Cantech Automotive

Cantech Automotive

6267 E Taft Rd, Syracuse, NY 13212

Used 866-680-7035

Not Your Ordinary Garage!

Second Mini Cooper

by from Cazenovia, NY |

When my husband needed to purchase a company car the first place we looked was online at Cantech Automotive. Brandon was there to let him test drive any car on the lot and answer questions, all with a no pressure, easy going, delightful attitude. He is an Ace in making the loan application and paperwork simple and easy. There really was never any question we would get our next car from Cantech, the fact my husband got a Mini Cooper was just a bonus. These are really great people, easy to work with, and most importantly they do good work. I've been impressed with the work they have done on my first Mini Cooper and my Eclipse. They will be the only place to work on the second Mini Cooper.

2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

by from Syracuse, NY |

I recently purchased a 2011 BMW 328i xDrive from Cantech Automotive. Brandon was extremely great to work with and I am very happy with Cantech. I have never seen an automotive shop as clean and organized as Cantech. All of the staff I met are first rate and I am looking forward to using them to keep my car in top condition. I am a very picky guy when it comes to my car and the car I purchased from Cantech is in like new condition. If you are in the market for an upscale car I highly recommend you go see the guys at Cantech Automotive, you will be glad you did.

Love my new 2011 328xi

by from Dryden, NY |

Always a please dealing with the people at Cantech. This experience was about buying a pre-owned car. Chris was very helpful and everyone was great.

CANTECH IS THE WAY TO GO!!

by from Syracuse NY |

I was on the market looking for a used import within my price range. I work down the street from Cantech and always noticed while driving by the beautiful cars they have in their parking lot. The lot is not overly clustered and is filled with unique cars for anybody?s needs or wants. I was focused on an 07? BMW 328xi and let me tell you this thing was beautiful. Kept in great shape, obviously hand picked by Cantechs experienced buyers and ready to sell. I was approached by Chris at first to give me some more insight on the car, show me the specs and ultimately let me have some fun with it on a test drive. I fell in love instantly; Chris was extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the BMW and it was just too good to be true. I signed my papers that day! Carlton was my salesman and boy was he helpful. Extremely friendly guy and has answers for every question you ask him also extremely knowledgeable himself. We talked business and finalized the deal and what a great decision it was. The facility is in tip top shape along with the garage that is kept in immaculate shape and you could probably eat off the floor no joke. These guys do it right at Cantech; I would recommend them to anybody in the market looking for a new or used car. When looking for a new ride CHOOSE CANTECH, I will be back for more that?s for sure!!

Great facilities, fast and helpful with purchase

by from Syracuse, NY |

I had been looking online for a Mini Cooper S in the Syracuse area and stumbled upon Cantech Auto and went to go check the car out. Carlton was there to assist me with everything. He let me test drive it on the spot and was very knowledgeable about all of the specs and the history of the car. This was my first experience with a dealership and I have to say, Cantech made it an easy and enjoyable experience. The price was very reasonable and the car was kept in beautiful shape while at the dealership. I had test driven the car on a Monday and by Tuesday afternoon had completed all of the paperwork, Carlton had the car detailed and inspected, and he even went to the DMV for me which was worth the cost of the car in itself. I noticed during my time at the dealership that in the back shop there were some very high end and beautiful cars being worked on. The mechanics and salesmen at Cantech really know cars and are passionate about making sure anyone dealing with them has a good experience. I would recommend Cantech to anyone looking for maintenance work on their car and especially if they are looking to purchase a car. Cantech made buying a new car easy and stress-free to which I am thankful. Carlton provided amazing service and I plan on going there again the next time I am in the market for a vehicle.

Thanks for my R32!

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

Just picked up my 2008 VW R32 from Cantech! The process was easy, pressure-free, and the folks at Cantech are really car people who have a passion for finding you the right vehicle!

Cantech Automotive responded to this review

May 8, 2013

Thank you for purchasing that lovely R32 from us Mike. It was a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate the kind words. Best of luck and don't hesitate to stop by anytime. -Carlton