Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

(4.1) 7 Reviews

2006 W Wheeler Ave, Aransas Pass, TX 78336

Excellent buying experience

by from Fulton TX |

Great people in all areas to deal with. Courteous, no pressure sales.Made us feel welcome and answered ALL our questions promptly and professionally and technically. Finance dept REALLY were professional and courteous. They knew their job well and went the extra step to get us a fair interest rate.. Paperwork was handled quickly and correctly. Positive attitudes from ALL staff. DIDN 'T get the usual car dealership run back and forth to this manager or this boss or that boss, to "try and get us a better deal". They made their "best" and "fair" offers the first time. I felt the like an appreciated customer instead of some "dummy" they were trying to "dup". Kudos to the Allen Samuels group.

Woman buying a truck

by from Aransas Pass, TX |

Love my new 2013 Dodge Hemi 1/2 T Tradesman! Being a wan can be challenging buying any vehicle especially a truck. My salesman was knowledgeable but could have known more about the special and safety features Dodge offers. Do instance- vin # is in middle of windshield, lights luminate on rear view mirrors and headlights come when faber is pressed and when door is opened. Computer settings can set for only the driver door to unlock. Bonus is faber locks all doors, tailgate and ram tool boxes simultaneously. These features are important to all buyers and should be in the talk track. Staff is friendly and eager to assist and answer all questions. Management is very interactive with customers and staff. No high horses attitude or job too small. Impressed.

Great service, Great people

by from Portland, TX |

We had already spent a very long 3 hours at another dealership, so I really didn't want to stop at Allen Samuel's, but my husband insisted. From the moment we walked in I knew that this was going to be different. Brook greeted us with a genuine smile and a friendly handshake. He was professional, and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease right away. There was no pressure to buy. The reason I say this is the other dealership had but an enormous amount of pressure on us to sign a deal TODAY!!. The staff was extremely friendly and made us feel at home. We bought a truck that day and I can honestly say I will go back to Allen Samuel's in Aransas Pass to purchase my next vehicle.

Vehicle Purchase

by from Port Aransas,Tx. |

Was a good experience.The selection at the Aransas Pass facility is limited,but I know it will be better once the new building is completed.I just hope that any service experience we made need in the future will be as good as explained,and promised! I know it is and old saying,but I strongly believe in, service after the sale,not just at purchase time!

Great Experience

by from Rockport, TX |

Although we have bought a number of vehicles from Allen Samuel's other locations, this is just the second vehicle from their Aransas Pass store. Both the sales manager Mike Henry, and my sales consultant Lacy Simpson were stellar. They answered all of my questions directly and honestly and we closed the deal with a quality used car at a very fair price. These people are doing their best to re-write the reputation of the "used car salesmen" and the Allen Samuels Autogroup should be proud to have them in their organization.

maybe its just me......

by from pportland tx |

I purchased a 2009 ram 1500 in may, the salesman failed to point out the front bumper which had been damaged, when I called him on it the next day he said "well you didn't say anything about it". Maybe, because I didn't see it. Then when I went to give them the money, they wanted more than was agreed opon. That was solved. Then after I went back to get the new tires put on, the left front weights flew off while driving. Went back an oil change bout 2 recalls that needed to be fixed and parts were ordered for them to be fixed they said my truck would be in the shop for 2 days ,i asked for a loaner car while the repairs were fixed they don't do thati got the cold shoulder. I was told a

Larry Did An Outstanding Job With Us!

by from Corpus Christi, Tx. |

I wanted to buy my daughter a car. From the moment I walked into the dealership the whole process was enjoyable. It was a wonderful experience and there was no hassle. We will definitely go back for our next vehicle!!!