Carlsen Subaru

Service 888-499-4748

Carlsen Subaru has been serving the Bay Area for over 30 years

return call

by from hercules, ca |

although they could not meet me at my price, they were direct & very professional.

crosstrek was hard to find but they had what i wan

by from The dub... nor cal. |

Great guys good deal and painless process. They had my hard to find car. A++++

Great buying Experience

by from Reno,Nv |

I was Shopping for a used Toyota Matrix. Had lined up to look at a few while in the Bay Area. Looked at 2 other dealerships. Could not make a cash deal. So we ventured over to Redwood city, Carlsen Subaru. They had the year I wanted , it didnt have the options I liked. It was the right color. But with Allen(salesman) there was no pressure. gave me time to consider my options. Made the process easy and quick w/cash deal. Very good dealer no pressure, not trying to up sell me to a Subaru. My wife and I were traveling with our 3 dogs and they were accomidating with that, offering water and a place for them to go....if needed.

Easy process

by from Mountain View, CA |

This was not the nearest Subaru dealership, but I found this one to be easy to deal with. Contacted them online, and got a quick response to what I was looking for. When I replied, I got a call immediately and there was no haggling for the final cost. I told him the number I had in mind (lesser than any of the numbers I had from other dealers). Even when I decided to get a different car with more options, the change was simple enough.

Easy purchase process

by from SUnnyvale, CA |

Sales person contacted me via e-mail within hours and located a car that we needed. Also offered Internet discount on the purchase, and we didn't have to haggle over $'s

Bought a used Car from 700 miles away...

by from Vancouver, WA |

I bought a used Car from Carlsen Subaru from 700 miles away and I was treated great! The Sales Representative, Alan, was very helpful from the beginning. The pictures they had online were good but I needed more details. Alan was very helpful in filling in the blanks. I felt confident about what he shared and I flew in to 'seal the deal'. Alan even picked me up at the San Francisco Airport (Another long story about airplane delays! but Alan remained positive). When we arrived at the lot, I was very happy with the vehicle I was about to purchase, it had not been mis-represented. The paper work was promptly filled out and I was on my way. Thank you for a great car buying experience Carlsen Subaru!