Passport BMW

Service 866-435-0035

Serving Washington DC, Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax

Awesome Service!

by from Annapolis, MD |

Mark White and Passport BMW treated me very well in every aspect. They did an incredible job.

The easiest way to buy a car

by from Springfield, VA |

I was greeted at the doors by Mr. Matthew Rezza and showed me the car that I wanted, he went into details to explain everything about the car and the paper work for buying the car. He acted professionally and politely. This was the easiest time I have ever purchased a car from a dealership.

enjoyable car buying experience

by from Reston, VA |

It was great experience working with William McGhee at Passport BMW. He is a top professional who considers customer's satisfaction as his first priority. He took care of all my requests and responded to every question I had in such a timely manner. His efforts made the car buying an easy and enjoyable process. If I were to buy another car again, I will definitely come back and find Mr. McGhee.

Outstanding Service

by from Churchton, MD |

I've owned several BMWs ... and when it comes to service, Passport in Marlow Heights, Suitland, MD is the place to get it done. The service managers are top-notch. One in particul;ar, Keith Renner, is the best service manager I have come across in years. He is customer focus, keeps you informed, and delivers on his promise to give you the best service. This is why I keep coming back to Passport BMW.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Wash., DC |

Superb Customer Service! Mr. Keith Renner is not only friendly and helpful but he gets things done efficiently, all the while keeping the customer informed about what's going on. It's one thing to buy a car but the customer service is what make all the difference for me. Keith is a great asset to Passport BMW.

You must see BMW Service Representative Mr.Joey

by from Alexandria, VA |

BMW Service representative Mr. Joey is a great adviser.

Great Service Dept

by from Lorton, VA |

I had failed a State inspection because my brakes had worn to below the legally acceptable limits. The garage doing the inspection wanted to repair the brakes and would have charged me over $900 for the "privilege". I immediately called my Service Rep, Keith Renner and not only did he immediately schedule me for an appointment the next day, he made sure the repairs were covered by the warranty I have. He also had a loaner lined up for me. Great anticipatory service...and saved $900 to boot. It doesn't get any better than this!

Good Service

by from Largo, MD |

I purchased my used Sonata some months ago. After all the time I can now say that I feel that I made a good decision on on purchase. Upon by entry I was pleasantly greeted by Passport BMW salesperson Mr. Adam and others. I remember being offered water multiple times by different people. Mr. William helped me with the whole buying process. I liked his down to earth attitude and accommodating energy. He wasn't pushy, but simply passionate about this vehicle and trying what it takes to ensure that my questions were answered. I also appreciated the Manager along with Mr. William made sure that my few requests were considered and done (ie. full gas tank and auto detailing). Thanks Passport BMW!

Good Service

by from Arlington, VA |

Good services, good people, fast buying process, very helpful

Great Car buying experience

by from Newburg,md |

Professional car buying experience, not pushy and I was able to buy the car of my dreams.i would defiantly recommend this dealership to anyone.I was able to purchase a car at a great price and great interest rate. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends. Also I will only own a BMW