Putnam Toyota

Used 888-599-6555
Service 888-637-9444

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from San Francisco, CA |

I bought a new Scion xD from Putnam Scion (Burlingame, CA). The salesperson ,Victor Contreras, made the buying process easy and painless. Scion's Pure Price (fixed price with no haggling) made the vehicle price straightforward. However, my trade-in was something that had to be negotiated. Victor handled all the negotiations, which got rid of the "brutish closer" who would usually try to intimidate you into going for their super-low offer. There was minimal back-and-forth to perform the offer-counter-offer, and it was all done in a low-pressure, respectful manner. The finance manager, Michael Dobres, got me through the paperwork quickly and didn't try to bully or scare me into buying an extended warranty (though he did recommend one). This vehicle purchase was one of the quickest and most pleasant I've experienced. I would highly recommend this dealership.

No show

by from Aptos, Ca |

Putnam did not respond to email requests for information and to schedule a viewing and test drive of the X5 I was looking at. They may well be a great dealership, but they were totally non responsive to my requests for information. I bought an X5 from a different dealership two weeks after I received no responses from Putnam staff.

Great experience !!!

by from san mateo |

Great Spanish speakers Salesman very frienly and they know their product,and a fantastic Test drive area up hill,down hill and they even take me to 280 freeway 2 times 1 by my self and then with my family these guys spent the time with you and help you; I bought a Camry from Jaime & Victor couple of months ago not to much negociation they go to the point and don't make you lose your time. I like it I will recomend my family and friends to buy at Putnam Toyota