Serramonte Ford

999 Serramonte Blvd, Colma, CA 94014

New 866-251-3845
Used 855-300-6989
Service 888-239-5631

The Savings Are Great So Why Wait?

Great place to buy a F150

by from Lodi, CA |

Good, professional people. Information obtained by e-mail prior to a visit to the dealership was accurate and timely. Even thought Serramonte Ford is 93 miles from my home, I would buy from them again.

fantastic service!

by from Redwood. CA |

While trying to sell my wife's car privately we were contacted by Spencer who offered to buy the Mustang for SM subject to an inspection. He gave us a price range which seemed very fair. Cautiously we went along wondering if this was just a tactic.... No it wasn't! He offered the top figure we had been quoted and we were given a check 30 mins later. Quality service, thank you very much!

poor salewomen

by from longveiw wa. |

found a truck on the internet, called, They sent some pictures to me, I said I would buy the truck, the sale's lady said ok and that the truck had to pass service first! She said I was the first in line for the truck! I got a call 6 hours later and she said they sold it ! WHAT A JOKE! Wouldn't deal with this DEALERSHIP JUST A WARNING HOW THEY TREAT YOU!

model information request

by from Sebastopol, CA |

This situation was not uncommon with this dealership in that all searches for a Transit Connect diesel ignored or were not informed of my specific request for ONLY diesel models. Some went so far as to tell me that Ford did not make a diesel Transit Connect. That was pure ignorance of their own company's products. The Transit Connect diesel is a major model sold in the European market. I'm curious as to why they are not equally marketed in the U.S. I have gotten no answer from Ford about this.

Overall a good experience

by from Monterey, CA |

Ok, I have been searching for a used CPO 2012 Ford Edge for a couple months now. I went to a few different dealerships and the end result was that the out the door price was not what we negotiated. I started getting a little upset with the proccess when I decided to just email different dealerships with a price I am willing to pay. I stuck to my plan and at first a few sales people thought I was asking too much. I wanted a factory esp premium warranty in the out the door price as well. It came down to two dealerships and Serramonte Ford won my business. Mario was the first person to contact me and I could tell he was willing to work with me. I was ready to come up and see the vehicle. I called the morning before we left to iron out the details of price and warranty with Jason. He said the deal will work with him so we went up. We were introduced to Steve as Mario was off and he was great. Inevitably we had to talk to the finance person and he asked us about carpet, paint sealing etc... We did go with a maintenance plan which seemed fair. This proccess took over two hours but still a good experience. I would certainly deal with Serramonte Ford again. Cheers!

Great Experience

by from San Francisco, CA |

The moment I first arrived at the dealership Patrick Tang greeted me with energy and enthusiasm, and he patiently and cheerfully answered all of my questions and concerns as I gathered information about the cars I was considering for purchase. I had very specific wants for a car, and Patrick worked with me for a week to find me a car that fit me perfectly. I am extremely happy with my overall experience.

Jason Rowan Internet

by from San Francisco |

Jason Rowan made shopping online easy. He answered all the questions I had about the Focus and even told me about their Certified Pre-owned program.

Excellent service

by from San Francisco |

I've bought fleets of cars over the years from John Janes. He's one of the employees at Serramonte Ford. Excellent service and always helps with the little things that come up every day when yo deal with fleets. Can't give him and the organization enough praise.

Purchasing a new ford escape XLT

by from Alameda CA |

I was suprised at the degree of attention that my sales consulatnt "Pat Tang" gave. It was him alone that kept me at the table and with his happy outlook on life and the sales process. The dealerships lack of customer facilities such as water or coffee or basically anything was a disappointement considering the lentgh of time one has to sit and wait for the usual dealership sales games. Overall a pleaseant experience.

Fast Response

by from Pacifica |

Dealer got back to me fast and set up an appointment. Would recomend.

Fast Response

by from Pacifica |

Dealer got back to me fast and set up an appointment. Recomend to others.