Lexus of Serramonte

700 Serramonte Blvd, Colma, CA 94014

New 855-891-0368
Used 877-846-2651
Service 866-455-2816

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience!

Amazing Service

by from Hayward, Ca |

I just purchased a previously owned Nissan Rogue from of Lexus of Serramonte. I could have not been more happier with the service. I hate looking and buying cars. This was a great experience. Norm my Rep had to go for training and left me in great hands with Eric. What a sure fire team. And Financing please forgive me his name escapes me. He really made it Happen.. He is awesome. My appointment was at 10:00 am and I was home by 12:30. They stand by No Hassles, No Worries, Peace of Mind. I'm very Happy.

Very gracious and courteous service

by from Half Moon Bay, CA |

From the front door receptionist to the parts department, my experience at Lexus of Serramonte was filled with welcoming gracious people. Nick Hart was the salesman who helped me with the purchase of a car and I cannot say enough about his thoroughness in making it a smooth effortless experience. Thank you, Nick!

Used Infinti G37 Journey

by from Palo Alto |

I found an advertisement for an Infiniti G37 Journey with 12,953 miles on it with manual transmission. Needless to say I couldn't get to this dealership quickly enough. Well upon arrival I was shown a vehicle with the same VIN number as advertised, but with more than double the mileage and automatic transmission. Nice car, but not what I care for. Not impressed by the false information that was placed online.

Greg Pritchard customer searching for RX 330

by from Oakland Ca |

Excellent time spent with JB Berrera in sales and good detailed follow up without pressure

They treat you with class

by from san francisco |

Everyone was helpful and treated us like friends. Service before, during and after the purchase was 1st class. Should've came here years ago.

Lexus of Serramonte responded to this review

November 8, 2012

Happy, thank you for the great feedback! We're delighted to help. Do let us know any time we may be of help again in the future. - Nick at Lexus of Serramonte.

Sam's the Man at Lexus of Serramonte

by from San Francisco |

No high pressure sales - just good old fashioned information to make a decision! Thanks Sam Khazen.