Salinas Valley Ford Lincoln

1100 Auto Center Circle, Salinas, CA 93907

New 877-212-5232 New 877-212-5232
Used 888-548-0543 Used 888-548-0543
Service 888-456-5365 Service 888-456-5365

We Are The Valley! Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers: https://www.facebook.com/Salinas.Valley.Ford

2016 Explorer

by from Salinas, Ca. |

no pressure to buy, very laid back. gave us all the info we needed and let us make the decision to buy or not. Garrett was the best....We bought a 2016 explorer limited, we knew what we wanted and Garrett found it for us. we love our new vehicle.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great Buying Experience

by from Seaside, CA |

We purchased a 2015 Ford Focus Titanium. We had a 2012 Focus SE for trade. The sales staff was low key and friendly, and had excellent knowledge of the car we were interested in. The service was terrific, just first rate. The F&I person was very helpful, and did his best to get us on the road in a timely manner. Overall, the experience was very positive.

Great service

by from Salinas, ca |

The check in was fast and courteous. Car was ready 2 hours before it was promised and the car had been washed. Everything went well.

January 6, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

great servie

by from carmel valley, CA |

Great efficient service and shuttle service when I took car in for service.

Customer

by from Soledad, CA |

My recent experience with my 2016 Explorer went well and the service was prompt. With this portion of the service I have no issues. However, when I was contacted to make the appointment. I explained to the young lady on the phone that addition to the oil change and check up, I needed the Service Department to know the vehicle was pulling to the RIGHT when driving. Consequently, when I checked my vehicle in I advised the Service personnel of this concern and was told that it WAS NOT NOTED and they weren't going to be servicing or addressing this issue for a wheel alignment. I don't get it! If you take your vehicle in for service and/or a check up, why wouldn't personnel say something like we can schedule you to bring the vehicle back to have this concern reviewed by the mechanics/technicians. That would make reasonable sense, right? But this was not the case. With that I have concern if I say that I have an issue with the performance of the vehicle and nothing is mentioned or rescheduled. I'm confident that whomever reviews these informational experiences will address the issue I or other consumers may have in the future.

January 7, 2016

Albert, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Service

by from King City,CA |

Though the receptionist did a great job, she could have used some help. We had a longer wait than usual.

Great salesman service

by from Salinas, California |

Josh Pelkey was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond expectations to find us a vehicle that met our requirements. Charlie, the Sales Manager was instrumental in making a trade between dealerships to secure the F150 we ultimately purchased.

January 7, 2016

Thanks, Robert! We're happy to help however possible. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great customer service.

by from Salinas, CA |

The gentleman who helped me that day was very courteous. He kept me up to date on the progress of my car and made sure I was shuttled to and from. The shuttle driver was also very professional.

Salinas Valley Ford

by from Salunas, CA |

The Salunas Valley Ford was awesome. We purchased a 2016 Lincoln MKZ. Iris Sullivan helped us with our purchase. She got on it right away and found the car with all are wishes. She made everything very smooth and easy. She was the most helpful sales person We have had. She took time to go over all the technology and even said we can come back so she can teach us everything about the car. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. We are so happy that we choose this Dealership. We love our Lincoln.

December 18, 2015

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Salinas Valley Ford Lincoln. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Ford Edge

by from Prunedale, Ca;ifornia |

Iris was great to work with... :)......................................................