Towne Ford

1601 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94063

New 877-512-6832
Used 877-437-2280
Service 877-208-7017

Servicing our 83rd year in business!

Don't buy a Certified car here

by from East Bay |

I would NEVER recommend buying a Certified car here. They define the "used car salesman" category. They wouldn't truly negotiate until I was ready to walk out. After we finally agreed to a price, they dragged their feet so long on the paperwork I DID walk out. All this despite the fact it was exactly the car I wanted and I had a check in hand. Don't waste your time.

Poor sales follow-up

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I had an appointment to see a car. When I arrived at the dealer, the car was gone for 2 days and was not made aware of that, and the sales rep tried to sell me a car 2x the price.

Towne Ford responded to this review

October 1, 2013

Hello JC- I want to apologize for the confusion. When we sell a car, occasionally it takes a few days for it to show in our system. If you do visit us or another dealer in the future hust let us know your budget and we will work very hard to try and stay within that for you. We hope you will come back and let us earn back your business.

Great Experience

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I bought a 2013 Focus at Towne and I am really impressed with this dealership. Everyone is helpful and friendly. The service department is also world class. Keep up the great work!

So much fun with my new 2013 Edge Sport!!!

by from Fremont, CA |

So much fun with my Sport Edge. Thank you Towne Ford!

Great Experience

by from Daly City, CA |

I went to Towne at the recommendation of my friend who also bought a car from them. I was definitely not disappointed. From the beginning I was treated with respect and felt like a member of the family. The car I wanted was not in their inventory but they were able to get the exact one I wanted within a day. Brian was a great sales person - very knowledgable - and Bass (paperwork guy) was extremely helpful and funny. I would like to commend the ownership of the store for their employees, who represented the store in a very favorable light. Thanks, Towne Ford!