Toyota 101

Service 888-435-3033

Internet Specials contact 888-232-5305

Toyota 101 - The Best

by from Redwood Shores,Ca. |

My wife and I found dealing with Toyota 101 as fast and easy. Since the salespeople are NOT on commission, there is no pressure to sell. We bought the Toyota Camry (2012), and have zero regrets. Have used their service dept. for small things and they have been awesome.

My New Car

by from San Jose, CA |

Just bought a new car and I love it! I was shopping around for a few days but didn't really connect with any dealerships in my area. For instance, the dealership I usually get my car serviced at made us wait like 20 minutes to even get a salesmen to talk to us. We were tossed around and even though it would be my car, the salesman wanted my husband to test drive the car on the freeway. At another San Jose dealership we were on the lot of 10 minutes eyeing a group of salesmen with no customers and nobody acknowledged us. Anyways my husband hashed out a deal at Toyota 101 and made an appointment for us to pick up the vehicle. I know we had a lot of people helping us but I cant name them all. My husbands review elaborates more. Arnel is a super star! Literally before even entering the dealership he had his hand out and greeted us by our names. In the salesroom there's free beverage and coffee machines. Arnel sat us down in his cubicle and made our deal happen. He got us a real good deal for our trade in and explained everything to us. Basically he made my transaction his priority at the time and that's all I ask for. Its a stressful time and a big decision. I'm glad we shopped around and found Toyota 101. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you

toyota 101

by from SF CA |

Internet manage called me back right away. gave me a great deal. i went there and closed the deal right away.

Not happy at all...

by from Concord, CA |

I can't write about the buying experience since I never had one. I contacted this dealer through a job-sponsored web site. I had one email from someone that acknowledged my information but they never sent me anything else or respond to additional emails that I sent. All I can say is that they lost a sale.

Quoted low to get youin and hike when you get ther

by from Redwood City, CA |

Beware of this dealership. Their sales person Jimmy gave me a price quote on the phone. I called him 2nd time before driving to this location to confirm the price quote. When I got there, I was told Jimmy is busy and another sales person helped me with test drive and application. When we are down to numbers, he quoted me $1000 more than what Jimmy quoted. When I asked for Jimmy, I was told he left. That's when I realized this dealership is playing their classic game of quoting low to get customers into the dealership and later quote high. I asked for the dealership manager and he said he does not know why Jimmy quoted the price but he can't honor the price I was quoted. He was speaking as thought he does not have any responsibility and not even apologetic. Overall I wasted 2 - 3 hours in this dealership. Very disappointed. Finally I ended up buying in Stockton Toyota who were fantastic in terms of customer service and keeping their word.