Corwin Toyota Scion

222 40th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 877-372-6503
Used 877-297-7003
Service 866-229-8790

Go to Corwin! Any of the 3!

by from Fargo,ND |

My husband and I purchased our vehicle from Corwin today, and let me say it was by far the best car buying experience I could have ever hoped for. We walked around their lot for probably 2 hours just based on their massive selection and the many options they had to choose from. We were never hounded about a test drive, or pressured to pick a certain vehicle. They let us explore every part of the cars we were interested in without a eye over our shoulder, or a feeling of having to hurry up. When we finally decided to test drive a car we were able to do so without waiting. We were told we can go where we needed to really get a day to day feel for the car, and not a selected route as other car dealerships suggest. D.J. Hawkinson, our sales representative was awesome! He explained every process before it happened and then would come back and explain what would happen next. Instead of going out there to make another sale he kept us very entertained with conversation even after the sale was final. I am sure all their representatives are like minded and just as caring about the person and not how many vehicles they can push. You will always have our business, and if you are looking for an awesome vehicle at a more then excellent deal you would be crazy not to go here!!!

September 2, 2014

Congrats again on your recent purchase, Christina! We were very happy to assist and you and your husband are enjoying your new ride! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if ever you need any car assistance in the future.

Excellent response and smooth flow

by from Fargo, ND |

I went to Corwin Toyota for the purchase of used Toyota Camry. before going there I have read review about the dealer on Cars.com and found out car of my choice. I am not having a car so Corwin had arranged a courtesy van to pick me. It was nice experience, I was having some work at a bank and the courtesy van waited for me. In their van, I reached to the dealer shop and met the representative. He asked me about my choices and my took all my details. He browsed through his database and showed me a Toyota Camry. I asked for a test drive and he immediately took me for a ride. Hospitality was very good by the representative and I liked the way he explained me details about the car. After the test drive he dropped me back to school. I just got some issues in finance so, I was not able to purchase the car at that time but I am arranging for the money and will surely buy a car from Corwin.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Your business is important to us and we hope to work with you again very soon! Thanks again for stopping in!

No advertised car

by from San Rafael, CA |

I searched the web for a 1976 Toyota Supra. The web said that this dealer had one but when I contacted them they didn't have it. Judging from other reports, this is an exceptional dealership so I judged them accordingly. Their web connections need some work though.

September 4, 2014

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We were happy to assist! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future!

The impossible made possible

by from Fargo, ND |

I referred a friend to Corwin toyota because for him wanting a dependable car it was a must, He loved Corolla as a first choice but he had limitation on what he could get. This dealership came through eventually between the sales person and the managers working together. My friend had just relocated the US and was considered to have "Ghost Credit". Sales guy by name Mustafa A Aktar turned out to be more than just a sales guy. He made us feel so exceptional we never thought of any animosity towards the dealership had we not been approved for a car. Between two weeks of back and forth, Mustafa made sure we were catered to and never showed us a sign of being turned down. He goes beyond his limits to ensure the customer is satisfied. Frankly, if he says selling is not his natural gift, then i wonder what is. Corwin Toyota managers worked with Mustafa to explore all possibilities and now my friend is a happy guy. To top it off with icing, Mustafa also recommended an insurance agent who gave my friend the best rate my ears have ever heard. I told Mustafa, "never say i tried my best to get you into a new car". That was beyond expectation.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind words, Mr. Mensah. It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We hope your friend is enjoying his new ride!

No customer support after the sale

by from Fargo, ND |

I bought a Equinox from Corwin Toyota on Dec. 31st. I was told it was going to come with a spare set of keys that the original owner was going to bring back to the dealership. The customer couldn't find the keys so I asked Corwin Toyota to get me one. It was like pulling teeth just to get me just the key no remote entry, in fact it is now Jan. 24th and they finally gave in yesterday to just give me the key. In my eyes a spare set of keys comes with the remote. If they can't even do this for there customers after the sale I would warn you that there isn't much they will do after the sale. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. They are just there to make the sale and then they are done with you. Good luck if you decide to purchase a vehicle from Corwin Toyota.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for reaching out, JT. We value your business and rest assured, this is not the norm for our dealership. We take feedback very seriously to help us perfect our processes. We'd be happy to discuss this in further detail at (701) 282-8425. We hope to have another opportunity to show your our appreciation and assist you in any way that we can.

Bought My 2013 Toyota Sienna here

by from Fargo, ND |

I've had reservations about getting a new car for years until the time came down to putting more money into my old car or getting a new reliable one. I was always told that you can't go wrong with a Toyota so finding a new Sienna with 3rd row seating was like a dream come true. Mustafa Akhtar was the sales rep that worked so hard making sure to get me deal with my old ford windstar trade(220 k miles) and I found the style, size, color, and price range that fit my budget best . I recommend Corwin Toyota to any and everyone looking for a pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff, quality service..........

I Bought My Hummer H3 here

by from fargo, nd |

I met Mustafa 5 weeks ago and looked at a H3 and hoped that if he will get H2 soon.Then it started snowing and got colder here in Fargo.I contacted Mustafa Again if he is getting any H2.After waiting for over 4 weeks. I decided if Mustafa can help me to get the H3 instead since there is no H2 for sale. The whole car buying process was smooth, he was very professional and through with the process.I was little difficult to get financed since i just started building my credit but after all.I drove away with my favorite Toy. I would recommend Mustafa to all my friends for his great Job...

I got my 2014 Toyota Tundra Plt love it

by from fargo, nd |

I loved the car buying experience I had at Corwin Toyota! Mustafa Akhtar made my car shopping experience so enjoyable and anything but overwhelming. He was so patient and made sure that I was completely satisfied. I will defiantly be back to see Mujtaba , if I am ever looking for another car!

I bought a Used Camry from Corwin Toyota.

by from Fargo, ND |

I went to see Mustafa at Corwin because very many my friends go to him and say that I should see Mr Akhtar to buy car like they did because Mustafa is very nice. Also and he is speaking Hindi which is very helpful because it is my mother tongue and so much nicer for me to speak than english which some of time can be hard. But anyway Mustafa very kind and helful and respectfull to me. He freindly and help me find very nice used Camry to buy. It take a while to get my credit approve but they all work real hard to make it happens and then also while I am waiting there is wifi and tvs and nice chairs with coffee snacks too. So I tell my friends also to go corwin Toyota and see Mustafa.

I bought a brand new 2013 Rav4 from Corwin Toyota.

by from Fargo, nd |

My roommate went to see Mustafa for a new Rav4 on our bosses recommendation. I came along just to keep him company and support but Mustafa Akhtar was so nice and helpful that I ended up falling in love with Rav4s and deciding to buy one too! Now we both have brand new Rav4s that we enjoy driving. It's cool, whenever we see Mustafa around town he remembers who we are and asks us how we are doing...

I bought My Used Toyota Tundra

by from Moorhead, MN |

I talked with Mustafa for about 3 weeks and then I drove across the river to Corwin Toyota to look for truck. I met my salesman Mr. Mustafa Akhtar. He was really kind and helpful. He listened to my needs and was actually able to get me such a good deal that I was able to get a great Tundra for what I was expecting to pay. Mustafa's service was exemplary and I highly recommend him to my friends and family...