Serramonte Subaru Volkswagen

Used 866-929-3585
Service 866-455-1722

Subaru Sti

by from San Jose,CA |

I happened to find the last sti in the lot. I called them and then Joe answered. He did a great job on all the description of the car and the financing. Came back the next day, he got the car already taken care of it (car wash, etc). After few days he checked on me about the car and told him that its awesome!

Satisfactory

by from Eagle River, AK |

I contacted the dealer with a question about the car's features and whether I, as an out-of-state purchaser, could avoid California sales tax. Evan Schmidt answered my question about the car quickly, and after a couple days we agreed that I'd have to pay the tax if I accepted delivery in California. I didn't make a purchase, but I had a good experience exploring my options.

Suzanne

by from Paradise Ca |

The salesman was wonderful and treated us well. We waited over in the finance dept for a representative.. We had several questions for the finance dept and left a message. They did not return our call. Our salesperson Sean called the next day to see how we were. He was awesome