West End Auto Mart

12523 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44111

Used 888-459-9230

I LOVE MY NEW CAR !!!!!

by from Lakewood |

We bought a 2007 Ford Explorer from here about aweek ago. I couldn't get financed anywhere and they were able to me in a car. I will definitely come back.

My car purchase

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I bought my car from this dealer last week and I was a little hesitant about small used dealers. But I met a young man by the name of Tim that helped me feel at ease. He answered all my questions..let me take my car on a test drive and the financing and signing of paperwork went smooth. But I'm glad I chose this place to get my new car. Customer service is a must have with me and I for sure got that here! I will return to buy my next car from them because they earned my trust and I would recommend them to my friends and family...Thanks West-End!

Happy little lady ;-)

by from Parma, Ohio |

I bought a dodge avenger from Tim over at westend auto mart. I have to say I was a little cautious about buying a used car after purchasing new my whole life. They worked with the money that I had and credit issues :/ and tried to get me in the "freshest" ride as Tim says lol. Well I walked away with away with a 2008 Dodge Avenger RT. With navigation. Yayy!! I would recommend these guys again. Obky thing is that you

Did not reaspond.

by from Lorain, Oh |

I contacted the dealer about a vehicle for sale but no one ever got back to me with more detail about the vehicle.

West End Auto Mart responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Chris, We apologize for not getting back to you. We have been having email issues and you must have been one of the customers were not able to respond too. If your still interested in a vehicle please let me know. You can call me at 216-941-9060. Thanks, Tim

Great Place Great People

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I purchased a Ford Taurus from West End Auto Mart. They were honest, helpful and went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted. I have been back there a few times with a family member and they bought a car from here too. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Poor service and junk cars

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I bought a vehicle from this place and they sold me a lemon they told me that they would help me out and then stop answering the phone. The owners and staff are disrespectful and are only nice in the beginning. Word of advise, stay away from this dealership it will cost you a lot more in the long haul and there prices are to high to begin with. The BBB is my next stop to place a review.