Street Smart Auto Brokers

307 E Arvada St, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 888-928-6741 Used888-928-6741

Recognized as best of Colorado Springs 2015 Automobile Car, Truck and Van Dealership

Very satisfied

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Went to Street Smart to check out a jeep, I was skeptical based on the location but upon arrival I was truly satisfied. The cars were all high quality and very clean. Rory was friendly, laid back and a Hugh sigh of relief. He was knowledgable and made me feel comfortable. We bought the jeep and couldn't be happier! When we buy again, he will be the first guy we call.

Polite, Respectful, Patient and NO Pressure!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

As a female, I have felt dismissed by salespeople at other dealerships who seemed to speak directly to my husband as we were car shopping. However, I felt equally validated and valued at Street Smart Auto Brokers. We just purchased a VW Touareg and were very pleased with their customer service. Unfortunately, we were not able to see the vehicles until later in the day but they never made us feel rushed, although they were very busy when we arrived. We worked with Frank over the phone and since he was busy when we arrived, the owner, Tim, helped us get the vehicles out for a test drive. They helped answer every question and concern we had about the vehicle and we agreed on a great price. After we decided to purchase the vehicle and were actually doing the paperwork, I got cold feet. My husband and I walked away from the deal, did more research and eventually came back the next morning to close the sale. The salespeople were very patient, understanding and handled the whole situation with respect -- never any pressure at all! I was surprised at the great vehicles Street Smart had on their lot. They are located close to Motor City in Colorado Springs. We were ready to drive to Denver to look at some used cars, but no need when Street Smart was so convenient. They deserve all five stars ... and then some! Even as I overheard them talking with one another and to other customers, they were always very polite and respectful. Their communication before/after the sale has been great. After the purchase, we learned more about Frank's family and we were even more impressed by the nice people that work there. I would highly recommend Street Smart Auto Brokers to anyone looking for a great deal on a nice used vehicle, and want to be treated well. They were very honest people with which to work and we will definitely use them again when we are in the market again.

Love my new car from Street Smart Auto Brokers!

by from Broomfield, CO |

I recently bought a Lexus RX350 from Street Smart Auto Brokers and the car is wonderful! It is a very clean 2007 and looks like new! It runs well and checked out perfectly with my mechanic, Rory is extremely knowledgeable and a very nice person, and it was a pleasure working with him and all the staff at Street Smart. No pressure at all - just an awesome buying experience! I highly recommend them!

I Got My Best Deal on a Ram 1500 4x4 Here

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I was looking specifically for a used Ram 1500 4x4 quadcab set up for towing and with a backup camera. The people at Street Smart Auto were low pressure, easy to deal with, and honest. They didn't use any annoying "bait and switch" tactics on either the vehicle or the price as I have experienced at some other dealerships. They offered me a fair trade in on my vehicle and sold the 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 equipped as I wanted for a reasonable price. They did everything they said they would do concerning my trade and the new financing of the Ram. The bottom line is I am very pleased with the transaction as well as the Ram truck.

Awesome Service

by from Fountain, CO |

Rory and the team at Street Smart were fantastic!! They listened to what I wanted and what I needed. They placed me in a great vehicle at an affordable price! They made sure everything was in perfect working order and safe on the vehicle! They buying process was quick and painless! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good quality, affordable used vehicle! Thank you Street Smart team!

horrible service

by from colorado springs, Colorado |

These people are rude by the way they talk to a customer..I will never go there. I would go somewhere else for business.

Fair and Friendly

by from Colorado Springs, Colo. |

Street Smart had the make and model of the car I wanted. It was very clean and replaced the windshield which had a chip in it. Their price was very fair. They were friendly without being pushy. They have offered followup service. the overall experience was extremely customer friendly.

Excellent Service

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

I came to Street Smart Brokers to test drive a type of car. The salesman was knowledgable and answered all my questions concerning the overall performance of that brand as well as the specifics of that car. He was never pushy and accepted my decision to simply try out the car. He was courteous and respectful.

bad service

by from colorado springs |

I like to tride in my car but the people have a bad actitud i never going back to this dealer

Street Smart Auto Brokers responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Hello Mr. Rulo We accept all shapes and forms of trade ins. I would be more than happy to assist you in your transaction personally. We are a small family owned dealership and hold ourselves in the highest regard when it comes to attitude and customer service. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may help. Josh Macklin Managing Partner 719.434.8443

great customer service and stayed open late

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great customer service. They bought me out of a BMW and had me into a Toyota within one hour. They listened to what I wanted, exceeded my expectations...especially for a used car lot. Exceptional experience. Ipurchased one additional vehicle from them, then sent my sister and her boyfriend and they each night a vehicle.

Street Smart Auto Brokers responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Robin you are the best customer ever!! Thank you for your business and I look forward to many years of helping you, your friends and family with their automotive needs. Tell Bradley I said hello.