The Auto Center

Used 888-242-7163

Quality Cars + Quality Service is our Goal

Canadian buying US cars

by from Edmonton,Ab |

I have purchased 2 cars and imported them into Canada . The cars have always come across the border the way Dan said they would,in excellent shape and did not have to do any repairs when I had them inspected .i cannot buy these cars in Canada for these prices and quality.i would like to thank Dan for his honesty and professionalism.looking forward to purchasing more vehicles EH

Dan is the MAN

by from Utah, Manti |

I am beyond happy with the service that was shown to me! My car is perfect and is in excellent shape! There is not one bad thing to be said about Dan and his dealership. I love my car and I'm so thrilled with my buying experience! I highly recommend their business!

' A very satisfied customer '

by from Los Angeles |

In 1996 Dan & Shelina Dunphy purchased the repair garage where I was a customer. Since then much has been added to their menu of services including 'The Auto Center'. In these intervening years I have returned to Los Angeles, however I continue to utilize their facilities for all major repairs, and car purchases. The owner of the repair garage I use for everyday problems has been introduced to Dan by me. A relationship has developed to the degree that Dan's facility is consulted when a repair comes in that they cannot handle. This is usually either because of lack of knowledge, or lack of the automobile manufacturer's computer software. All of Dan's factory trained technicians have this software available to them at their respective work stations. With respect to car purchases, I have purchased for my requirements over these past 18 years one each of the following vehicles, 525, 530, 540, 740i, 740il, and most recently a 750li. All in all my experience with their professionalism as to quality, service, competitiveness, and friendliness is truly exceptional!

Friendly and Helpful great experience

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

This was my 2nd car from the Auto Center. Both times were a great experiences. They were able to get the vehicle I wanted for a great price. Their service center is great, I have been taking my cars here for the past 17 years and would not take my car anywhere else for service. The last vehicle was a 2008 BMW X5 Clean like new with only 32000 miles what great deal!