Passport BMW

New 888-478-5391
Used 888-478-7414
Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

A GREAT experience at Passport BMW!

by from Lusby, MD |

About two months ago I contacted Passport BMW and the sales team there about trading in my 2010 Jeep Wrangler for a 2014 4 Series. I was put in contact with Aarion Browne and worked with him over the phone, as I was going on travel, to get a trade-in appraisal for my Jeep. After I returned from travel, The Passport team made it easy to schedule a test drive and talk numbers. Aarion made the entire process from start to finish very painless and the best overall buying experience I have had. If you are in the market for a new BMW, I highly recommend Passport BMW and their sales team!

Great Dealership, Outstanding Service

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

A family member who has purchased two vehicles from Passport BMW convinced me to start my used car search at this location. She raved about how passport BMW had great service and a great selection of vehicles so I decided to give them a try. When I entered the location, I was greeted but not harassed unlike other car dealerships. My salesperson, Aarion Brown listened to my needs and wants and matched me with the perfect car. Mr. Brown did not pressure me or try to sell me something I did not want. The process was not long and drawn out and I got the car I wanted at a great price.

Great Car Purchasing Experience with Passport BMW

by from Great Mills, Maryland |

My experience with my sales representative -Carla Davis was outstanding. She was very friendly and professional and took her time answering all our questions and was very patient while doing so. I would also like to say that she was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle that I purchased. I would highly recommend her to others looking for a car from Passport BMW. Overall, my experience with purchasing my new car was a positive experience and would return to Passport BMW to make a purchase of my next vehicle.

Outstanding

by from Pasadena, Maryland |

My experience with Passport BMW was outstanding. Mark White contacted me when the car I had in my mind came into the dealership. Needless to say I bought the car. Mark helped me through the entire process and followed up with me after I had the car to make sure I was happy with it. He made it easy for me. Passport was recommmend to me by a friend and I will recommend Passport and Mark to my friends and family.

Simply made the process too convenient and easy

by from Washington, DC |

I recently bought a new car from Passport BMW. I never write these sorts of reviews but I felt inclined because the process was too easy and convenient. My salesperson-- Mark White, was tremendous. He was knowledgeable of the product, he was a straight forward and fair negotiator, and most importantly-- he recognized that I didn't want to spend all day at the dealership, yet I wanted a genuine effort on behalf of the dealership to earn my business. I got that, and for that reason I would highly recommend Passport BMW. It's the closest BMW dealership to Washington, DC, and their loaner car program for service along with a host of other "perks" made this experience too good to pass up.

Great service from Passport & Ian Lawyer

by from Leesburg, VA |

Great experience buying a certified pre-owned 3 series from Passport! Sales rep Ian Lawyer was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Negotiation process was quick and straightforward. I'd definitely recommend both Passport and Ian Lawyer to anyone looking to buy a great BMW!

Lifetime customer!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

After some not so great experiences at several other area dealerships, we gave Passport a shot. We now have made a total of 8 car purchases at Passport BMW. I can safely say Passport BMW is the best dealership I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Mark White is our guy and he always takes great care of us. Every interaction with Passport has gone smoothly and effortlessly, and there's never any stress! Mark goes out of his way to make sure we are completely satisfied, and without a doubt we will be back when we are ready to purchase our next cars. Highly recommended!

Great Experience

by from Washington, DC |

I did a ton of research long beforehand and came in just having left the dealership at Alexandria, where I really didn't feel comfortable giving my business to; I felt like I was being played or manipulated. I came in and met with Carla Davis, who made the whole experience much more pleasant; she was forthright and honest, friendly and yet professional, and never made me feel like I was being pressured into a price where I could be getting ripped off. More importantly, she let me know when I got a good deal, and handled everything afterwards with expertise and timeliness. I didn't think I'd ever really be saying this about any dealership or sales person, but bring your business to Passport if you are in the market for a BMW. And if she happens to be there, ask for Carla.

Great service

by from Clinton Maryland |

I purchased an Infiniti at Passport BMW; Carla Davis customer service was excellent. I recommend passport BMW to everyone that are looking to purchase a new or pre-owned car.

Excellent Experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This was my first BMW experience. I had conversed with a salesperson via email, Matt R, for a few days leading up to my arrival, about the exact details I wanted with my BMW. When I arrived, not only did the dealership execute on my car, but Matt welcomed me with open arms and treated me like I was the only person in the dealership! He was hands down the most thorough salesperson I have ever dealt with, making the process so enjoyable! From all the paperwork until I left with my BMW, he covered even the smallest details so I felt more than comfortable with everything! The General Sales Manager, Dave C, did an excellent job helping me with all the specifics of financing as well! Matt and Dave both did an incredible job and it was truly a pleasure to come into this dealership! Great job to Matt R, Dave C, and the Passport BMW team!!