Hopkins Acura

Service 888-452-9814

1st Acura Dealership in Califonia Lowest price Used Cars in the Bay Area

Very Good Experience

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I bought a used Honda Civic. The interaction with the sales and finance personnel was a pleasant experience and helpful too. They were very professional. They offered a good deal. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Unique Sales Peoples

by from Redwood City, CA |

I went to Hopkin's Acura to search for new vehicles. The first time I went, one of the gentlemen offered to take me on a windy backroad instead of the normal freeway loop that every other dealership typically goes for. At a second visit to Hopkin's, a younger salesman again offered to take us to a windier backroad in order to better experience the SH-AWD, and I took him up on his offer. After visiting several other dealerships, including other Acura's, this offer had never been made before. If you like to drive, and like to drive acuras, I would highly recommend giving these folks a look

Excellent buying experience

by from Aptos, CA |

This is an amended review - I got the star ratings backward last week. I have not previously had as good an experience with a car dealer as I did here. They were honest, patient and offered a very good deal on the car I purchased. I have rarely been impressed by either the knowledge or professionalism of car dealers generally. These guys are exceptional.

Excellent Sales Personnel

by from Chico, CA |

We just purchased a used Honda Civic and are very pleased with the sales team at this dealership. They are honest, no pressure and professional. I'd recommend them for your auto shopping.