Precision Fleet Services

Used 877-227-9640

Auto Sales and Leasing

Superstock 91

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The place was great. The people were friendly and relaxed. The vehicles seem to be top quality. They have a vehicle I like but I haven't been able to secure it yet. If the vehicle is still there, I feel perfectly secure about buying it.

TERESA WIESNER

by from GILBERT, AZ |

My husband and I have bought numerous cars from Dean over the last 15 years. Could not ask for better experience. Every one in the office makes you feel at home. Servicing the car could not be easier. I would recommend them to anyone. My family would not buy from anyone else.

I got a car

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

They didn't have the car I was looking for (that was on their website) but I did get a car from them. Ten it turns out the tires are te wrong size in back, one if the headlights doesn't work and one of my tail lights is smashed. It still works but te shell is broken. Not a great place to buy a car.

Don't bother

by from Apache Junction AZ |

Boy did get taken these people are topical used car salesmen and will take for every nickle they can and more if you make the mistake of buying from them stay away from them don't go there!

Best car buying experience I ever had !

by from Mesa, AZ |

Bought a 2010 Mercedes e350 from Chris at Precision Fleet services. Zero hassle. Saw car on Internet, walked in to talk to Chris, he handed me the keys and asked if I had any questions. Then he said, " go take're out for a drive. Purchased the car !, His brother, Ryan, handled the one issue I had (no owners manual). They had. New one for me in a few days. I got a wonderful car for a gret price, and they were pressure and stress free. They handled EVERYTHING. A first class operation. I gave the facilities a 3 star only because they were in the process of moving to a bigger place in 2 weeks and everything was being packed up. I will be buying future cars there when need arises