Redwood City KIA Mitsubishi

543 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94063

Used 650-366-7400

Test Drive

by from Milpitas, CA |

Went to test drive a clearly that had been in a previously wrech, they denied it...and that was that! I highly recommend Carmax, no hassel super easy to get in test drive, finance and appraise your vehicle....matter of fact I bought 2 cars from them that day, can't beat their prices. sign, One Happy CARMAX Customer

love my kia!

by from mt view |

I have been wanting a new Soul since I rented one last year...finally got the money and now she is mine! Internet manager was helpful from the start and the whole staff was pleasant..plus they got the color I wanted!

Old building, new dealer, friendly staff

by from San Carlos |

My husband and the kids came here when we found out there was a Kia dealership in Redwood City finally. We own a Kia and have had good luck with it, so we stopped in just to look...ended up getting a used Optima that is wonderful. Marty, Tracy, and Eddie the used car manager were very polite, friendly, and they actually LISTENED to us. That is how you make a sale...5 stars, and again, thank you.

Small town feel, Low price, no pressure.

by from San Jose |

The facility is older, but maybe they save a few bucks which translated into a good deal for me. They matched another dealers quote and paid more for my tradein than i was offered elsewhere. The sales guy Marty was very helpful and straightforward through the whole process.