Drive Motorcars

933 Kenmore Blvd, Akron, OH 44314

Used 877-868-0963 Used877-868-0963

Great cars for an even greater price..

by from Barberton, OH |

I was recommended to this place by a friend who works there, and I couldn't be happier with the car I left with. Lazer was very helpful and honest about all the cars he showed to my fiance and me. It was a very fast process to buy this car, and the customer service is amazing. Anytime I called and left a message, I received a call back within moments of leaving the message. Couldn't ask for anywhere better buy a car and down the road, this is the first place I will come if I ever need a different car. :) I have already recommended this business to several friends who are in need of a car.

Friendly and Easy Going

by from Carrollton, Ohio |

I am a very weary buyer. I never make a decision on the spot. I came to look at the 2001 Subaru Legacy that was for sale. It was a very great price and I just wanted to make sure. I visited multiple times before making my decision and they were very patient with me. Alex was very friendly and was understanding of me wanting to take my time. I never felt pressured into a decision. It was a very professional and friendly environment. I am very happy with my purchase and I will be telling my friends about Drive Motorcars!

Good Customer Service

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan |

I drove from Michigan to Akron to come check out the 2003 Chevy Avalanche they had for sale. Lazer was very welcoming and friendly. He was easy to work with and was able to give me more than I thought I could get for my trade! I was in and out very quick. This was one of the better experiences I have had car shopping and was worth the trip. Thank you Lazer!

waste of time

by from Cleveland,Ohio |

I was looking online and seen a car I wanted a couple weeks ago and went to look at it because it was still listed. I got there and he told me " we sold that a couple weeks ago" in my opinion if you sold it, remove it! Drove there and wasted my time...

Wow! How do you stay in business

by from Philly, PA |

I'm looking at an STi that they have for sale. they lowball me on my trade in say they get all there vehicles from auction. They will not move on the price of the vehicle that they're selling me. Going to say that this car is a lot of aftermarket parts which add to the value of the vehicle. Which it is does not.The only good thing is they are very responsive to my emails or text messages or phone calls.

Great buying experience

by from Lancaster, OH |

We drove 2 1/2 hours from Lancaster Ohio to this dealer because of the good reviews. I was not disappointed at all. Lazer was great. He worked with us and gave us his full attention. Very happy with the car we purchased.

Great Service

by from Akron, OH |

I found this dealership online and decided to go take a look. They have a great inventory! My husband and I found more than one car we really liked. We bought a 2003 BMW 745 at a great price! The salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful the whole time. We are going back for our next car !

Awesome Experience

by from Warsaw, OH |

I bought a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi from Lazer. I had been searching for this car for a long time and they had one in great condition, exactly what I was looking for! They made the buying process simple and fast. When I went in to sign the paperwork and pick the car up I was in and out within the hour. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking for hard to find Subaru's and great service

A great day in the city

by from Alliance OH |

My wife and I had an accident and were in need to pick up a car quickly. She wanted the same kind of car she had in the past, and Drive Motorcars had the Toyota Avalon we were looking for. I enjoyed meeting Chris (the salesman) who had a friendly haggle with me, but we got a great deal. Melinda was very helpful with all the administrative assistance and Lazer seems to be a very friendly and people-conscious person. Everyone at the dealership treated us with respect and kindness. Highly recommended.

outstanding

by from cleveland |

Excellent customer service! All concerns were handled quickly and efficiently!!