Corwin Toyota Scion

222 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 877-372-6503 New 877-372-6503
Used 877-297-7003 Used 877-297-7003
Service 866-229-8790 Service 866-229-8790

Corwin - Family Driven for Over 100 Years!

Go to Corwin! Any of the 3!

by from Fargo,ND |

My husband and I purchased our vehicle from Corwin today, and let me say it was by far the best car buying experience I could have ever hoped for. We walked around their lot for probably 2 hours just based on their massive selection and the many options they had to choose from. We were never hounded about a test drive, or pressured to pick a certain vehicle. They let us explore every part of the cars we were interested in without a eye over our shoulder, or a feeling of having to hurry up. When we finally decided to test drive a car we were able to do so without waiting. We were told we can go where we needed to really get a day to day feel for the car, and not a selected route as other car dealerships suggest. D.J. Hawkinson, our sales representative was awesome! He explained every process before it happened and then would come back and explain what would happen next. Instead of going out there to make another sale he kept us very entertained with conversation even after the sale was final. I am sure all their representatives are like minded and just as caring about the person and not how many vehicles they can push. You will always have our business, and if you are looking for an awesome vehicle at a more then excellent deal you would be crazy not to go here!!!

Corwin Toyota Scion responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Congrats again on your recent purchase, Christina! We were very happy to assist and you and your husband are enjoying your new ride! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if ever you need any car assistance in the future.

Terrible

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Purchase experience was uncomfortable. The finance guy was very pushy and rude. They didn?t have the truck I wanted on their lot. They started showing me vehicles that were the opposite of what I wanted and needed. ?What will it take for you to buy a truck from us tonight?? ? The right truck! In the process of talking numbers, I decided that I wanted to think things over for a little bit. They refused to give me back the keys to my vehicle! They started telling me that this was a one-time deal and that they were calling in all these favors for me to get the truck that ?I just need so bad?. We ended up making the deal and I waited for two hours for someone to sign the papers. When things were all signed, the gentleman refused to hand me any papers, even copies, saying that he needed to send them to Toyota and that I?d get papers when I come back for my truck. All-in-all I was there for over six hours trying to buy a truck! When I came back for my truck I got handed one piece of paper, and his reason was that he already sent them to Toyota and he can?t get them back. Service experience was just as bad. I came in for the first servicing to my truck. Waited for over an hour on a not busy Saturday morning. A few weeks later I started seeing oil on the garage floor. I was in another town when the next service came up, so I took it to that dealer. They informed me that the oil filter was ?so loose it could?ve fallen off at any moment?. Also, there were only three of the needed seven bolts holding my skid plate on. I will never, ever, have a vehicle serviced at Corwin and will not recommend their service center to anyone. Referral experience is bad, also. After buying the vehicle and before the first service, I had referred friends to the sales person I worked with (not the finance guys). They ended up buying two or more vehicles. That was nine months ago and I have yet to see one cent of the $50 per vehicle referral incentive. I will not be going back to Corwin, nor will I recommend anyone go there.

Chris Hanson is the epitome of excellence

by from fargo, ND |

The most unfortunate part of the time Chris Hanson and I spent together during my car buying revelation was that it had to end. Words cannot describe the pure fulfillment and gratitude I will always feel as I remember this pillar of my life. Few things can touch so deeply as working with someone of Chris's character, integrity, and empathy. Thank you Chris; and thank you Corwin Toyota.

Trustworthy!

by from Bismarck, ND |

Chris Hanson provided a great deal of care and dedication when helping me select my 2015 Tacoma. He is a professional and trustworthy guy who I look forward to working with again in the future.

Recommend Salesman Chris Hanson

by from Fargo, ND |

Chris Hanson sold us our first Toyota. He was so great to work with! Best salesman we've ever had! Corwin could not have a better person to represent their company! I would HIGHLY recommend Chris Hanson to anyone looking for a salesman. I'd give 10 stars if I could!

Professional and Exceptional Customer Service

by from Fargo, ND |

Buying a car from Mike Dittmer at Corwin Toyota was a pleasurable experience. Mike is professional and very knowledgeable about cars and their features. He was present throughout the whole transaction to ensure it went efficiently and smoothly.

Great internet sales!

by from Fargo, ND |

Corwin Toyota is an excellent dealership. The other high reviews are spot on! Josh V. was very easy to work with and made my decision easy.

Great Experience

by from Moorhead |

Mike Dittmer made the process fun. The dealership didn't have exactly what I was looking for to pull my camper but he was able to locate the perfect vehicle for me

Amazing Personal Dedicated Service

by from Fargo, ND |

Baker Khalif was on top of everything from the moment I walked in the door. He asked me what I was looking for and matched me up with the perfect vehicle to fit my needs. He stayed with me throughout the entire process ensuring I was taken care of every step of the way. I would recommend talking to Baker at Corwin for any of your used or new car needs.

Great experience, Great dealership

by from Moorhead, MN |

Finally, a dealership that treats you like a customer and not a number. Mike Dittmer was great! He listened to us, helped us find what we liked, and got us into a vehicle that was in our budget. I cannot express how great it felt to drive off the lot in our new Highlander, and know that we will be taken care of anytime we go back! Way to go guys!!