Drive Motorcars

Drive Motorcars

933 Kenmore Blvd, Akron, OH 44314

Used 877-868-0963

Great cars for an even greater price..

by from Barberton, OH |

I was recommended to this place by a friend who works there, and I couldn't be happier with the car I left with. Lazer was very helpful and honest about all the cars he showed to my fiance and me. It was a very fast process to buy this car, and the customer service is amazing. Anytime I called and left a message, I received a call back within moments of leaving the message. Couldn't ask for anywhere better buy a car and down the road, this is the first place I will come if I ever need a different car. :) I have already recommended this business to several friends who are in need of a car.

Nice Place

by from Westlake, Oh |

I just recently had been hired at a new job, so I started searching for a reliable vehicle for myself. I found a Hyundai Tiburon online it was in great shape, and good gas mileage. I decided to make the hour drive to Drive Motorcars. The vehicle was great and drove fantastic, Lazer and his staff were very accommodating! They made the process very simple and quick. I left with my new vehicle that day. New job, new vehicle, fresh start! I couldn't be happier! Thanks Drive!

Great Place

by from Royal Oaks, MI |

I was looking for an 04 Audi Allroad for a few months, I finally found one at Drive Motorcars. I called an spoke with Lazer, he was very insightful and gave me a lot of information about the vehicle and the vehicles history. I decided to make the drive from Michigan to Ohio, I arrived and the vehicle was as promised. A little wear and tear from over the years, but nothing major. I left with the car that day! I am very happy with my purchase would recommend Drive Motorcars to anyone!

Quality Service!

by from Akron, Oh |

I have been shopping around for a descent sized truck, for my landscaping company. I finally found a truck worth looking at, 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD! The crew at Drive Motorcars made the process easy and simple. They even let me take the truck to my mechanic, the truck was in great condition. I got the A ok from my mechanic and went back to the dealership and bought it that day! I love my new truck and business is booming! Thanks Drive!

Great Place!

by from Akron, Oh |

I had just wrecked my Chrysler 300, a buddy of mine told me to check out Drive Motorcars, but be quick because there vehicles sell fast! I went up and looked around, I found a 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T. I took it for a test drive and was sold! I left a deposit and picked the it up that same day! The vehicle even came with an extra set of rims, talk about bang for your buck! Drive Motorcars is reasonable and very easy to work with, I got recommended to them and im spreading the word. Great Experience!

Great Customer Service!

by from Pleasantville, Oh |

I was in the market for a new truck, I happened to find one while searching online at Drive Motorcars. After speaking with Lazer about the Ford F150, I decided to make the 2 hour drive to the dealership. I was running late as usual, but they said no problem. After everything was said and done they waited an hour after closing time. The paperwork and the process was simple and easy the truck was as promised and I couldn't be happier. The customer service and the staff there is absolutely phenomenal! Id recommend Drive Motorcars to anyone in the market for a used car.

Returning Customer!

by from Akron, Oh |

I was searching for my first car with my father, we came to Drive Motorcars in November of last year. I was interested in the 1998 Acura TL, I drove it an just loved it! After getting the financing recommended by Drive Motorcars I bought the vehicle. The process was simple and easy! Due to this wonderful winter we had I totaled my Acura! I came back to Drive Motorcars because they were honest and very easy to work with, I found a 2002 Toyota Camry very nice car. They worked with me until I finally received my insurance check! Needless to say I am a returning customer, and I couldn't have been more satisfied with both purchases. I've recommended them to just about everyone! They are honest reliable and they care a great deal for there customers! Check them out you wont be disappointed!

Updated Review

by from Barberton, OH |

I purchased a car from these guys about three months ago, and was very happy with it until it started making all kinds of noises. So after about a month of having this car, the belt was squeaking, so I took it in and they said they didn't see anything wrong with the belt, but discovered that my flex pipe was a part of the rattling that I was hearing. They fixed it free of charge which was nice, but when that got fixed, they discovered that my left axle was going bad. With the condition the axle was in, you'd think they'd have told me that when I bought the car, but oh well. It's fixable. About a month after them telling me nothing was wrong with my belt, I go to take my fiance to work and the thing just pops right off because the pulley was broken. Nice, right? Well it doesn't end there! After having my mechanic look my car over, I ended up having about $300 dollars worth of work done to keep this car running. So over all, I'd have paid about $500-700 less for this car considering I still have to buy new tires on top of all the work I just had done to the transmission, which they swore there was nothing wrong with. The tires they put on this car are so bare that I have to drive 25mph in mild rain as to avoid hydroplaning. Don't even get me started on driving in the snow!! If you're looking for a quick buy, this is the place. However, their prices don't allot very much room for fixing the things they don't tell you are wrong. And I wouldn't have your car there to be fixed either, because they obviously don't look everything over when you know there's a problem. I guess I'm just lucky that I have an honest mechanic to work on my car, or I'd have been out of a car only two months after buying it. I personally won't be coming back, because when my belt broke, I left a message for these people and never got a call back. That's where my mechanic came in. I retract my former review and hope this one is more helpful than my last!

Great Service

by from Solon, Oh |

I had been shopping around for a little bit for my daughter, I wanted a safe reliable vehicle. I came to Drive Motorcars and found a 2003 Toyota Camry. I went on a test drive and felt that the brakes needed to be changed, and than the vehicle would be perfect! Drive Motorcars said no problem, they took care of the issue I had with the vehicle. I came back the next day went on another test drive and everything was perfect! I'm happy my daughter is happy, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the customer service and honesty. I'd recommend Drive Motorcars to anyone!

Honest

by from Coshocton, Oh |

After searching high and low, I finally found an Infiniti G35 that was in great shape and drove phenomenal! I live about two hours from Drive Motorcars, we did everything via phone. It was so great when I showed up to the dealership and the vehicle was exactly as promised! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I am extremely happy with my purchase!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2000 Mazda MPV from Drive Motor Cars. The vehicle has no issues. The salesman was very informative and honest about the vehicle. The staff made the purchasing process very easy. All my questions were answered without confusion. I would have to say that my experience with the staff of Drive Motor Cars was excellent. I have no complaints. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from them