Enterprise Car Sales - Fayetteville

(5.0) 2 Reviews

5207 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304

A Breath of Fresh Air

by from Wilmington, NC |

Enterprise Car Sales of Fayetteville was a complete change of pace from the typical high pressure / high-volume / stress factory typical of most automobile dealerships. From the very moment I called about the car we eventually purchased, my wife and I were provided prompt, knowledgable information and treated like valued customers. Enterprise bends over backwards for the satisfaction of the customer (ex: no haggling, Kelly Blue Book value on trade-ins, and process transparency, etc.) and such dedication to customer service is rare and greatly appreciated. Not only did my wife and I leave the lot impressed and excited with our new car, but we left feeling lucky to have dealt with such a nice group of down-to-earth guys. Make sure you ask for Lamont if you call or stop by, he's your man! -Cheers!

Enterprise Car Sales - Fayetteville responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Mega, Thank you for your review, we're glad we could make this a hassle-free experience for you! Enjoy your new vehicle.

Incredible Service!!

by from Fayettevill, NC |

I had researched places for used car sales and came across enterprise car sales. I contacted them and recieved information right away! They were very knowledgable on all the questions I had and answered them. Everything was honest, quick, helpful, and easy! I highly recommend enterprise for anyone looking for an excellent car with high quality maintence and reports! Thank you enterprise for your amazing customer service!

Enterprise Car Sales - Fayetteville responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Rayann, Thank you for your review, we're glad we could help you through the buying process and make it easy!