Street Smart Auto Brokers

307 E Arvada St, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 866-613-2501

Excellent Service

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

I came to Street Smart Brokers to test drive a type of car. The salesman was knowledgable and answered all my questions concerning the overall performance of that brand as well as the specifics of that car. He was never pushy and accepted my decision to simply try out the car. He was courteous and respectful.

bad service

by from colorado springs |

I like to tride in my car but the people have a bad actitud i never going back to this dealer

Street Smart Auto Brokers responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Hello Mr. Rulo We accept all shapes and forms of trade ins. I would be more than happy to assist you in your transaction personally. We are a small family owned dealership and hold ourselves in the highest regard when it comes to attitude and customer service. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may help. Josh Macklin Managing Partner 719.434.8443

great customer service and stayed open late

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great customer service. They bought me out of a BMW and had me into a Toyota within one hour. They listened to what I wanted, exceeded my expectations...especially for a used car lot. Exceptional experience. Ipurchased one additional vehicle from them, then sent my sister and her boyfriend and they each night a vehicle.

Street Smart Auto Brokers responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Robin you are the best customer ever!! Thank you for your business and I look forward to many years of helping you, your friends and family with their automotive needs. Tell Bradley I said hello.