pleasure to come into this dealership! Great job to Matt R, Dave C, and the Passport BMW team!!

Amazing Experience!

by from White Plains Md |

Rob Oates!!! Amazing , down to earth very honest through the whole process! I don't want to buy a car from anyone else! This is my first BMW purchase and I am beyond please! Even after the purchase, Rob has made sure that everything runs smoothly! I trust and and feel most confident to continue services here. Thanks Rob, you deserve a plaque for amazing customer service! It's beyond this world!

Good experience

by from Crofton, MD |

After having a bad experience purchasing my third car from a local dealer in 2010, I was nervous about going through the experience again when I was ready to purchase a car for my daughter. This time around I was a little more knowledgeable and prepared, which made my experience with Carla a lot smoother. I told her what I was looking for, what features were important to me, and the price I was willing to pay. She listened to me and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for and for a very reasonable price. I was concerned whether I would be a priority since I was in the market for a used car that was not a BMW. Although she was not getting a huge commission, Carla still provided me with topnotch customer service. I had a great experience and would highly recommend the dealership and Carla.

Great Customer Service from Robert Oats

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

My experience with my sales representative was outstanding. He was very friendly and professional. Mr. Oats was very patient and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him to others looking for a car from Passport BMW. Overall, my experience with purchasing my new car was a positive experience.

RE: An Excellent Car-Buying Experience

by from "Upper Marlboro, MD" |

The sales representative, Carla Davis, was very helpful and accommodating through the shopping process. Most of all, she was honest. I went into the process very skeptical due to the dealership high interest rate for BMW credit based on my stellar credit rating. Once brought to their attention they proceeded to aptly negotiate to a decent interest rate as well as throw in a few other perks to sweeten the deal. I was very impressed with my experience.

Great service wonderful sales people

by from Waldorf Md |

I had went to other BMW dealerships in Va and they were not as pleasant as Passport in Maryland. I chose a wonderful X5 and I just love it. My sales person Carla was a wonderful person she listened to me and was very warm and caring. When it was time to pick my truck up she had it clean and ready to do. She also told me if I needed anything else to give her a call. I think when I pay this truck off in 6 months I am going back to her and get a 650I. I love BMW they are wonderful vehicles.