Serramonte Volkswagen

711 Serramonte Blvd, Colma, CA 94014

daughters new car!

by from san mateo, CA |

It was a very exciting day for my daughter and I because my daughter has just recently passed her driving test and it was time to buy her first car. She was very happy to start looking but at the same time I was feeling overwhelmed by the process, until we went to the Serramonte Volkswagen. As we were looking around, a very nice gentlemen approached us politely with a big smile on his face. Amir introduced himself, and asked us what specifically we were looking for in a car. We told him that this was my daughters first car, and we were trying to look for the perfect one. He listened to all our needs and he very kindly showed us a few cars and explained each one with precise details which I really appreciate. With the help of Amir, my daughter left the dealership very happy with a brand new car. Thank You Amir, I will definitely come back and see him again whenever the family needs a new car.

Beyond bait-and-switch - Unprofessional!

by from Daly City, CA |

You should know how UNPROFESSIONAL Serramonte VW is. I will be escalating this issue, as possible, with VW (and encourage the corporate office to contact me) as they need to know how unethical, dishonorable and disreputable the Serramonte Volkswagen was to me and to the Volkswagen brand. I had been in touch with a sells representative (Jesse) for a few days. The price was basically agreed on with just a couple hundred dollars on the table being negotiated (buff the scratch here and license fee there). At this point, a heavier set man in a suit, I'm almost sure his name is Ron, came to the table and said "THERE WAS A CHANGE IN PRICE" and that the car was now going for about $1000 extra! This amount was above ALL COUNTER OFFERS Ron (and back office) had approved and proposed to me in the last five minutes and also in the previous 2 days!! RIDICULOUS!!! Kudos to Jesse who did everything a sells person should do and Anthony who I also spoke with at a different occasion. Too bad both of you work with such UNPROFESSIONAL, unprincipled, and untrustworthy people. I lost respect for the Volkswagen brand.

Kudos to the Serramonte VW

by from Belmont |

Top notch, no hassle, no games. We bought our pre-owned vehicle from SerramonteVW after searching the internet and came upon a Jetta 2011. We decided to walk in (no appointment) and just get an up close look at the vehicle. Previously, we had seen other cars during the week from other dealerships and each time ran in sales/finance people who were your stereotypical Sales people (pushy, told us that we would not find better, etc.) It was refreshing to deal with sales (Amir Momeni) and Manager (Ehson Moghaddam) people were straight forward and honest. They met and exceeded our expectations. Amir immediately treated us as if we were old friends and made the car buying process very comfortable experience. Ehson let us know right away what he could do for us and actually came in better after the deal was signed. He was very busy, however, he took the time to fully explain the finance terms. Kudos to the staff at Serramonte VW. I would definetely recommend them to anyone in the market for a VW. this was our first VW and we could not be happier.

Thanks David

by from San Mateo |

Decent Experience... Called in 2 days ahead of time trying to get as much as possible accomplished over the phone to help speed the process and eliminate the back and forth, etc.. So many times you're stuck sitting in a dealership for hours. David seemed to be a nice guy. Still took 4 hours!

Great Sales person!

by from Santa clara, ca |

I came in to Serramonte volkswagen to check out some cars and was greeted by David Nguyen. He showed me the tiguan which was lined up nicely with the other different models. Ehson, which was David's manager made sure I was being treated right and gave me a deal! I was pleased with the customer service that I bought the tiguan that same day!! I came in happy and left happy. David even called me to make sure everything was good after selling the car to me. Overall it was the best experience at Serramonte vw!!

Outstanding Service

by from hayward, ca |

All I have to say is David N is a great person. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used car because he tries to find the right vehicle that fit the specifics you want. I test drove a few cars and David took out his time to show me the different packages that were offered on the jetta, passat, and tiguan-since i didn't know what I really wanted. Thanks David N and Serramonte Vw for the OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

serramonte volkswagen rockkkkksss way to go sammy

by from san francisco ca |

i have always heard bad stuff about Volkswagen brands reputation and quality from friends and family in the past that has owned one but i saw the Volkswagen CC on the freeway and loved the style of the car. i was not comfortable to even go to the dealer to even checkout the interior of the car because of the things i have heard about the brand. one day i went to target in daly city and decided to stop by VW just to checkout the interior of the CC and i was approached by the sales guy named Sammy. i have bought cars before about 3 times in my life and not once any sales rep gave me as much as information as sammy did. this guy explained to me why there were some issues with the brand in the past and how they have corrected the issues with the new technology and talked to me about the wonderful job they have done with their new products. this guy even knew that the Volkswagen CC had the same designer as the Mercedes CLS. this meant to me that he knew everything about their product. i still have few other brands that i like to checkout before i make a smart decision but just wanted to let people know if you guys are interested in a Volkswagen product go to serramonte volkswagen and ask for sammy he is the guy you want to buy a car from simply because he knows his product. way to go sammy.

Great experience

by from San Francisco |

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Sammy answered all of our questions, our experience was exceptional.

by from San Francisco ca |

You are an a amaking person. Thank you so much for making this car shopping¿¿experience run so smoothly, especially while shopping for a brand new car with my small children running all over the place. My family and I are very happy with our new car. I will definitely come back again to see you. To everyone who is reading this review, please see Sammy. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

great salesman

by from Daly city |

Omg... I'm so amazed on how great Sammy Soriano is. What a great salesman.. he directed me to a car around my budget and yes I love the choice we made....outstanding service I would recommend him to others