Roger Shiflett Ford

(2.5) 2 Reviews

714 Chesnee Hwy, Gaffney, SC 29341

worst service!!!

by from gastonia nc |

I bought my car from ford dealership in shelby. I've had my car for a little over a year, my control arms was going bad. So my bumper to bumper warranty covers it. I took my car Tuesday to get it repaired.... all is well so far, notice my car keeps pulling to the right. So i go back Thursday. Told them what was going on we sat there for 2hours. Ok your car is ready.ok thank you have a great day. Well needless to say its still pulling to the right. So we turn around and go back i drive someone down the road he told me to switch sits let him drive, so he drive in the center of the road on the yellow line a said see its not pullin the road has a pitch. ( keep in mind my car is still pulling to the right) so i ask so u mean to tell me i have to drive in the middle of the road for my car not to pull? So we go back i told him he could explain that to my boyfriend. I guess they try to get over on females. He said ok he disappeared well i told my boyfriend what he said we get in the car and leave turn right back around went back to the dealership, Keith was helping in the beginning, so we go in and my boyfriend said e paid $100 y'all are going to fix this car so Scott Gragg jumps up and comes flying out the door like he's gonna do something starts running his mouth my boyfriend is not gonna let you run him over and he sure as hell ain't gonna let you get over on me. Well customer was right in this situation, instead of fast friendly service we get treated like crap, he cusses my boyfriend and calls the police on us and had papers taken out on us 30 years old i dont have time to be treated like a child all you had to was fix my car! You lost a good customer i dont recommend anyone to go there. You made out like we was stupid and didn't know what we was talking about....never been so disrespected. Scott Gragg your in the wrong line of business. I will be look for my refund in the mail!! There hasn't been a review since 2013 so lets see if this one stays on here!!!!

Good oil change.

by from Gaffney, S.C. 29340 |

Six yrs of good & fast oil changes. Helpful people. Cars are so clean.

Roger Shiflett Ford responded to this review

May 3, 2013

Thank you Alan for this great review! We do our best to provide quick, helpful and friendly service every time.