Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Maserati of Monterey

1711 Del Monte Blvd, Seaside, CA 93955

New 877-438-3020
Used 888-291-2084
Service 888-291-4254

We are here to serve you.

BEWARE you are being cheated

by from Carmel, CA |

They will lie to you to sell you up on repairs. The repairs they do make don't last (our heater has been repaired three times-charged each time) and now is broken again. Both headlights go bad at the same time, although one looks fine, they BOTH need to be replaced? I don't think so. If you get out of the place without a $3,000 bill its a miracle. There are some great independent repair shops for Jags, find one and fast before you go broke.

Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Maserati of Monterey responded to this review

February 5, 2014

Dear Disappointed I am totally unaware of your past and recent experience in our service department. Please contact me so that we may discuss your experience. I am always available to service and sales customers...happy or disappointed. The only way the dealership can prosper is with happy customers. Your feedback would be very helpful. Bill Farrow, General Manager

Great Place to Buy From

by from Saint Louis, Missouri |

I purchased a 2012 XF recently from the Dealership. I worked with Tom. It was a great process. Being from the Midwest, they helped me arrange shipping and made sure the car was exactly as promised (exactly as was in the pictures). There were no hidden charges, no hidden agenda, no bait and switch. I recommend them (ask for Tom) if you are buying out of state.