Lexus of Serramonte

700 Serramonte Blvd, Colma, CA 94014

New 855-891-0368 New 855-891-0368
Used 877-846-2651 Used 877-846-2651
Service 866-455-2816 Service 866-455-2816

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience!

Amazing Service

by from Hayward, Ca |

I just purchased a previously owned Nissan Rogue from of Lexus of Serramonte. I could have not been more happier with the service. I hate looking and buying cars. This was a great experience. Norm my Rep had to go for training and left me in great hands with Eric. What a sure fire team. And Financing please forgive me his name escapes me. He really made it Happen.. He is awesome. My appointment was at 10:00 am and I was home by 12:30. They stand by No Hassles, No Worries, Peace of Mind. I'm very Happy.

Extremely informative and helpful

by from South San Franciisco, CA |

This is our third SUV Lexus and every new one is full of nice surprises. It is a pleasure to deal with the Lexus people. We have no regrets with both driving the cars and having excellent service and follow-up. Our new car is the smaller SUV (NX 200t), which my wife loves.

Couldn't be happier

by from California, CA |

I just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from them and I love it! I've only ever owned Jeeps. The Jeep was a trade in so they weren't used to Jeeps; however, my salesman was upfront with what he knew about Jeeps. He even looked up information about the car and controls to give to me. I thought that was very professional and considerate. The buying process was quick and painless; it was the fastest I've ever gotten out of a dealership.

Great services!

by from San Francisco, CA |

Nick Hart is great, very professional and attentative.

Fred C. Leonard

by from San Mateo, California 94402 |

Raj Kundiwala and JB Berera both did an outstanding jub with the test drive questions and good answers. Explaining the feathers of the vehicle were all done well. If your other salespeople are as good you should sell many vehicles

Great Services

by from San Francisco, CA |

The service person was very courteous and efficient.

Service

by from Martinez, Ca |

Every time we visit this dealer we have a great experience. Whether we're purchasing or having Service they provide us with as great experience. We travel across from the east bay to this dealer instead of going to our local dealer in Concord, Ca.

Great Service, Professional Dealership

by from Daly City, California |

All of our service experiences at Lexus of Serramonte have been extremely professional and top-rate. Last week we had to take our CT200h in for scheduled maintenance and the Assistant Service Manager Dean DeCastro really went above and beyond to help with some last minute requests and issues we had and were hoping to have taken care of at the same time. Everything was seamless and it is customer experiences like this that help maintain the reputation of the Lexus brand and make me want to never own anything other than a Lexus.

great service

by from San Francisco, California |

The staff was very helpful. I had a appointment for 9.30 Dean D was very helpful to me was very nice

Outstanding services and facilities!

by from Martinez, CA |

Walking into the dealership, from the receptionist to the sales staff, I immediately felt welcomed! The description of the 4 cars I had in mind, new and used, were precise from the two salesman, it helped me make my decision immediately. I bought the silver 2014 IS 250 and feel ecstatic about it. During the waiting periods, which weren't long, I was able to take advantage of the facilities - lounge area and refreshments area. Very clientele friendly. Overall, it was an excellent experience. Looking forward to my next visit when I bring my Lexy in to get pampered. Thank you so much, Lexus of Serramonte.