Street Smart Auto Brokers

Street Smart Auto Brokers

307 E Arvada St, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 888-928-6741

We also service customers nationwide, so even if you're not close to Colorado Springs, we can still help get y

Very satisfied

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Went to Street Smart to check out a jeep, I was skeptical based on the location but upon arrival I was truly satisfied. The cars were all high quality and very clean. Rory was friendly, laid back and a Hugh sigh of relief. He was knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. We bought the jeep and couldn't be happier! When we buy again, he will be the first guy we call.

Awesome Service

by from Fountain, CO |

Rory and the team at Street Smart were fantastic!! They listened to what I wanted and what I needed. They placed me in a great vehicle at an affordable price! They made sure everything was in perfect working order and safe on the vehicle! They buying process was quick and painless! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good quality, affordable used vehicle! Thank you Street Smart team!

horrible service

by from colorado springs, Colorado |

These people are rude by the way they talk to a customer..I will never go there. I would go somewhere else for business.

Fair and Friendly

by from Colorado Springs, Colo. |

Street Smart had the make and model of the car I wanted. It was very clean and replaced the windshield which had a chip in it. Their price was very fair. They were friendly without being pushy. They have offered followup service. the overall experience was extremely customer friendly.

Excellent Service

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

I came to Street Smart Brokers to test drive a type of car. The salesman was knowledgable and answered all my questions concerning the overall performance of that brand as well as the specifics of that car. He was never pushy and accepted my decision to simply try out the car. He was courteous and respectful.

bad service

by from colorado springs |

I like to tride in my car but the people have a bad actitud i never going back to this dealer

Street Smart Auto Brokers responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Hello Mr. Rulo We accept all shapes and forms of trade ins. I would be more than happy to assist you in your transaction personally. We are a small family owned dealership and hold ourselves in the highest regard when it comes to attitude and customer service. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may help. Josh Macklin Managing Partner 719.434.8443

great customer service and stayed open late

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great customer service. They bought me out of a BMW and had me into a Toyota within one hour. They listened to what I wanted, exceeded my expectations...especially for a used car lot. Exceptional experience. Ipurchased one additional vehicle from them, then sent my sister and her boyfriend and they each night a vehicle.

Street Smart Auto Brokers responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Robin you are the best customer ever!! Thank you for your business and I look forward to many years of helping you, your friends and family with their automotive needs. Tell Bradley I said hello.